main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Wrath of the Gods:The age of Gods

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by godofwar1233, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: The Npc idea is a good one

2. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    OOC: Ok any Recomendations for NPC gods?

3. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOc: the Insanity idea was good. in addition here are a few though some may already be used, Earth, Ocean, Armageddon and Destruction(would make a nice head npc baddie), Darkness, Cold, Plants, and Love. Let me know if you like any and once again sorry if any are already in use.

4. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    OOC: Ok IRL's kinda hitting me hard so if anyone is able to take on a second character please make one. Just as soon as i'm capable of doing so i'll make up a Evil Character myself.

5. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    GM Approved, i made time Kahn

Name: Dmentae Salamander Uay
    Divinity: Sky
    Personality: Stern and unemmotional, never crying or laughing or smiling, only working until his will is done. Allies when possible.
    Weapons: Dual Lightning Swords, Bow of the Storm and Thakorans sword.
    People: Necreas
    --Skin Color: Black Scales
    --Body Features: Shiny black scales, scaly wings, human figure, walks like raptors.
    --Average Height: 2.3m
    --Head Features(horns,antennas,etc.): scales create a helmet-like protection.
    Territory: Rebuilt Bran castle in Trannyslvania, but alot bigger and atop a mountain that penetrates the sky.
    Resources(starting is always 2,500):
    Godly Powers: Lightning Bolts, Weather change(changes the weather in an area to fit his need, like open clouds to let the sun through, or catastrophic rain to flood the area), Revive - Send a lightning shock through someone to restart their heart.
    Bio: Dmentae is one of the oldest gods around, he used to govern another planet, but it was destroyed when the sun there exploded, when he arrived on earth he recreated his ideal race, tall and marvelant specemins of nature.

6. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    OOC: Alright... now i'm still working on the NPC's but Some 'good guys' need to post ot i mean come on

7. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: Who all is still playing? If you still want to play sign on.
    I for one plan to play so One.

8. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    ofcourse i'm playing im the GM, but my time is streached, so if enough people sign up i'll make the NPCs

9. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: That makes me 3

10. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    im still in :)

11. Red_Winter

Red_Winter Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2006
  12. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Good 5 people, now i want you 5 to PM me your recomendations for God NPC's one each, if you feel like it make the CS's

thanks

13. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Sorry. Real has been really tough recently...

14. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    First NPC thanks to Darth Sabith

Name: Cain
    Divinity: Night
    Personality: Cold and ruthless
    Weapons: Spear
    People: Undead(Vampires,Mummies, Zombies, and skeliton warriors)
    --Skin Color: Any
    --Body Features: Black Claws/shapeshifters (can transform into any best of the night)
    --Average Height: 5 to 6 feet
    --Head Features: n/a
    Territory: Iraq
    Resources(starting is always 2,500):
    Godly Powers: 1) Able to raise the dead turning them into any undead (see above) can also turn mortals but only if they are willing.
    2) Can create a veil of darkness that blocks out all light (other then divine)3) Fearfull presence those he touch or blesses are greatly feared by sight or present. He can also use this ablity to cause one to fear themselves.
    Bio: The god of night is amoung the oldest and first to enter the world. He has been building up his forces for centries. His greatest and strongest Generals are the Vampires who are his favorite creations. In truth he can not create life only crupt it. Thus his need for the dead or living dead.

Second Courtesy of Master_Dmentae

Name: Icrumain Lestan
    Divinity: Health
    Personality: Caring and loving, she heals people, even if they are her "enemies" rarely makes war. She is the most beautiful goddess known to life.
    Weapons: Chakram
    People: Lestans
    --Skin Color: White
    --Body Features: six arms, all but one are female in a race (like bees)
    --Average Height: 1.6m
    --Head Features(horns,antennas,etc.): Antenna which glow when healing. (not as powerfull healing as Icrumain's
    Territory: Wanderers
    Resources(starting is always 2,500): 2,500
    Godly Powers: Healing Ring, Ressurection Circle, Bestow Gift (allows target to heal things themselves, like all her race can do)
    Bio: Icrumain, nicknamed Icru by her followers, was bestowed the gift of healing by her mother, and will bestow that gift to her daughter as the line passes on, she is very young, but can live to an extraordinary age.

15. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    im constrained on time atm, ill get one off to you either toomorow or saturday

16. Red_Winter

Nov 15, 2006
    I will kinda work on a NPC, but I am also involved in alot of other stuff. I am still going to RP though.

17. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    In addition to this i am running 2 invision free RPG's so my time's very thin. hince my ask for help.

18. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    sorry about the delay in my sending in an npc idea, it will have to wait til this weekend, sorry again for the delay

19. TheJedi_Knight

TheJedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2006
    OOC: Very sorry I pretty much abandoned this rp. I pretty much left the week it looked like godofwar let it die, but I'm back now. The God of Chaos will destroy you all! Oh and since I pretty much was allying with Soruin to destroy the world, is it alright if I like rp as him from time to time. Like if someone attacks Soruin or I'm attacked I help him out or something?

Arcaelus, God of Chaos
    Southern Europe

It was long after the feast Soruin had prepared about a week ago. Negotiations hadn't gone so well with Soruin, and the God of War was unsure of his attack plan just yet. After a heated fight between the two gods, Soruin had made the decision that he was going to sit back and wait for the right time. He wanted the "good" gods to prepare their defenses. After all he wanted for them to stand a chance against the attack. Arcaelus decided to listen to Soruin but he didn't leave too kindly. But to ensure the peace between them Arcaelus left behind some Orcs to help defend Soruin's city and in return Soruin had given him a tip. Alanos, the God of Light had taken up residence in Western Europe.

Arcaelus leaned back against his skull-throne which sat high in his castle, overlooking the capital of his lands, Saedren, which in the ancient Orc language meant Death and Chaos...obviously. The city was more of a fortress then a city. The high castle made of stone and stained with blood sat in the center of the city. Around it were stone houses that seemed more like barracks. Orcs gathered behind the cities wall which were practically as tall as the castle itself. Orc archers constantly patrolled the top of the wall and warriors awaited behind the gates. Outside he saw black storm clouds. Storm clouds that meant Temptest had awoken. It would be smart to ally with her once again.

He watched as weapons were forged and catapults were built. His army was quite advanced when it came to weaponry. Orcs gathered and practiced battle making sure they were ready for the real thing. Arcaelus grinned a chilling grin, and leaned back in his throne. The doors to his throne room burst open and General Godric strolled in , standing beside Arcaelus. "My lord, you summoned me?"

"Indeed I did General Godric. Inform Captain Ortik to gather some of his men. Hes going on a scouting mission to Western Europe. He's going to discover if that Alanos really is in my Europe. Tell him to attack only if necessary, I'm going to need to know where Alanos is if I'm going to attack. Now leave me to think Godric," Arcaelus muttered.

"As you command my lord. But we seem to have a visitor."

"Let him come in then Godric."

"He's outside the window though..." Godric murmured before turning and leaving.

Arcaelus glanced upwards. A black dragon was hovering outside his castle. "Ahh Ragna must have sent you then. Very well. What does she want."

"She wishes to meet with you."

"Very well,"Arcaelus pondered if he should follow the black dragon. In the past he had allied himself with Ragna's twin sister, Temptest. Maybe it was time for a change. "Lead me to her then," he muttered, letting his wings spread to their full length before flying out next to the dragon.

20. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: dude, this is dead...

21. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: No its not, just under new gm, oh btw kahn, i sent in the idea for an npc god like u asked.

22. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Name: Beriduin
    Divinity: Disaster and Devastation(also known as Armaggeddon)
    Personality: Destructive, Orderly(in a very evil way, he thinks his plans out.)
    Weapons: The Dark Fury (two handed great sword of dark power) Horn of Summoning(Summons a Massive Dragon that devastates the area)
    People: Minotoars
    --Skin Color: Various on the skin, the fur on there head is always black
    --Body Features: Muscular
    --Average Height: 6-9 feet
    --Head Features(horns,antennas,etc.): Horns
    Territory: I leave this blank so you can pick where he pops up.
    Godly Powers: Volcanic Destruction: creates a new volcano under his foes, magma and ash shoot up over a large area.
    Destructive Haste: Increases both speed and attack speed and strength in minotoars.
    Earthquake: I dont need to explain this.
    Firestorm: Creates a large swirling firestorm that he can direct at will.(it covers anywhere from a hundred feet to up to five times that)
    These plus any other disaster and destruction related powers you can think of as gm.
    Bio: Noone knows where he comes from but one thing is always the same. Whenever an age of strife begins he returns to wreak destruction and havoc. Sometimes he returns when there is none. In such cases he comes every ten millenia or so before mysteriously dissappearing again.

OOC: Ok, we have the NPC's but we still need the other players to post. I'm in the midst of running around like a chicken with my head cut off could one of you please PM the other players?

23. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Sorry for not posting right away knight. Also in this post I introduce to rather special units of mine, the Shadow Guards and the Lightbearers. The Shadow guards wear tunics and cloaks enchanted with a form of a light bending effect making them hard to see. Also their bows have a similiar effect to my characters except a bit less strong. I dont have legions of them however, they are more of a quality over quantity item and they are sepperate from the army. The lightbearers are effectively mages with much smaller versions of my own abilities.
    IC: Alanos

"My lord, the Shadow Guards have spotted a small force of orcs approaching the forests south of here, what are you orders?"

Alanos thought for a moment, "Send word to the Shadow Guards to prepare an ambush, also take a lightbearer with you."

The messenger replied, "At once my lord." Bowing the servant left.

[i]25 miles south and a few hours later...[/i]

IC: Celbrandir, Captain of the Southern Shadow Guards Company and Luceia, Elven Lightbearer

The Shadow guard company had divided, one half on each side of the woodland path awaiting their prey silently and unmoving. They smelled the orcs before they saw them, a filthy never had a bath sort of smell. Then they saw them come around the bend about a hundred feet from their own location and moving at a slight jog. Luceia crouched behind a tree near Celbrandir and waited. Celbrandir redied his bow in complete silence as did the other guards. Each second seemed an enternity before the orcs crossed into the designated spot. As one the Shadow Guards fired their arrows and a good number of the orcs were felled. Much to their credit the orcs did scatter and instead attacked as one aiming for the left side of the road, where Celbrandir and Luceia were. Right as the orcs saw their enemy, blurred though they may be, they honed in on them and when they were about to reach fighting distance Luceia came out of cover and in a flash of light stunned most of them and a flurry of arrows from the oposite side of the road killing the remaining foes. The deed was done yet they couldnt leave the bodies here. Light arrows leave signature wounds in the fact that they pass right through normal armour. So at the very least they had to move the bodies farther south and mislead whoever came looking for them. Over the course of the next day they moved the bodies south another thirty miles at their rapid pace and returned to their normal patol area.

[hr]

IC: Alanos

"My lord, the guards report they have succesfully defeated the enemy and moved their remains southward to fool the enemy. In short Arcaelus will know we are in western Europe but will hopefully be misled as to were exactly."

"Tell the guards they have done well, also ready the army as a precaution."

"At once my lord."

After the servant left Alanos had a message sent to Celest by one of her angels she had left here. "Sister, I believe Arcaelus may now I'm am in western europe, I may be able to mislead him as to where exactly but it won't last for long. I am readying my forces."

Tag: Arcaelus, Celest

24. Red_Winter

Nov 15, 2006
    OOC: Where IS everyone?

25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC, im waiting for replies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.