main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

11.09.12 Am I alone in still loving TCW?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Julius Vernon, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zabrak 2

Zabrak 2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 7, 2012
    Well its ok to opinion you dislike it but if someone keeps going on every single tcw thread and keeps saying that there just lost.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  2. Dark-Fox

Dark-Fox Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 28, 2008
    I think the show is going from strength to strength. The regular voice actors have never let me down, their performances have become synonymous with the work of the move actors in my eyes. The story lines continue to be strong in most cases and cvharacter developement is apparant.

In short, I love it!

AkashKedavra_93 and Seerow like this.
  3. davvi36

davvi36 Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    I actually only started liking TCW towards half of season 4 and season 5 now.
    not for Maul's resurrection though

Seerow likes this.
  4. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    Oh really, how are all of the things TCW has done not confusing in comparison to the Clone Wars EU?

5. TheMasterOfSoresu

TheMasterOfSoresu Jedi Master star 1

Jan 23, 2011
    I disagree. It really depends on the quality of the show.

I felt the quality drop during season 3 but continued to the end and since lost interest. The Disney announcement has me optimistic, enthusiastic, excited and thirsty. I am therefore more forgiving of a lower degree of quality of anything concerning Star Wars, as I am in need of something to whet my appetite, and am working my way up to mid-season 5.

6. Zabrak 2

Sep 7, 2012
    Geez, some of you people are way to concerned about one TV show.

7. Zeta1127

Sep 2, 2012
    Oh, so radically altering an era I care about in a way I don't like is nothing to be concerned about?

8. Zabrak 2

Sep 7, 2012
    Well pretty much yea but dont get your whole life angered on a TV show.

9. Zeta1127

Sep 2, 2012
    I am simply worried about the future of Star Wars thanks to TCW and the post-NJO, no more, no less.

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    You act like TCW ruined ur life

Zabrak 2 likes this.
  11. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Lets cut this out in here. I think this is starting to get a tad personal. Thanks.

12. ThatWanFromStewjon

ThatWanFromStewjon Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 8, 2012
    The crazy people are the ones who don't love it.:)

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  13. ThatWanFromStewjon

Oct 8, 2012
    So why post in a forum about it?

Just curious. If I felt like that about something I wouldn't see the point of making the effort to log in to a message board to talk about it.

14. Julius Vernon

Julius Vernon Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    I am kind of glad that we get to hear both sides though. I feel like on some of the other threads the naysayers of TCW are much more vocal. Here you of course get bias toward lovers of the series, but it's interesting to see different people's takes on it.

For what it's worth I am still loving it. Yes there are the occasional stinkers or hard to believe episodes, but overall I think it captures the heart of Star Wars.

My son and I are rewatching season 2 now. Last night we watched "Lightsaber Lost" (okay) and "The Mandalore Plot" (I really enjoy this episode).

15. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Stinkers happen in every show. Not something I'll quit over. I am always glad to meet people who really enjoy the show like I do but the negative voices also bring me great insight. I try to love everybody
    =p

16. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    I have barely posted here since this season started. Can't bring up the enthusiasm. However, I'll always make an exception for the annoying twerps who make these ****ing "don't like don't post" bs responses. I post when I bloody well feel like it, about how I feel about the show, and none of you whiny little buggers who can't handle someone with a negative outlook on the show are gonna drive me away.

17. Order66Survivor

Order66Survivor Jedi Master star 1

Nov 10, 2012
    amen, "Skyguy" and "Snips" have taken a backseat and young, innocent lives are as expendable as ever! Why am I loving this?!

Julius Vernon likes this.
  18. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Lets try not to take things so personally and insult each other please. Everyone is welcome to post here. Even if they don't watch the show and just want to hate.

19. Darth_Zandalor

Aug 2, 2009
    I certainly don't feel welcome. But perhaps that's because 90% of my friends were banned, and acknowledging their existence equals an edit.

20. Julius Vernon

Julius Vernon Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    You're welcome by me. I love to hear both sides of the argument. Something it took me forever to realize but I came to grips with is that Star Wars is something else to each of us. Our emotional attachment is different and the SW universe from each of our perspectives includes elements that are foreign to others and excludes elements fundamental to others.

QuangoFett and Seerow like this.
  21. Darth_Zandalor

Aug 2, 2009
    If only others could do the same...

22. ThatWanFromStewjon

Oct 8, 2012
    Okay, calm down.

First off, there is no need for name calling.

Second, read my post - I never said "don't post" - your perfectly entitled to like , dislike, post threads or start up whole blogs if you like - I asked you WHY you would post because I was curious about WHY you would post. You posted a comment, I wanted to know more. This is a discussion forum after all.

23. ThatWanFromStewjon

Oct 8, 2012

It is about wizards and robots flying about in outer space ;)

Julius Vernon likes this.
  24. ThatWanFromStewjon

Oct 8, 2012
    I was only responding and explaining myself.

25. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Ok. Lets just avoid making things to personal. Lets move on from the Don't like, don't watch and Why Do You Post discussions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.