main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When Realities Collide (repost/round robin)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediMistressAdi, Jun 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMistressAdi

JediMistressAdi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2000
    I had started this a long while back, but from some reason, the topic's been locked, and I'm reposting everything here.
    Not all of it is my work though, and if you wanna see who did who, go here :
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=205125&replies=48

the idea of the story is, what would happen if someone from our world literally fell into he starwars world....complete hilarity ensues...seriousness has yet to rear its ugly head. ^^
    Obi-Wan walked through the Temple's outside sparring area. Gazing out over the skyline of Coruscant in the open air helped relieve some of the claustrophobia he felt in the classroom. Even he, a 16 year old padawan still felt the 'classroom jitters'. Some things will never change... he thought.
    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"
    A loud scream came from no where, and as Obi-Wan looked up from the direction from where it came, he was blinded by extreme pain as whatever, or whoever it was landed on him. Using the force, he dispelled most of the dizzying pain. Swaying groggily to his feet he got a look at what had just beaned him. It was a girl...a very strangely dresed girl. Her pants were tight and a dark bluey color. The material was unlike any he had ever seen. He could just make out a label on them. 'Arizona Jean company?' he thought. 'What the *freakies* is that?'. He stooped down to help her up, she still writhing in agony as she held her head and closed her eyes tightly. He tried to help ease her pain using the force but was shocked to find that she was a total void. He couldn't sense anything from her. It was as if the force was channeled around her. She started to get to her feet as Obi-Wan grabbed her arm to help steady her. Looking behind her a ways he noticed a large, locked trunk which seemed to have come along with her. She groaned and opened her eyes, getting her first look at him.
    Her reaction was not what Obi-Wan expected. Her face went dead pale, her mouth dropped open and her attempt to speak was only a sqeak of utter shock. She stumbled back a few steps before promptly fainting.
    Obi-Wan dove foreward and caught her just before she hit the floor. He picked her up and turned to the temple. He was going to have to ask the Council about this. They would probably end up asking her. He looked over her as she lay unconscious in his arms. Her shirt has something written on it in basic, just as confusing as the label on her pants. "Star Wars? Episode I?" He shook his head and began to walk.
    Her eye lids fluttered as she lay in the Temple's infirmary. Obi-Wan was still there, looking over the master healer's shoulder.
    "Nothing serious, a light concussion. You say she fell out of the sky and landed on you?" he asked with a note of disbelief in his voice. Obi-Wan grew red at the implication the healer made. "Yes sir. And that trunk of hers came to. They still haven't been able to open it."
    Jussuf *the healer* nodded. "Well she'll be awake in a moment or two. You can take her before the Council."
    "What??" Kenobi asked a little loudly.
    "You heard what I said. The Council has asked that you bring her before them."
    Obi-Wan shuddered. The last time he was before the Council it wasn't under the best of circumstances.
    "Now young Kenobi, explain you will how it be that die orange in Master Bilba's shampoo there was..."
    Yoda's riddle worded voice rang in Obi-Wan's ears. More so than the smack on the head he had recieved from Master Depa. "I..Master Yoda! I..it was..."
    "hmmmmm? It was what young padawan?"
    Obi-Wan looked chargrined at the floor, feeling the female master's gaze bore right through him. Wasn't ager forbidden to jedi masters? Then why did she look so pi**ed off?
    'Well' he thought. 'Having orange hair doesn't help her mood.'.
    In a tiny whisper he replied. "It was a dare."
    OWWW! Another heavy smack landed on the side of his head. "Master Bilba! Please! The other Padawans threatened to hang all my underwear up on the flag pole if I didn't!"
    Like he said, it wasn't exactly a pleasent experience.
    She groane

2. JediMistressAdi

Jan 1, 2000
  3. JediMistressAdi

Jan 1, 2000
  4. JediMistressAdi

Jan 1, 2000
    Fine...I'll just post some more.

She sat and mused for the better part of the night. True, good things did come out of the bad stuff eventually, but wasn't there any way to avoid all the bad, evil stuff and it still work out the same?
    She wasn't a temporal scientist, she had no idea how the hell the timeline would be screwed up if she even tried.
    She sighed and put back in her episode one tape. It hadn't been rewound yet, or not very much.
    Qui-Gon's death scene played out again in front of her as it had all the other countless times she had watched this movie. She saw Obi-Wan's suffering as he was forced to watch.
    Flicking the remote, she turned it off abruptly. All that suffering was so real now. It literally stared her in the face.
    Damn the time line....she was going to do something about this....
    Someone post please? I don't wanna write this all by myself... :(

5. JediMistressAdi

Jan 1, 2000
  6. JediMistressAdi

Jan 1, 2000
  7. JediMistressAdi

Jan 1, 2000
    Now this is just depressing....

up...or should I just let this thread die again?

8. JediMistressAdi

Jan 1, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.