main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends While She Sleeps... (Post NJO- Drama, Horror, Suspense- J/J, Kyp, L/M, Tahiri, Jacen) UPDATED 10/3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CelseteAntola, Jul 16, 2011.

1. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    She?d made this particular trek multiple times in the last few weeks, the dense humidity forcing her to find some respite from the heat before she went completely delirious. However, despite her multiple attempts at making a reasonably walk-able pathway, she?d awoken everyday to find that her trail had disappeared in the prolific undergrowth of the verdant jungle.

I'd never thought of that before, but I guess with Zonama Sekot's unbelievably rapid growth that would happen [face_laugh] Awesome.

She?d cut through the last of the underbrush and before her the jungle opened suddenly to a wide ravine.
    Above her, the canopy thinned out, allowing unfiltered sunlight to stream through the gaps in the foliage, as well as affording glimpses of the bright azure sky beyond.
    And beyond that, space.
    A grin tugged at the corners of her lips, and Tahiri began her careful descent down the side of the ravine.
    Below, snaking through the jungle after cascading over a rocky precipice, was a river, deep and wide and deliciously cool.
    Tahiri assumed the river flowed down from the polar region father north, considering the brisk chill of the crystal clear water.
    It was short work to reach the bottom of the ravine, and she reveled in the coolness of the air and the relief the fine mist gave to her flushed skin. Eager to completely immerse herself in the cool water, she stripped off her minimal clothing, and got a running start before jumping into the pool at the base of the waterfall.
    Her body plunged into the refreshing water, air bubbles rushing past her face as they rose to the surface. She opened her eyes underwater and propelled herself forward, shooting through the water with the ease of an aquatic creature.

Absolutely beautiful descriptions =D= Makes it very easy to visualize the jungle.

The lopsided grin, the twinkle in his blue eyes, the lean toned shoulders, it was all there...

o_O

?I don't!? she exclaimed, turning away and making for shore again. A few strong stokes brought her there and she pulled herself out of the water and stared down at the young man still in the water. ?Don?t ever presume to know what I might like! Anakin is dead, okay? And no matter how much I may want to see him again, your tricks aren?t helping me one kriffing bit!?
    And suddenly the Anakin look-alike was gone, and Nen Yim was in his place, looking up at Tahiri with wide eyes.
    ?I am sorry, Tahiri Veila,? the planet?s consciousness apologized. ?I did not mean to cause you distress.?

I figured it was Sekot, but it's still a nice twist. I've always wondered what Tahiri's relationship with the planet was in the years she lived there after the Vong War. It never gets brought up, unfortunately.

?You are so certain of this,? Sekot replied evenly, gazing calmly at her. When Tahiri didn?t reply, she continued, her head tendrils twisting in a show of concern. ?You have been... disturbed of late, Tahiri Veila. I have felt it in the Force. I wish to know what troubles you in the night when everything else is at rest...?

Perhaps Tahiri is having the same nightmares as Jaina? Perhaps they both have to do with Anakin Solo [face_mischief]

Awesome post, Celste =D= I'm so glad Tahiri's going to be in this story, and from the looks of it, she'll be a big part too :D Your descriptions were perfect. I could really picture Sekot's jungle. And I loved how you had Sekot show up in Anakin Solo's form, even if that was totally mean :p It was a nice trick.

I can't wait to find out what's haunting Tahiri. If her dreams are connected to Jaina's, I'm liking my Yuuzhan Vong theory better all the time. Tahiri is living with the Vong on Sekot, I'm assuming [face_thinking]

Anyway, great job :D Post more soon!

2. CelseteAntola

CelseteAntola TF.N Books Staff star 3 VIP

May 18, 2002
    Gah! Friday again! Time flies when you're packing a house up to move! [face_tired]

Anyway... Replies! :)

Lexi- Well... that's a pretty sharp turn in plot.

Yep [face_mischief]

And I'm going to go ahead and say that Sekot isn't very smart, if he/she/it thought that was a good idea.

Maybe Sekot's using it to achieve different ends? o_O

RATHER curious as to how this relates- and I stand by my earlier question of:

are we going to find out soon what the HELL is going on?!?

[face_laugh] Yes, soon. In the words of a great Jedi Master, "Patience, my young Padawan." ;)

It'll all be worth it in the end, I promise. ;)

Can't wait for more!

