main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY World Premiere of North Ridge/Bisons video - August 17

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by BobaChris12, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 72Princess

72Princess Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 15, 2010
    Thanks Dan- i will as well.

2. jediprof

jediprof Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2009
    I forgot the kids have swim lessons tonight. We should be there by about 7:30. We won't have dinner but we will order drinks once we arrive.

3. BigDanLevitan

BigDanLevitan Jedi Master star 5

Jun 26, 2005
    Elizabeth will be joining us as well for a little bit.
    \

4. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    If those with trading cards sees this message, could you please bring me 10-15 of your cards tonight? I'd like to make some sets to send to our honorary members.

5. Mother_of_the_Twins

Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2005
    What a nice evening! Thanks to L & J for their great shots of C5, and all the hard work putting this event together.

It was fun to watch the newbie's faces while watching our first fanfilm! [face_whistling]

6. 72Princess

Jun 15, 2010
    I had an amazing time! Thanks to Larry and Janice for the amazing CV slideshow and fun videos. I am only sorry hubby could not join us. He would have loved it!

7. jediprof

jediprof Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2009
    Larry and Janice did an amazing job with the DVD. It was so cool to see all of the "making of" shots. It really helped show how much work we put into the night!
    Thanks also for organizing a fun night out! It was great to see everyone. I am looking forward to getting my personal copy of the DVD.

8. BigDanLevitan

BigDanLevitan Jedi Master star 5

Jun 26, 2005
    As always it was great getting together with everyone that came. Good to see Anthony make it to his first NR event\meeting.;)
    Thank you Larry and Janice for setting this up. The place was great and hopefully we can do another meeting or something there again in the future.

I loved the "special features" disc you made Larry, it really showcased all the hard work everyone involved put into the duels and most of all SW night. Adding the first fanfilm was a great as well, it allowed those that weren't around 5 years ago to see the group first foray into film making.

For those that were unable to attend you missed out on L+J's trip to Florida pictures and the stories about the filming of Episode 1's Duel of the Fates.

A very special thanks goes out to Irving Forbush, if you don't know who he is well you need to come around more.....[face_laugh] =D=

9. 72Princess

Jun 15, 2010
    I could not stop laughing! It was great!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.