main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO wish me luck!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by dudeman, Mar 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dudeman

dudeman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    my rugby team leaves for indiana after school today and i was hoping for some luck for the games. we have four of them over the course of 2 days. i know i will get to play, i just dont know for how long. ok i have got to go, homeroom is almost over and my first class starts in about 8 minutes, talk to you guys on monday!

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Buena Suerte dudeman!!! You will play great!

3. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    go kick ass!

4. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    good luck!

5. kddidit

kddidit Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2003
    Bon chance!

6. dudeman

dudeman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    ok, im back. i would have posted last night but i had to finish my homework that i neglected to do in the hotel.

ok, we won on saturday; both sides won. i got to play on saturday and knocked some kid right on his- well you know. i also got the ball and almost had a chance to score, but i decided to pass it off, oh well.

i didnt get to play on sunday, but i think this was ok, we lost 37 to 0. that is the first time my team lost and allowed more than 5 points to the other team. the A side game wasnt that bad, they only lost 10-8, their 2nd loss.

all in all, the weekend was fun and i almost made $35 playing texas holdup at the hotel. i had a great hand but i still lost, oh well.

thanks for all the luck everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.