You won't have to wait much longer?

Thanks for reading and replying! :D

O- Hmm ... well, I think I have an idea of where this is going. But it's probably wrong.

Hmm... [face_thinking] It depends on what you're thinking... :p

Liking the L/M interaction; Mara's a mom and a wife, and still Mara. It's good to see.

:D I'm glad you liked that bit. I had fun writing her. :D

And Tahiri ... ah, what could've been. I'd hardly be surprised if there's a connection between what's going on with her and with Jaina ...

[face_mischief]

Another great update, Celeste.

Thanks! And thanks for reading! [face_peace]

Luna- I like Sekot showing up as a sentient creature. It is a fun image there, that it can read minds and respond to them. Interesting update... I second the motion to find out what's going on!

I'm glad you enoyed it! And I promise answers will be coming soon-ish! We're almost done with part I of this story, and part II will be considerably longer. :D

Thanks for reading and replying!

Wes- I'd never thought of that before, but I guess with Zonama Sekot's unbelievably rapid growth that would happen Awesome.

:D I'm glad you liked that detail.

Absolutely beautiful descriptions Makes it very easy to visualize the jungle.

[face_blush] Thanks. :)

I figured it was Sekot, but it's still a nice twist. I've always wondered what Tahiri's relationship with the planet was in the years she lived there after the Vong War. It never gets brought up, unfortunately.

Yeah, sadly there's a lot that's not brought up. :( But, that's what makes writing fan fiction so much fun! We get to fill in the blanks! :D

Perhaps Tahiri is having the same nightmares as Jaina? Perhaps they both have to do with Anakin Solo

Perhaps... [face_mischief]

Awesome post, Celste I'm so glad Tahiri's going to be in this story, and from the looks of it, she'll be a big part too Your descriptions were perfect. I could really picture Sekot's jungle. And I loved how you had Sekot show up in Anakin Solo's form, even if that was totally mean It was a nice trick.

Tahiri is one of my favourite characters, so there was no way she wasn't going to be in the fic. :p And yeah, I can be mean... but you know you love it. [face_batting]

I can't wait to find out what's haunting Tahiri. If her dreams are connected to Jaina's, I'm liking my Yuuzhan Vong theory better all the time. Tahiri is living with the Vong on Sekot, I'm assuming

Yep, she's living with them. I actually need to alter the heading on this, because as far as I've planned, it's going to be completely canon-compliant. I still need to read Ascension though, so hopefully things won't get derailed. ;)

Anyway, great job Post more soon!

Thanks and thanks for replying!

----

The new post will be up shortly! For next week, however, I may have to skip posting on Friday. DRL has dealt me a nasty set of cards in the last few months, and the results of said catastrophic events means that I'm moving tomorrow to a big city, on my own, to start a new chapter in my life. I'm also starting a new

3. CelseteAntola

May 18, 2002
    ----

Pain.

Glorious pain.

It was an honour to be so blessed by the gods, to be granted so much suffering in their service.

However, if he allowed his master?s final, glorious project to be destroyed, all of that honour would be for naught.

Which meant that he had little time to waste.

The ship was dying and so was he.

He dragged his broken body through the smouldering wreckage of the small transport ship. Huge chunks of yorik coral littered the deck and the luminescent lichens were fading and dying, cloaking everything in darkness.

It was not far to his master?s chambers, although each step brought him more pain. He grunted in pleasure as he limped over to the gestation bin that held his master?s greatest creation.

A gnullith obscured the creature?s face as it floated helplessly in the suspension jelly. A quick check assured him that the biots clinging to the creature?s soft skin were still living and fulfilling their intended purpose.

Already the modified calcifiers were showing the results of their work. The creature?s brow ridge was widened and flattened to better resemble the visage of it?s makers and the newly formed armour plates, beautifully pale and smooth, were moulding themselves to the creature?s tender flesh.

His master would have been pleased with the fine progress of his creation.

A fluid-filled hack shook his dying body, punctuating the fact that soon he would soon be joining the gods.

But he had one last command to fulfill first.

He reached down into the suspension jelly and grabbed the spineray lying dormant at the bottom of the bin. Like all of the other biots, his master had genetically modified the spineray, incorporating elements of the Provoker and the Tracer so that it would serve his master?s purposes.

It was truly a glorious work that his master had accomplished.

