main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BC Who you?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by _Derisa_Ollamhin_, Dec 4, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Missninfan

Missninfan Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 2000
    Prince, I is a mod now. ;)

I know where ya live; I saw your addy on your site once. I live in Kits, at Langara. ;)

2. ThePrinceofAldera

ThePrinceofAldera Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2000
    You're at Langara and 20 years old? You're in the same grade as a lot of my friends then..

What high school did you go to? Kits?
    I went to Byng

3. Missninfan

May 6, 2000
    Yuck!

Heh, I went to a snobby school: Magee.

4. Darth Pikachuwbacca

Darth Pikachuwbacca Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2000
    I live in Ontario, but I have plans to move out to BC in January 2002, so who knows, I may be seeing Episode II with some of you.

Anything interesting you can tell me about BC?

5. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    creep, creep....
    Another Toronto fan lurking on your forum....
    creep, creep....

6. Missninfan

May 6, 2000
  7. Darth Pikachuwbacca

Jan 22, 2000
    I'm not a spy, I'm a convert.

8. Darth Pikachuwbacca

Jan 22, 2000
    Please don't call me that. I have never liked Pokémon. I just thought that the name was kinda funny, and now I am stuck with it.

9. Missninfan

May 6, 2000
    LOL. I've heard so many people say that. :p Oh well... now the name is part of you and you, like everyone else, is stuck with it.

I personally think it's quite witty.

10. FBJK_Pretender

FBJK_Pretender Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2000
    I am 23 years old, leader of clan FBJK :) and living in Maple Ridge. I also do the websites for FBJK which you can visit under my sig. Even have a Canadian stormtrooper on the first site LOL. :D

11. Darth Pikachuwbacca

Jan 22, 2000
    Thank you Missnin.

And before I forget, I should probably post my vitals for everyone's benefit... or whatever.

19 male, currently residing in Ontario, planning to make the move by the end of the year to BC, specifically the Vancouver/Southern BC area. I'll probably end up in rez... Anyone here go to UBC?

12. Missninfan

May 6, 2000
    No, I got to a local college, but I'm probably gonna transfer there in a year. It's about 10 mins from my house.

13. _5_1_5_0_

_5_1_5_0_ Jedi Master star 2

Feb 27, 2001
    Im Steve!!! 21 years old... North Vancouver!!!.... I love collecting star wars figures new and old!!!

14. Cable

Cable Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2000
    Im Nathan, 20 y.o. , (also) Surrey, just besicde Guilford mall

15. Gungan_Lover

Gungan_Lover Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2000
    Hey Cable, my name is Nathan, too! :) I live not even five minutes from Guildford Mall! Wow, that's...very strange.

16. Gungan_Lover

Gungan_Lover Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2000
    Oh yeah, our ages are almost the same, too. I'm 21.

17. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    All you kids! ;)

Well the move went swimmingly and I am doing incroyable here: you poor bums in the cold and wet across the water... :) I have found the weather very much to my liking in Victoria, windy most days and lots of sun, too. Best move of my life coming here.

My ex dropped the custody case, so on Sunday, I am taking charge of my five year old again. He's already registered at his new school! (Sweet Light: another 3 weeks and he'll be six!)

So, I note I have seen a familiar name or two: Fleet Admiral, you say you got into this board cuz of the fanfic... made me think of a couple of questions for everyone on the forum: Do you feel that fanfic has a legit place in the fan community? Do you wonder what the actual authors might think of their settings and characters being used by other authors, even if no money is being made off of it?

Anyone else in this forum read or written fanfic, or done fan art? (There's lots of things to check out on the Jedi Council Boards...) Comments?

Just trying to start a conversation... :)

*Derisa*

18. kyle__katarn

kyle__katarn Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2001

Greetings exalted one,

Hey I'm 17 live in Richmond and attend Martial Arts regularly. I'm planning on going to BCIT to do web page design. Some friends of mine are planning on shooting a fan film this summer, if you want more information e-mail me at kyle__katarn@hotmail.com or jedi_master_bren_@hotmail.com

Thanx :)

19. kensho

kensho Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2001
    You do martial arts? what type of martial arts do you do?

I got accepted to university of victoria, yay; am going to study anthropology there...

realshmi, you're here too? (this is syl btw, from the toronto fanforce boards with an utterly new username)

am originally from ontario, my family will be moving to vancouver area(maybe coquitlam, is it really boring there?) but i'll be in victoria during the school year.

syl

20. Jedi_Master_Bren

Jedi_Master_Bren Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2001
    I am a resident of Port Coquitlam. I'm working on a fanfilm that needs more people still. E-mail me if interested jedi_master_bren@telus.net. For info find my pother posts.

21. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    I live in Vancouver, eastside, I go to Windy and im a child of darkness... heheh, but I need a master to train me in the ways of the sith. :)

22. spoodger

spoodger Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2001
    hey, seems like we have some vancouver SW fans...why not join a great SW disussion group for collecting and all other things SW related at:

www.groups.yahoo.com/group/swvancouver

hope to c you there!

23. Traan-Lakel

Traan-Lakel Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2001
    I'm a 15 year old guy living in Kelowna, but I grew up in North Delta. I went to Brooke Elementary if any of you know where that is. If I hadn't moved away I would have gone to Sands Junior Secondary.

24. DarthHamSup

DarthHamSup Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2001
    I live in Richmond. Grew up there. I'm 25 years old.

25. Sith_Witch

Sith_Witch Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    Female, 19yrs, Australian.

Ex-Scout leader, ex-gymnast, ex-lots of things...

Currently enrolling at uni to do Drama teaching...

Hmmm... I'm not all that interesting when I out it like that... Oh well! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.