main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where can I find the Farlander Papers story?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by pat-fett, Jul 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pat-fett

pat-fett Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 17, 2001
    I wondering where I could get a hold of the Farlander Papers story that was in the X-Wing PC game insruction maual and guide as well as the story for the Tie Fighter game?

2. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Well I have them. not going to sell them mind you, but I have them.

3. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    The X-wing Strategy Guide has the Farlander Papers as well as additional story through the end of the third campaign.

4. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    well, actually the strategy guid is missing a tiny bit. Actualy a short fiction about Mon mothma reading the papers, and discussing keyan farlander.

5. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Considering it says "More of the Farlander Papers -- The limitied edition, collectors' novella included in many of the game boxes", I was wondering if anything was missing. Same probably holds true for the TIE Fighter Strategy Guide. Don't know about that however as I have the Stele Chronicles that appeared in the game when it first came out and not the strategy guide. Thanks for the fill in, Valiento.

6. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    well when it comes to the tiefighter strategy guide all of the stele chronicles is missing, But everything is new, :). so to get the complete story you need both.

7. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    Well, are there any web sites that have the stories posted or scanned?

8. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    I may do it later, but right Now i'm rather busy. I'll see if I can help you though. But until then timetales has synopses.

9. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    I would be greatful. Just PM or email me.

10. Bubba

Bubba Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2000
    Big_Gizz is scanning the leftover Farlander and Stele Papers, the ones not found in the Strategy Guides. I wanna see how Stele saves Admiral Mordon.

11. LawgSkrak

LawgSkrak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 23, 1999
    where is he posting them?

12. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    Well, if he's setting up a site, sounds like I don't really need to worry about it, it seems.

13. Bubba

Bubba Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2000
    He's putting them in a zip file, so when I get them, you and anyone else who wants them, will assuredly get them.

14. LawgSkrak

LawgSkrak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 23, 1999
    tell him to get the lead out. ;)

15. Big_Gizz

Big_Gizz Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2001
    Well, I do own the Stele Chronicles. I will scan it and email it to Bubba in a few days so that he can put them on-line or email it to you guys. But he's wrong about something, I don't have the Farlander Papers. I do own the limited edition of X-Wing Collector's Cd-Rom but as Valiento mentioned it doesn't includes some parts of The Farlander Papers. So let's do this. I'll scan the Stele Chronicles for you guys and let's ask Valiento if he can scan The Farlander Papers for the rest of us. What do you say man? We'll greatly appreciate it! May the Force be with you all!

Gizman

16. Bubba

Bubba Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2000
    Great plan, man. That's common sense at work. Thanks! I'd love to see 'em.

17. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    Great, that an excellent, compromise. I'll definetly help, probably tomorrow though. Big_gizz contact me in private messages, I'll talk to you about were to send the files, so you can zip-em.

18. Bubba

Bubba Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2000
    This is great. Thanks everyone. BTW, Valiento, I greatly appreciated your help months ago concerning the rough summary of Stele Chronicles. Back then, I barely knew you! Memories. :)

19. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    Your welcome. As I remember I never actually got to finish that summery, but it won't matter soon, cause you'll get to read it.

20. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    I just got done reading about these two stories in timetales and now I am hyped to read them.Especialy the Stele Chronicles. Keep me posted about the status of getting them.

21. Bubba

Bubba Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2000
    They were good though, Valiento.

22. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    Thanks bubba, by the way I'll send the scans of farlander papers tonight if I get the time to do it.

23. Bubba

Bubba Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2000
    Thanks. Big_Gizz should arrive shortly.

24. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    I was just wondering what the progress was of getting the scans of the novelas mentioned above.

25. Snubfighter_Jock001A

Snubfighter_Jock001A Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2001
    Hey, can i get in on this deal? I would love to have all of the farlander papers... i have the statagy guide for xwing, but they are aparently incompleate. I would be willing to send a story i found last night called "Dark Forces: Soldier For The Empire"... I'm not sure where its from or how many of you have it, but hey, share the wealth. My email is the_squirrel243@hotmail.com ... send me stuff and i shall send stuff in return...

Thank you in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.