He teased the spineray awake and then carefully turned the creature in the gestation bin over. Already the calcifiers had opened a trough down the middle of the creature?s back, exposing it?s spine to his ministrations.

He placed the spineray neatly into the trough and watched in wonder as the biot began to thread itself into the creature?s nervous system.

The creature began to writhe in the suspension jelly, but only for a short moment before the spineray had intertwined itself completely and took control.

Never again would the creature be weak in the face of pain. Never again would the creature think of suffering as something to be avoided at all costs.

Soon the creature would no longer be merely a creature. Soon the creature would be the greatest weapon in all of the Yuuzhan Vong?s glorious history.

And with those comforting thoughts filling his mind, he surrendered his spirit to the gods.

Jedi Knight Jacen Solo gasped as he was pulled from his meditation, the Codex he had found among the Aing-Tii artifacts falling from his hand as he reached up and touched his chest. Beneath his robes, he could feel a strangely familiar ache and it took him a moment to realise that it was the old slave seed scar.

He took a deep breath to calm himself and gazed down at the matte grey surface of the pyramid-shaped object at his feet.

It was his second time using the Codex to enhance his powers. The first time, the object had made him aware of a grave disorder deep in the Maw. Jacen planned immediately to go and seek out the cause of the disturbance, despite Tadar?Ro?s warning against travelling there.

Still, he felt he had to use the Codex one last time, to see if he could learn anything further, some clue as to what he might face in the Maw.

Instead, he had this vision of a Yuuzhan Vong. It had clearly happened long ago, the war had been over for a year already, and who knows when during the war those events had taken place. Or where, for that matter.

Part of him wondered if it didn?t have something to do with what he would find in the Maw, but somehow he doubted that. The vision seemed distinctly unrelated.

Perhaps it was due to his failed a

4. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Yep, she's living with them. I actually need to alter the heading on this, because as far as I've planned, it's going to be completely canon-compliant

Really? I didn't see that coming. I thought this would be an AU for sure [face_thinking] This changes some of my theories :p

The new post will be up shortly! For next week, however, I may have to skip posting on Friday. DRL has dealt me a nasty set of cards in the last few months, and the results of said catastrophic events means that I'm moving tomorrow to a big city, on my own, to start a new chapter in my life. I'm also starting a new (and interesting!) job mid-week, though, so there is a bright spot. However, I don't know if the stress and busyness will allow me time to finish up next week's post before Friday. We'll see... but it's a heads up just in case.

Good luck with your move and new job :D Sounds exciting!

It was not far to his master?s chambers, although each step brought him more pain. He grunted in pleasure as he limped over to the gestation bin that held his master?s greatest creation.

A gestation bin? ? Uh-oh [face_worried]

A gnullith obscured the creature?s face as it floated helplessly in the suspension jelly. A quick check assured him that the biots clinging to the creature?s soft skin were still living and fulfilling their intended purpose.

I'm going to guess Anakin Solo and the ship is the Baanu Rass.

Soon the creature would no longer be merely a creature. Soon the creature would be the greatest weapon in all of the Yuuzhan Vong?s glorious history.
    And with those comforting thoughts filling his mind, he surrendered his spirit to the gods.

This wouldn't be how the Yuuzhan Vong made the Slayers, would it? [face_mischief]

It was his second time using the Codex to enhance his powers. The first time, the object had made him aware of a grave disorder deep in the Maw. Jacen planned immediately to go and seek out the cause of the disturbance, despite Tadar?Ro?s warning against travelling there.

Yeah, you might want to listen to that dude :p

Instead, he had this vision of a Yuuzhan Vong. It had clearly happened long ago, the war had been over for a year already, and who knows when during the war those events had taken place. Or where, for that matter.

Yeah, I'm thinking flashback now too?

Perhaps it was due to his failed attempts at trying to save Anakin, perhaps his subconscious was still dwelling on the painful realisation that he couldn?t change the past by flow-walking, and somehow that affected what the Force showed him.
    Perhaps he would never know.
    With one last glance at the Codex, Jacen Solo left the Embrace and went to face his destiny.

