main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA When to have our next meeting!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Eledaia, Oct 25, 2004.

?

When to have our next meeting!

Poll closed Nov 8, 2004.
  1. Before the first weekend in November

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Friday November 5th, Evening

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  3. Saturday November 6th, Afternoon

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Saturday November 6th, Evening

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. After the first weekend in November

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    Finally, I'm here. The registration e-mail seems to hate my juno account to I had to go through hotmail. Anyway, enough griping.
    I'm Erich, one of the newbies from InCon. I was so excited to meet Kelli, Alfredo (sp?) as well as our new stormtrooper friend. I hope you all are doing well.
    I'll post at the bio page by Monday. You can all learn all about me then.
    The meeting time sounds good though it sounds more like a party than a meeting. We might have to set up an allnighter to satisfy what is an obvious low Star Wars content in everyone's blood.
    Week nights are good for me and weekends (so far) I'm usually free.
    I look forward to the meeting. I too am missing everyone. I'll try to keep up on the updates.
    In Christ,
    Erich

2. Earwen_AndKillMe

Earwen_AndKillMe Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2004
    Technically we have to be out of there at midnight or so.
    Still waiting on confirmation on the exact room (either 4th floor or 2nd, but I guess noone has an idea why that matters anyway)

So do you know which building it will be in? And can you get us the address? I need to send in the info to JR asap so that he can change our scrolling announcements.

And what time are you starting the meeting at. I need to get him that info too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    | Convicted Sockoholic |
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    Gonzaga University : 502 East Boone : Spokane, WA 99258

Administration Building
    (Biggest building on campues, can't miss it, parking is to the NorthEast of the Admin Building)

I haven't got told which room yet, so going to make an assumption.

Go in the front doors, take a left at the hallway. You will come to an elevator on your right... go to the 4th floor.

I will have the room we are in clearly marked, or directions to it.

I will be there at 7:30 to set up.

Nick

4. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Hey, just thought I'd mention that I recently bought the first season of the new Twilight Zone on DVD if anyone's interested. It's not Star Wars, but it's definitly great Sci-fi. Let me know if I should bring it, it's got a few really good episodes, and some great re-makes. My favorites so far are "The Monsters Are On Maple St." and "The Placebo Effect".

5. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    PM has been sent. Hopefully the scrolling message will be changed soon.

6. TK-3374

TK-3374 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2004
    Hello Kiddies!!! TK-3374 has finally made an apearance. I think that friday night would work out great for me for the meeting. unfortunaly my friend whos computer im borrowing ATM wont let me use it all the time. I sent Kelli a PM with my ph#. so if anyone wants to get a hold of me, then call her first. i dont want to post my # where everyone can read it. Anyway... I really want to go to this meeting but if noone gives me any info then im stuck at home.

Casey
    TK-3374

7. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    *Cheers* TK-3374!!!! What took you so long dude... Welcome to the forums!

8. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Yay! Most everyone is here! Dude, Casey, I was going to call you as soon as we got a room number at Gonzaga. So, what time should we start this thing? I figure we can order pizza once we get there and I have 3 2 liters of carbonated beverages and a couple of bags of chips.

Oh, and we will be taking pictures of all members, new and old, so we can get everyone's names connected with a face. It will help us all get to know each other faster. You have been warned...

9. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Hey Kelli, great idea with the pictures, but now I can't say that it was mine, because you said it first!!!! Argh!!! Oh, well.

I have some ideas on the uses of the pictures...
    1. Identification Badges (working on the design) for Cons.
    2. Website "members" section (if we have one).
    3. Uh... for fun!
    4. Ok, three was all I had... ^_^

You might as well all be aware of this now, I have a very nasty habit of designing stuff for free... Like InCon, next year I'm re-doing all of the design work, and helping them get a "face" and well... look good. So you will find me throwing lots of designs and ideas around, If you are interested in giving input, Please Do!!! If not, ignore me... either way I'm happy. And I encourage all of you to do some designing of your own if you want, chances are I might see something I like, that I didn't think of... It's been known to happen :p and we may end up using other ideas, or incorporate it into the grand scheme.

I know Kelli and I are professional Designers, is anyone else? I hate to be putting out all these ideas if no one likes them... Perhaps we should form a FanForce Design Group... Things to think on... now I'm rambling, I should probably get back to work...

10. TK-3374

TK-3374 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2004
    Well, im not a master designer, but i do have a really good idea every now and then. Theyre kindof mixed in with all the really stupid ideas. I would like to help with incon next year if possible but we can talk about that at the meeting. BTW 7-8pm is a good time to have the meeting. I dont think my friend will let me borrow his PC again for a while so someone please call me with the info.

11. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Yes, I was planning on having a password protected folder on the website (when I get it up) for the pics. Members only.

I'll be calling Casey, don't worry!

12. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Do you have the room number yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.