main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your Ultimate CW Cartoon

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi-Colonel13, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Colonel13

Jedi-Colonel13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2003
    Let's say, "hypothetically", you were in control of the Clone Wars cartoon and had ultimate free reign. What kind of cartoon would you make? More ARC troopers? Another Jedi campaign? Focus on Anakin/Padme?

2. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    A battle being led by Kit Fisto, Yoda and Aayla secura, perhaps some other jedi (like a human and a rodian) leading thousands and thousands of clones against battle droids. Dooku, Asajj and Durge are also present and each of the main Jedi takes on villain on.

We see lots of shots of ARC's and regular clones fighting, and a few starfighters in the sky.

Of course, this story could be split up over 2 or 3 storylines.

3. -General_Kenobi-

-General_Kenobi- Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 7, 2003
    I would add more space battles, have the republic lose a few of the battles, introduce new droids, have Anakin kill Asajj Ventress, start showing Yoda's weakness, improve Obi-Wan and Anakin so by the time E3 rolls the 2 of them are THE strongest Jedi out there, and have many background Jedi have interesting episodes with new aliens.

4. Kit-Fisto7BA

Kit-Fisto7BA Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2003
    I would have it be about Anakin and Kit-Fisto.They would be with a group of clonetroopers inside an Assault Tank trying to blast their way out of a huge battle droid base.

5. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    There's already plenty of clonetroopers, I would have more of the Jedi showing up, they had Luminara Unduli and Barriss Offee showed once, Kit Fitso with his own episode, but they need to show more of Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, and all your other Jedi. :D

6. Ganner_The_Hero

Ganner_The_Hero Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2003
    Plo Koon and Ki-Adi Mundi on the move, leading their legion of clones into battle on some forest-planet. That would be the ultimate episode for me !!

7. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    There's already plenty of clonetroopers, I would have more of the Jedi showing up, they had Luminara Unduli and Barriss Offee showed once, Kit Fitso with his own episode, but they need to show more of Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, and all your other Jedi.

Well, these are the Clone Wars. Also, Luminara have a chapter of their own next season :)

8. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Hey that's cool, glad to hear that :D
    How do you guys find out all these things of what's to happen next season? :D

9. Jedi-Colonel13

Oct 17, 2003
    I agree- I def wanna see Plo Koon in action. That deleted scene from AOTC only entices me more.

10. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    I have to see Plo and Aayla leading an attack somewhere. A Space battle since their piloting skills are so great. That'd be my episode.

11. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    One word:

Mandalorians. :cool:

12. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, and Kit Fisto (with his patented grin), leading a bunch of clone and ARC troopers against a seperatist stronghold. The Confeds bring out Droidekas, battledroids, and Geonosians adn the Jedi and troops must fight their way out.

13. Jedi-Colonel13

Oct 17, 2003
    Maybe a tragic, "Glory"-esque battle? Some Jedi commander is leading his platoon againt a seperatist base, they begin falling, but they continue to battle on in the face of overhwleming odds... it brings a tear to my eyes. ALL with duel of the fates playing in the background.

14. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    I like it. And I think it's needed for balance.

But I disagree with playing Duel of the Fates. In fact, I'm not sure there's any current SW music appropriate for it. Because nothing in the Saga has ever been that grim or dark before.

It might even seem out of place.

But I do like it.

15. GrandAlmightyMaster

GrandAlmightyMaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2003
    I definatly like the idea of showing the Rebulic losing a battle or two. I also want to see some major jedi getting killed by seperatist forces.

16. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    That would be good, for I mean in CW you keep seeing the Jedi winning, and the Jedi are like basically extinct in the Original triology, yeah they are, but then Luke and all, blah, blah, but I mean in Episode 3 all except Obi and Yoda are to be around. Some could die in the cartoon series.

17. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    I think you'll see some Jedi dieing in Chapter 20 ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.