main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

your favorite AOTC character/scene

Discussion in 'Archive: Belgium' started by klaatumanfred, Jun 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klaatumanfred

klaatumanfred Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    Well this is the place to tell me who and what you particularly like in AOTC... French language also accepted!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care....

2. Ramble_Boba

Ramble_Boba Jedi Master star 5

May 13, 2002
    The best bit was the whole end battle, there was so much happening it was amazing

3. skygolas

skygolas Jedi Youngling star 3

May 19, 2002
    les charges soniques de jango fett!!!! ah la la ca m' a fait bien marré :) :D :D

4. Apophis

Apophis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2002
    I thought the end battle was a little short.

It was nice but I would have liked to see more Jedi fighting personal against the droids. And I missed a spacebattle. Oké, there was the one between Slave I en Jedi starfighter, but it was different from the other spacebattles.

Yoda was the coolest character of AotC. :cool:

5. IRADONIAN

IRADONIAN Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2002
    I would go for the lightsaber duels, although they were a bit short in this movie. As was the whole clonewar.
    But generally it was a great movie, with many great acion sequences...

6. klaatumanfred

klaatumanfred Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    do not forget that the actual clone war has just started!!!!!

7. Davej

Davej Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2002
    I also miss a good space battle scene.
    The best character was Dooku for me, Christopher Lee fits perfectly.

8. lightscythe

lightscythe Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2002
    yoda kickin' ass

9. fata_morgana

fata_morgana Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2002
    I really really like the scene where obi-wan arrives in kamino, all wet. I like wet-obi

10. Pepijn

Pepijn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2002
    Favorite character in AOTC: Jango Fett, i liked seeing the cool outfit of Boba Fett, plus an added character to the person wearing the outfit.
    I was always annoyed that Boba Fett was such an idiot, while he looks so cool. Face it, Boba Fett doesn't really pose as a challenge to the heroes in ROTJ. He's more a cameo.
    In AOTC Jango Fett has taken the coolness of suit from a cameo to a side character, and has also expended on his qualities...
    (If you don't understand, that's okay, i hardly do...)
    Favorite scene(s) in AOTC: The scenes taking place on Tatooine. From the moment they face Watto, you can see something is coming. Since TPM, things have happened to Shmi. Watto confirms this, by telling that he has sold her. ("Yeeeeaaaaars ago")From this point, Anakin starts a "quest" to find his mother. He meets the Lars family, Jawa's and finally the Tusken camp. The death of his mother is probably the turning point in Anakin's life and the music which excellently guides his fate (they don't use "duel of the fates" for nothing) to find his mother, who dies in his arms. The only thing i found a little disturbing was the cut to geonosis after he meets the Jawa's. But that's a minor point. Back at the Lars farm, comes the brilliant confession theme. (Again: note the music) i don't know if these scenes are the best in Star Wars, but they are presumably the most dramatic.
    And it was nice to see that Lucas can make scenes interesting with more than visual spectacle.

11. Apophis

Apophis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2002
    Yep, that's defenitly sure!
    The confession scène is a beautiful peace of cinematography! George knew what he was doing!

12. AnotherAgentSmith

AnotherAgentSmith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2002
    Favorite character: Aayla Secura.

Favorite scene: Geonosis Arena battle & start of Clone wars.

13. DarthMathicus

DarthMathicus Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2002
    the end when Palpatine and the loyalist comitee are looking to the boarding clope troopers and while the Imperial MArch is playing in all it glory!

DM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.