main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Xbox Live

Discussion in 'Archive: Monroe and West Monroe, LA' started by Jedi Dante Ky, Jun 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Dante Ky

Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2000
    How many of you guys play on XBL? I'm always looking for people to play against and with (esp. Clone Wars). If you play, let me know...mebbe we can hook up one night. My gamertag is rsd hogs.

Maybe we can do some system link Clone Wars at a meeting or something. I do have a hub...just no extra cables :(

2. Rycove

Rycove Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2001
    That would be real nice. Maybe hecktate will let us rig somethig up at their store in their theater room that would be to cool.

3. Darth Rowdon

Darth Rowdon Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2003
    the only time i have played on xbl was over at zensins house one time.. i only have a ps2...

but if you guys want to play at the next meeting that would be cool with me... ill ask zen if he has any link cables he can bring and ill get him to bring his XB

4. Rycove

Rycove Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2001
    Dante, I have been seeing these adds for knights of the old republic. are you going to buy it?

5. Jedi Dante Ky

Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2000
    I am so all over that game it isn't even funny. I would have been the same way with SWG if I wouldn't need a new pc to play it but KOTOR has been pre-ordered from Lucasarts my friend :)

I am quite stoked that it went gold yesterday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.