main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WOW! Check Out The New Episode III Promo Pic!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, Apr 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Original link or post it in the gosh-blessed SPOILER board

If it doesn't come from a LFL source, and TFN is notorious for posting rumors...later to pull them back (so they don't count as credible)...then post it in THE SPOILER BOARD!!! The recent "Ash" (some kinda band)...rumored to be involved in Ep III, like NSync was for AOTC...was 4 hours later found to be a complete and total surprise to even the BAND!

I can understand you weren't at the meeting...but we made it pretty clear in the meeting minutes how everyone agreed to deal with spoilers:

Spoilers
    What is a spoiler?
    On TFN, anything that is released by LFL is not considered a spoiler.
    As for our site, try to keep all Epi III discussion to our Epi III thread on TFN.
    ...that means the spoiler thread!!! And as a act of ourtesy, don't post the image, rather post a LINK to the image. Some people click "next active topic" and it has been known to slip in under a NS's radar.

I'm in a very "zero tolerance" kinda mood regarding this...and the next time I have to remind someone of what we all agreed on, I WILL use my ban them until I think they got the message.

not from LFL...post it in the spoiler thread! GOT IT???

2. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S LEGIT OR NOT, BUT SCHWEEEEEEET!

3. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.