main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE When shall we have the next meeting?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Jul 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    I know several of us are out of town in August, so what days are good for people?

Mark

2. yatchie

yatchie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    Well Aug 1-9 works for me, then I'm out until the 19th. Then anything after that.

We should also make a list of things we want to accomplish at the next meeting. And set definate goals for each meeting. Someone at the first meeting suggested that we actually put a time line together of when we want to have things done by. That way we don't get distracted or waste alot of time. Especially when things really start get going.

I'll be going out taking pics of places we talked about at the past meeting. That way we at least have something visual to work with when selecting a place to film. So let me know of some places and I'll go.

Just my measly 2 cents

Dan

3. JediJohnSeever

JediJohnSeever Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2000
    Well, pretty much anytime is good for me, granted I have at least 3 weeks notice. :) Also, what was talked about at the 7/10 meeting? Since I was unable to attend.

4. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    We gossiped about everyone who wasn't there!!! 8-}

5. TheStarKiller

TheStarKiller Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    So is that how it's gonna be?

-- Rusty

6. Wolfie2012

Wolfie2012 Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2001
    All I have to say is weekend weekend weekend. And to all you silly people who insist on having the meeting during the week well :p to you.

7. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Weekend afternoons are good for me. We can have the next one here again if necessary. I'll be gone that first weekend of August but will be back the following weekend. Will that work for everyone?

8. JediJohnSeever

Nov 8, 2000
    Sure, that's fine. I'll need your addy again. :0 but I should be able to make it. :)

9. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    OK it will be on a weekend in August. Now what days are people out of town? Which would be better, late August or early August?

Mark

10. yatchie

Jun 7, 2001
    I'll be out of town on the weekends of the 11-12 and 18-19. So any other of the weekends I'll be able to make.

11. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    Weekends work for me also. Later Dawmer

12. JediJohnSeever

Nov 8, 2000
    Well, I can see about gettign the 18th of august off. So my days are either the 18th and I am not sure on the 11th or not.

13. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Well as it is now it looks like the first 3 weekends are out. Craigrr is gone the first, and yatchie is gone the next two, which would leave us the last weekend of the month. How is that? Poss that Saturday?

14. yatchie

Jun 7, 2001
    that works for me

15. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    Last weekend works for me.

16. JediJohnSeever

Nov 8, 2000
    That would be the 25th. I can try to make, no proimoses, but that is fine with me. As college starts the 20th. :)

17. TheStarKiller

TheStarKiller Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    Whatever is fine with me.

-- Rusty

18. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    So shall we say the 25th then?

19. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Sounds like a plan to me. Now we just have to nail down a time.

20. JediJohnSeever

Nov 8, 2000
    I am gonna be killed at this rate. :0 But I might ahve to work on the 25th. :( Good I hope I don't. Although, is it possible to set up a standard day on the weekend for the Meeting? Also, can someone send me info on what was talked about at the last meeting. I have an idea, that has yet to my knowledge been done, but I doubt it would be very interesting. But I can share it if you all want to hear.

21. Jade Skyhiker

Jade Skyhiker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2000
    Anyway weekend after the 11th (day I get back from FL) is good... And as for time, I get off work weekends around 5, so any time after that is good

22. banthagrl

banthagrl Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2001
    Sat. the 25th works for me, as long as it's after 5 - I've been really busy, but I'll try to have a couple of Omaha FF logo sketches ready to bring along.

- Lisa

23. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    So Saturday the 25th it is..

Now what time? Seems most people want it after 5. Is that the general consesus?

24. JediJohnSeever

Nov 8, 2000
    Was it decided on what type of fan film the TOFF was gonna do? What era? Also, has anyone tossed aroudn the idea of doing a film after RotJ? just an idea.

Also, I was listening tot he radio and heard an old song that would be good for a lightsaber battle scene. 'Princes of the Universe' by Queen. It is a good one to have IMHO. Another song would be off of Mortal Kombat, but I am not sure as to which one.

For those who are out there and liek to RP, there is a open forum that is SW RP. the url is in my sig under the DEWBACK Wing. My character there is Teles Jalahafi. Feel free to pop over and sign up if ya want.

I am still working on my jedi belt. Sinc eI am havign to start over on it. :) I am also looking into purchasing a flightsuit for a rebel pilot or an Imperial pilot. Still not sure right now.

Anyway, what has been talked about at the recent meetings? Thanks in advance.

25. yatchie

Jun 7, 2001
    25th works for me, as of right now any time works.

Also we should come up with a list of things that we want to accomplish for this meeting. Just to give ourselves some direction and to stay on track.

Just my two cents

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.