Or maybe Jacen did change the past by flow walking [face_thinking]

Terrific post, Celsete =D= Gestation bins, gnulliths, suspension jelly, and spinerays? You certainly know your Yuuzhan Vong biotech :D Great details! My current theory is that our heroes are seeing visions of the Yuuzhan Vong shaping Anakin Solo into the prototype Slayer. I'm putting this in highlights because I remember it being an old McEwok theory and I don't want to ruin it for anyone else in case I'm right :p

Are we going to see more of Jacen in this story or was that sort of a passing thing? The way the chapter ended made me think that might be it. Jacen certainly seemed to understand the details of the vision more than Jaina was able to interpret. Nice use of the Codex thing for that.

5. Onderon1

Onderon1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2008
    And the mystery deepens ... [face_thinking]

I'm going to hypothesize that the test subject was an Anakin clone. The Slayers, IIRC from the theories, were supposed to be highly-modified clone Jedi (not Force-sensitive, AFA all the evidence) ...

Then again, none of this means that the ORIGINAL Dummy might not be around somewhere, waiting to be rescued ... [face_mischief]

Intriguing update, Celeste. And good luck with the move. :D

- Later, [face_peace]
    Onderon1

6. TwinsinsThlee

TwinsinsThlee Jedi Padawan

Jul 1, 2011
    Oh my...
    Great update!!

7. CelseteAntola

May 18, 2002
    Hey everyone!

Well, I guess you've all figured out that there wasn't a post last week. :oops: It's been a busy 7 days with the move and all... I can hardly believe that I've already been here a week! Anyway, the good news is that I have today off and half of the new post written and I hope to finish it up tonight. The posting schedule should resume this Friday, almost certainly. :D

Now, for replies!

Wes- Really? I didn't see that coming. I thought this would be an AU for sure This changes some of my theories

[face_mischief]

Good luck with your move and new job Sounds exciting!

Thanks! :D It is... and a bit intimidating, too, but I'm managing!

A gestation bin? ? Uh-oh

*cues creepy music*

I'm going to guess Anakin Solo and the ship is the Baanu Rass.

Good guess... but my lips are sealed. [face_not_talking]

This wouldn't be how the Yuuzhan Vong made the Slayers, would it?

Ugh... don't get me started on the Slayers...:p

Yeah, you might want to listen to that dude

QFT.

Yeah, I'm thinking flashback now too?

The Force is strong with this one. ;)

Or maybe Jacen did change the past by flow walking

[face_thinking]

Terrific post, Celsete

Thanks! [face_blush]

Gestation bins, gnulliths, suspension jelly, and spinerays? You certainly know your Yuuzhan Vong biotech

:D The Wook helps whenever my memory fails me, too. :p

Great details! My current theory is that our heroes are seeing visions of the Yuuzhan Vong shaping Anakin Solo into the prototype Slayer. I'm putting this in highlights because I remember it being an old McEwok theory and I don't want to ruin it for anyone else in case I'm right

[face_thinking] I'm going to have to ask McEwok about this theory... I wasn't around when he was writing all of his crazy fic...

Are we going to see more of Jacen in this story or was that sort of a passing thing? The way the chapter ended made me think that might be it. Jacen certainly seemed to understand the details of the vision more than Jaina was able to interpret. Nice use of the Codex thing for that.

Well, Jacen always was the more analytical one. And he lived with the Yuuzhan Vong for a good while. ;)

Thanks for replying!!

O- And the mystery deepens ...

Mmhmm... [face_mischief]

I'm going to hypothesize that the test subject was an Anakin clone. The Slayers, IIRC from the theories, were supposed to be highly-modified clone Jedi (not Force-sensitive, AFA all the evidence) ...

Then again, none of this means that the ORIGINAL Dummy might not be around somewhere, waiting to be rescued ...

You guys are so cute with your guesses. ;) It's so much fun! :D But as for your last sentence, O, I agree. ;)

Intriguing update, Celeste. And good luck with the move.

Thanks!! Thanks for reading and replying!

TwinsinsThlee- Oh my...

Shocking, isn't it? :p (Sorry... in a snarky mood today. :D)

Great update!!

Thanks and thanks for reading!

----

So, look for that new post on Friday. It seems we may get to see Jaina again...

~Celeste

8. Onderon1

Mar 18, 2008

Hmm ... [face_thinking] I was thinking we might see an Anakin rescue in this 'fic ... :D

I hope things keep working out with the move. I'll look forward to the next update. :)

- Later, [face_peace]
    Onderon1

9. CelseteAntola

May 18, 2002
    Goodness! How did a whole month go by!?! :oops:

The worst part is that the chapter has been sitting pretty much finished on my computer the whole time, too! [face_blush]

O- Hmm ... I was thinking we might see an Anakin rescue in this 'fic ... :D

Now what could have possibly have given you that idea? [face_mischief]

I hope things keep working out with the move. I'll look forward to the next update.

