main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wow, Italy.

Discussion in 'Archive: Italy' started by Jay, Nov 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay

Jay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 1, 1998
    My brother is going to Europe in April, and will be spending a couple weeks in Italy. He said he'd get me just about anything I was from there. Any ideas?

2. Herman Snerd

Herman Snerd Jedi Master star 6

Oct 31, 1999
    Italy seemed lonely, so I decided to double its number of posts.

3. Twinnie2

Twinnie2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2000
    lol !

I don't speak Italian and that's why I'm writing in English, but I understand it. It's really a beautiful language.

We love you Italian people :)

4. tony the jedi

tony the jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2000
    Grazie. Everyone loves an italian :) Well I don't know how many people here actually speak italian but I do and I have been around here for a while so I posted a message in italian to try and encourage any italians to come visit us here. Any other italian speakers please show your support! I don't want to scare away any great Star Wars fans in Italy or elsewhere around the world.

5. SeanAGreen

SeanAGreen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2000
    posso comunicare in italiano
    i can talk in italain

6. lejmar_faldor_uk

lejmar_faldor_uk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 20, 2000
    Sono impaurito che dont di i parla una parola di itallian o mai è stata in Italia ma avete inventato la pizza in modo da grazie! in effetti l' Italia è uno dei countrys che gradirei al vist sono stato soltanto mai in Francia come im inglese relativo non a lontano in Francia ma Roma assomiglia ad un posto freddo! a proposito im usando un traduttore in modo da può suonare il abit di legno = -) può la forza essere con voi!

7. SeanAGreen

SeanAGreen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2000
    l' Italia sarebbe un posto grande da visitare
    può la forza essere con voi

8. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I visted Italy in September, I loved Rome and all the history that was there. Also went to Perugia, Assisi, Siena (forgive the spelling)

I will return one day!

9. BEVERLYSLNK

BEVERLYSLNK Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2001
    ANNOUNCEMENT:
    TO ANYONE IN "WOW,ITALY", PLANNING TO TRAVEL TO STARCON IN THE NETHERLANDS TO SEE ANTHONY DANIELS,C.3PO of Star Wars, he won't be there.

Due to the organizers of StarCon being unable to fulfil their side of agreements made to bring Anthony Daniels to their event, regretably Anthony will not now be appearing there.

All travel arrangements had been completed and it seemed that preparations were being made as agreed so, in good faith, Anthony
    allowed his name to be publicised in connection with the convention.
    But, despite deadlines being twice extended to assist the organizers, they still could not honour their commitments at this time. It has become clear that the event was not planned as had been anticipated and
    the decision has been made to clarify the current situation by withdrawing Anthony?s services on this occasion.

Anthony had been looking forward to meeting again some of the fans
    that he saw last year in Amsterdam. Fans who were expecting to see
    him in May this year will also be disappointed but hopefully this
    early announcement will allow them to make alternative arrangements
    for that weekend.

Beverly
    Assistant to Anthony Daniels

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.