main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Where are all the figures folks?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by _DARTH_VENGEANT, Dec 16, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _DARTH_VENGEANT

_DARTH_VENGEANT Jedi Youngling

Dec 16, 2000
    I am a Portland area Star Wars nut and for about the past 8 months its about impossible to find any of the new figures around this town, unless you want to go to that place at Loyd Center and pay 10 bucks or MORE for it. What happened? You go to toys r us, and its NOTHING but the same old figures since Ep 1 came out. Does anyone know where to get the newer figures around here? I would greatly appreciate some locations.

Also, I am looking for the Queen Amidala with the gatling gun, TC-14, R2-B1, Anakin Pilot, Anakin Mechanic, Destroyer Droid w/ battle damage, and Naboo Soldier.

2. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    I'm not much of a collector myself, so I can't answer your question with any degree of legitmacy, but there is a collector's club here in PDX that might have an answer.

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=1481359&replies=0

3. NathanDahlin

NathanDahlin Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2000
    I've seen a bunch of the new Power of the Jedi figures at the K-Mart in Oregon City. Have you tried there?

Here's a list of what I've seen there:

Darth Maul - Final Duel
    R2-D2 - Naboo Escape
    Anakin Skywalker - Mechanic
    Mas Amedda
    Chewbacca - Dejarik Challenge
    Tusken Raider - Desert Sniper
    Coruscant Guard
    Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi
    Qui-Gon Jinn - Mos Espa Disguise
    General Leia Organa
    Fode and Beed (Podrace announcer)

4. Ree-Yees1138

Ree-Yees1138 Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2000
    Hey, Darth.

There is a place south of Portland in Lake Oswego on Boones Ferry Road called Timeless Toys. They're a couple of bucks more than Target or Wal-Mart but they normally have a good selection of our precious POTJ EP1 and POTF2/commtech. If you need a WATTO'S BOX
    check all the KBs near you they have been pretty prevalent over there these days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.