So far so good. I'm finally settled into the new routine and bunnies are starting to annoy me again, which is always a good sign. ;)

New post should be up shortly. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

~Celeste

10. CelseteAntola

May 18, 2002
    ----

Jedi Master Kyp Durron paused in the doorway to the pilot?s lounge and frowned.

Across the room Jaina was pouring herself another cup of caf, weariness evident in the way her shoulders slumped as she watched the dark liquid stream into her mug.

It had been two weeks since her terror and distress had torn him from his sleep. Jaina had denied that it was anything more than a bad dream, but Kyp didn?t believe her. The dark circles under her eyes proved that there was something more chronic going on.

Kyp sighed, and took a step into the room. ?More caf?? he asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Jaina turned, her eyes flashing with annoyance. ?What?s it to you, Durron? You?re acting like my mother.?

?I don?t have to be your mother to know that drinking a pot of caf a day isn?t healthy, Goddess,? he replied, fighting to keep the annoyance out of his voice.

Jaina didn?t respond. She just turned her back on him and silently fixed her beverage.

Kyp?s frown deepened. Luke had told him to handle the situation on his own, but it was proving near impossible with Jaina?s stubborn silence on the subject.

He needed to try a different tack.

?What?s going on, Jay?? he asked, his voice soft and full of concern. He stepped closer. ?It?s not like you to tear into the squadron because their sim scores are a few points off...?

?If you think you can handle things better, then I?ll hand the command over.? Jaina?s voice was tense and her words were clipped. She turned back to face him. ?Is that what you want? To prove that you?re the Master here??

?No, Jaina, I...?

?Then don?t give me a hard time. I know what?s best for my squadron,? she said angrily, jabbing a finger at him.

Kyp bit back a retort. She was being impossible.

?Jaina, that?s not what this is about,? he said as calmly as he could.

?Then what is it about?? She put her caf down and crossed her arms over her own chest, mimicking Kyp?s defensive posture.

?Jaina, I...? he hesitated, unsure of what to say. He could sense the frustration roiling off of her and he reached out only to encounter the same heavy shielding that had kept him out for the last two weeks. He took a deep breath and relaxed his stance, letting his arms fall to his sides. ?You?re shutting me out, Jaina,? he said quietly, letting some sadness tinge his aura. Playing proud and stubborn wasn?t going to get him anywhere with her.

Jaina rolled her eyes. ?Is that it?! You?re jealous of Jag??

Kyp was speechless. He hadn?t expected that from her at all, although the accusation wasn?t undeserved. When he finally opened his mouth, all he could do was stammer.

?No! I mean, yes, but--?

Jaina stepped towards him, her dark eyes flashing with anger. ?Get over yourself, Durron,? she growled.

?Jaina, I?m just trying to help--?

?Kyp.? Her voice was hard and cold. ?I don?t need your help. And even if I did, I wouldn?t want it, so kriff off.?

Kyp blinked in complete surprise as Jaina stormed past him and out of the lounge.

Now, what am I supposed to do?

For the second time in one day, Jaina was in a huge argument.

She sighed in sheer frustration, rubbing the bridge of her nose between two fingers, her eyes closed and her jaw set.

She really hadn?t been expecting Jag to take Kyp?s side.

?It only makes sense, Jay,? Jag was saying for probably the tenth time in as many minutes. ?He?s worried, I?m worried... you should get this checked out.?

?I?m sleeping fine, Jag,? she replied as calmly as she could, her eyes still closed, the level tone of her voice hiding the anger beneath. ?I haven?t had one of those dreams for at least a week--?

?But you?ve had more than one,? Jag interrupted, ?and I think that counts for something. I still don?t understand why you haven?t told Durron anything about them.?

Jaina?s eyes flew open and she glared across her small quarters at the man seated in her desk chair. She pushed away from the opposite wall where she?d been leaning, and started to pace the length of the room.

?You know, I never thought you?d stoo

11. Onderon1

Mar 18, 2008

(headdesks) Jaina, Jaina, Jaina, all they want to do is help ... :oops:

I can understand that she's afraid, but seriously, Ms. Solo needs to open up to someone. This is going to explode, otherwise, and it'll just be an unnecessarily disastrous affair when a real problem is lurking under the surface.

