main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Yes, we're still alive! :P

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey guys and gals, yes.. we are still alive. Just very busy! Ugh. I have so much to catch up on, I hope to get it all done this long weekend. Let's see... a meeting minutes to post (or is that two?), my review of C3, review of ROTS... What else is there? Maybe some collecting finds and such.. who knows. I also hope to get some pics developed and have a few posted! So let's keep our fingers crossed and hopefully I can get this done... unless I get swept away from the flooding! :p

See you all soon!

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    WOW!! Your telling me about being busy!! lol :)

I do hope everyone had a great weekend. I again have worked now the last 8 day's straight. I do have today off but.... :)

I'm sending most of it packing.lol I'm off again this week to RI. nice. For yet another long and boring training program.

I hope to how ever find time this weekend when I come back to but up a lot of stuff on here for everyone. I have a TON of thing I've collected over the last month and a lot to talk about.

OH YA!! We need some ideas for the next meeting time and place. IF anyone has any let me know. My place is open as all ways. We are planing on going over all the C3 stuff and pic. and videos and ect., ect., ect.... LoL !!!

So I hope to talk to everyone soon. Be well!

SeeYa!
    TK

Oh, one more thing... for all of you guy's that did not get to see Brandon modles at the bedford movies, there where AWESOME!! They had a very nice set up for him there and they all looked great. I do have lots of pic's and video of them we can all go over at the next meeting. K...........wwwwwww I think that is all for now. lol SeeYa guy's

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Ok, May meeting minutes are finally up.. only a month late :p I take it that everyone had a great time at the movie, I know I did.. working on very little sleep :p I think I definately enjoyed it more watching it the second time.

I still haven't gotten my pics from C3 developed yet.. short on fundage and all. But hopefully some dinero can be put aside from next check to do this. I want to see if my pic of the hot green Twi'Lek and Leia prisoner came out! :D

4. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Good to see you're still alive and kicking Manchester! Just figured I would drop in to say hello and see if there was anything you needed :)

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    How about an extra few hours in the day? I could use a 28 hour day right about now ;)

6. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    I'm kinda going nuts right now. I moved to 201 walnut street in Manchester (with a 55 year old former math teacher and coach as a roomate) and have spent a fair amount of time wiping things down with bleach and water. I'm not sure but I seem to remember the floor of the theater when we watched Ep3 wasn't this sticky. If fairly dingy but I'm doing all right.
    I don't have net access but I'll be back here (my mums house on thursday to see if people are getting together soon).
    so lets get some posts as to when we'll meet next and where and then I'll have to prolly arrange a ride with someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.