main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO Your attention please

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Nikana-, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikana-

Nikana- Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 2005
    Your attention please:

Please don't come to our forums to troll and flame. I will not tolerate it, nor will Fan Force. I AM the City Representative for Fan Force and I WILL have your accounts banned if the flaming continues. Keep it out of my forums, find some other way to communicate. Thank you.

For those of you in or considering joining Darksaber Jedi Knights/Springfield Fan Force, I apologize for this rude intrusion on our forums.

2. AsarOsiris

AsarOsiris Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2005
    Ban and Bar away. You have already demonstrated that you are as one sided as he is and this forum is going to let him bash us, without letting us defend ourselves.

As the city representative it should be your place to enforce the rules fairly, it is obvious that you are showing favortism to the Darksaber, which you are a member. Therefore, when I find out whom to lodge a complaint regarding your actions as moderator, I will do such.

To mis-quote another Sci-Fi show, there will be no peace as long as the Darksaber and Springfield Fan Force continue to exist.

Charles Thomas Parks

3. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Flaming and trolling are not tolerated. If you have a problem with something a member of the FanForce posts, send me a PM as I am the mod of this forum. Contacting me will get a resolution or at least a clarification in a far more productive manner. If anyone has questions or concerns I'm just a PM away.

4. Master_Wast

Master_Wast Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2005
    I have sat back far too long and and have read and heard what was said about our group. I don't appreciate the name calling. We have never said anything bad about your group. Whenever someone came to our meeting looking for the Darksaber, we would direct them to the Auditorium. Norm threw Bill out of the Darksaber. Since he was the contact for the Adopt-A-Street and was no longer a member, the Darksaber lost thier Adopt-A-Street. I was contacted by the former members and was asked to be the head of the new group. I created the Darksaber's website with Bill's help. When I quit, the website came down and was replaced with the Intimidator's site. The Darksaber was given back the Adopt-A-Street and I gave Norm the things needed to put the Darksaber's website back up on his website account.The webpage has since been redesigned so as not to look like the Darksaber's website. But still we get called names like imitators and that we can't even come up with an original thought. The former member's felt that their ideas and suggestions were just being ignored and they got fed up and wanted to create a fan club where thier ideas and suggestions would not get ignored and to have fun. As the Leader of the Springfield Fan Force, I want the name calling of our group to be stopped immediatly. If anybody from your organization comes into our meeting and causes a disturbance, they will be asked to leave and it will be reported. If anybody from your organization harrasses the members of the Intimidator on the Library parking lot or inside the Library itself it will be reported. I will tell the members of the Intimidator not to harass your members or disturb your meetings as I hope that you would tell your members not to disturb our meetings and harass our members. As we are all adults and Star Wars fans. You have your group and we have ours. I am sure that Springfield is big enough to have more than one Star Wars fan club.

Jedi Master Kevchi Wast
    Jedi Council Leader
    Intimidator Jedi Knights

5. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    I've never even read ANYTHING about Intimidator on this forum prior to this weekend and that was while I was vacationing in Atlanta. I've never received a PM or any other such communication from anyone in that particular group. I can't communicate with a group I know nothing about. As far as the bans are concerned, they are for flaming and trolling. If you have something productive to add to Springfield Fan Force, feel free to post. If not, please move on.

Springfield Fan Force merged with Darksaber Jedi Knights. I don't quite understand what you mean by there not being any 'peace' as long as we continue to exist other than it being some sort of threat but as far as I know, we're not going anywhere.

If you don't wish to be part of Darksaber Jedi Knights: Springfield Fan Force, this is your choice. I wish you the best of luck and success with your own group.

6. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    This appears to be a PERSONAL problem between you and someone else. Nobody harrassed your members at any meeting at any time. Nor has there been any intent to. Sounds like you're creating more drama than is necessary which is NONE. If you have a PERSONAL problem with one of our members, please keep it PERSONAL and off these forums. Thank you for your understanding.

7. JediMasterArlon

JediMasterArlon Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.