A highly believable, and well-written, update, Celeste. =D=

12. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Seriously, Jaina. That's just a storm of meanness and stubbornness and female jerkiness. I hope she figures herself out soon and apologizes. Neither of the menfolk did anything wrong... Looking forward to more.

13. TwinsinsThlee

Jul 1, 2011
    Jaina's such a schutta, I mean, what gives, Jaina? Why can't you accept help from the man closest to you? Why do you have to be such a jerky nerfherder?! [face_not_talking]

...I'm done venting. [face_plain]

A very capturing update. You did it once again, Celste, reeling me back into this story [face_batting]

14. TwinsinsThlee

Jul 1, 2011
    Oooh your name's Celsete! Sorry I got it wrong. [face_worried]

Back to topic...

UPDATE! [:D]

15. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Sorry I'm late to the party :( Glad to see you've updated though :D

I'm going to have to ask McEwok about this theory... I wasn't around when he was writing all of his crazy fic...

I think there may have been a fic or two about it (can't recall for certain any more) but it was more a theory he tossed around in lit when TUF came out.

On to the ficness:

?I don?t have to be your mother to know that drinking a pot of caf a day isn?t healthy, Goddess,? he replied, fighting to keep the annoyance out of his voice.

I think I drink more than that these days :p

?Jaina, I...? he hesitated, unsure of what to say. He could sense the frustration roiling off of her and he reached out only to encounter the same heavy shielding that had kept him out for the last two weeks. He took a deep breath and relaxed his stance, letting his arms fall to his sides. ?You?re shutting me out, Jaina,? he said quietly, letting some sadness tinge his aura. Playing proud and stubborn wasn?t going to get him anywhere with her.
    Jaina rolled her eyes. ?Is that it?! You?re jealous of Jag??

An interesting reaction to that statement [face_thinking]

?Kyp.? Her voice was hard and cold. ?I don?t need your help. And even if I did, I wouldn?t want it, so kriff off.?

She's totally going to need Kyp's help.

?You know, I never thought you?d stoop this low,? she said with a bitter laugh. ?Jagged Fel taking the side of Kyp Durron, the one man in the entire Galaxy who you can?t ever agree with.? She turned on him, her eyes flashing with hurt and outrage, her voice raising as she went on. ?And not only that, but you agree with him instead of believing me! I?m the one having the kriffing dreams after all!?

I thought she wasn't having the dreams [face_mischief] Bust her, Jag, she's lying through her teeth!

Jag stood up and faced her, his green eyes flashing with a steely glint. ?Don?t take that tone of voice with me, Jaina Solo,? he warned, his voice dangerously low. She could tell that he meant it, and a perverse sense of satisfaction at knowing she?d upset him spurred her on.

Yeah, "Don't take that tone of voice with me" is pretty much a dare to ornery folks like Jaina, Jag :p

Jaina watched him silently while he collected the few personal items that had found their way into her quarters.

No, dude, you leave that stuff so she's at least forced to speak to you one more time when you come to get them/have them dropped off.

Great stuff, Celsete =D= Really sad to see Jaina letting these dreams destroy her life this way. The scene with Jag and all the bitterness was really well done. Is Jaina just being Jaina with her refusal to help, or is there something in the dream she wants to keep from Jag and Kyp? I think she's just afraid to examine it and talking to them forces her to do that, so she refuses, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to more :D

16. Jaina_Trickster

Jaina_Trickster Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 6, 2004
    Mind if I join the party? [face_dancing]

This is really great, and I love the characters your fic is focusing on! I think I've read all your posts so far... I'm playing a bit of catch up! I'd love to be added to the PM list!

I especially like the play between the different characters... you've really got their personalities down! At least this is how they are in my mind. Fantastic work... sorry my comments are so short, but I'll be sure to pop by when your next post is up! :D

17. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    Jaina, Jaina, Jaina...temper, temper. [face_shame_on_you] Now that Jag & Kyp are both in the proverbial doghouse, maybe they'll compare notes and get to the bottom of everything.

Wonderful post Celsete

18. Kingsdaughter613

Kingsdaughter613 Jedi Knight

Feb 26, 2013
    Great story! Please continue this?