main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which is your favorite 3.75 in Darth Vader?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by NiktoJedi9, Jan 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    I forgot about Flashback Vader. That one is cool too. In addition to both hands being able to hold the lightsaber, it also has the dual capes.

2. VaderLives

VaderLives Jedi Master

Jun 23, 2002
    I must be one of the few that feels the Removable Helmet Vader stinks. The scale is way off, it is built like He-man and the mask likeness is really not even close to the Saga Bespin, Comm-Tech, Emp's Wraith and Dagobah. We do need another Vader IMHO. One the scale of the Saga Bespin and fully articulated.....maybe the ROTJ Vader we are hearing about will answer my prayers.

3. IrishThunder

IrishThunder Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2001
    I'll have to go with Vintage Vader, just because it's the one that started it all.

4. PlyFury

PlyFury Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2001
    POTJ, force lightning bolt Vader. Or removable helmet w/meditation chamber death star globe Vader.

So many now....
    Hard to be sure.....

5. LittleGreenMaster

LittleGreenMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 2002
    This is a Really tough one because each Darth Vader figure seems to have a Cool feature or two that's unique to that figure ;)
    I think in terms of Likeness, Scale, & Cool articulation Bespin Vader is the Best Overall Vader figure :D
    I Also Really like POTJ Dagobah version & the removable helmet Vader, Commtech & Emperor's Wrath versions are also favorites of mine :D
    I Can't Wait to find out what the NEW ROTJ Darth Vader will look like, They've been doing Such a good job lately with Vader I have Very High hopes [face_mischief]

6. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    To Many! Cant decide!
    Arg! I love them all!! :D

7. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    It's difficult to decide because they have done such a great job capturing Vader's appearance with all the figures.

8. AnakinMoonwalker

AnakinMoonwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 23, 2002
    I love the vintage vader!

9. Devilanse

Devilanse Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2002
    My fave is the commtech Vader with mind droid. The Vader that came with the Star Wars board game was a goodie, too.

10. darcphoenyx

darcphoenyx Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 12, 2001
    While just about every Vader released is excellent, the "Final Duel" Silver Anniversary Vader has a soft spot in my heart.

Of course that's probably just becaues I see him more than any of the others. He and Obi-Wan are perched atop my monitor and battling it out here at work.

11. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I would either say the Emperor's Wrath Vader or the Dagobah Vader. Both of those are great.

12. CGI-BOBAFENT

CGI-BOBAFENT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Palpies wrath definately!

13. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    I love all of the Darth Vader figures, but probably my most favorite is the Saga Bespin Duel. That one has the best likeness of big DV.

14. VaderLives

VaderLives Jedi Master

Jun 23, 2002
    I just received the POTJ Masters of the Darkside set. This Vader is the best Vader there is. The mask is dead on, the scale is good. If you have the chance to get this set and don't have to pay high scalper prices(Unfortunately I did) then I would recommend this set.

15. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    Here's my top 5:

1. 25th Anniversary
    2. Commtech
    3. Masters of the Dark Side
    4. Emperor's Wrath
    5. Dagobah

I left off the RH Vader because of its height. It is much shorter than the other, newer Vader figures when you compare them side by side. But in terms of pure sculpt quality, this 1998 figure is as good as anything Hasbro's making today. I hope the forthcoming ROJ Vader has a two-piece removable helmet with the same scarred face underneath AND with proper height for the character.

16. NiktoJedi9

NiktoJedi9 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2003
  17. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    Yes, after this new Darth's release, I think he's gonna become my favorite one.

18. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    If only Lordmack was still here

19. JangoFett23

JangoFett23 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2003
    I also like the new Darth Vader Throne Room Duel myself. I can't wait for it to come out.

Fett23-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.