main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC Where to find Star Wars collectables in DC?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by cadillac55, Aug 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cadillac55

cadillac55 Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 2005
    Hi guys,
    I'm new to this board!
    I'm coming from Sweden to the DC area and I'm looking for some places to get cool Star Wars stuff - collectibles, cool t-shirts and stuff like that.

Thanks!
    -Henrik

2. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    Hello, I guess I'm the first to welcome you to the GS! :)

How long are you staying in the DC area? There are a few places to find SW collectibles but most places near me have closed. :( There are collectible shows here every few months though and there is always ebay! As for cool SW shirts, Hot Topic has a few shirts right now. And of course toy store like KB Toys and Toys R Us have several toys. I hope that helps and enjoy your stay here. :)

3. cadillac55

Aug 10, 2005
    Thanks for the welcome!

I'm coming to visit my girlfriend, and will stay about 2 weeks. But we're going to try to visit other parts of the US too -- I really want to go to NYC and Miami! The weather can be really unpredictible in Sweden, and I would love to spend the week on the beach with sunny weather and warm water!

I want to pick up some cool replicas and busts, figurines, that kind of stuff. Not really into the toys too much [except Unleashed]. Ebay would be great, but international shipping is $30 or something! :(

I will check out Hot Topic for shirts. Any other suggestions? My gf said the same about the stores for that kind of stuff closing too. Its sad...

Thanks,
    -Henrik

4. Darth_Minx

Darth_Minx Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2003
    There's also a DC Collector's Club, but if you're not long in the area, I'm not sure how much good that will do you. And I'm not a member, so I can't even really help you out there :p

Do enjoy your stay in the US. And let us know what you think ;)

5. cadillac55

Aug 10, 2005
    Do you have more info about the collector's club? My GF is in the area, and maybe she can join or ask them for some ideas...it seems all the good stores have closed.

Thanks for the help,
    -Henrik

6. fakename99

fakename99 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2001
    To find out more about DCSWCC you can visit our websites.

Our main website is http://www.dcswcc.com/

Or you can check out our Yahoo website ... http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/dcswcc/

Hope this helps you out.

Ric

7. simme

simme Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2001
    Any addresses for stores near the White House? Any address for KB Toys or Tos'r'us? I have freind there for a couple of days and have asked to buy some 3.75 inch figures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.