main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph X-Men: Messiah Complex

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by chiss_man, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    From what I've read, it seems that Xavier's consciousness is still alive and it will be revisiting past and present X-Men events both seen and unseen in X-Men: Legacy.

2. Sith_Sensei__Prime

Sith_Sensei__Prime Chosen One star 6

May 22, 2000
    That's what I've gathered as well. The premise of the X-Men: Legacy does revolve around reviving the professor and rebuilding his memories as a chunk of his brain was literally blown away. Xavier will attempt to rebuild his mind and past through other people's memories. This will ultimately bring Xavier back to redemption from what I understand. Interesting enough, Magneto is rumored to make an appearance in the final page of the first issue of X-Men: Legacy.

I was exactly thrilled witht the ending of Messiah Complex, as it just set up sales for the other X-titles, but I was happy to see another X-Men crossover event, which was absent for about ten years. The Messiah Complex did it's job and resparked interest in the X-books. I'll definitely be reading Cable and follow the revealations of the new mutant baby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.