main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive 133 ABY - The Cold Embrace

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LordTroepfchen, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Taking control of Cruor for this scene and as [bluebeast is MIA so I´ll have his character out of the plot.

[color=seagreen][b]Gelgelar[/b][/color]
    [i]Landing Place[/i]

[b]Cruor[/b] turned his head to the Kaminoan. His dead cybernetic eyes probing the Sith Lord. It was hard to read the half-machine. Who knew how much human was left in him.

[b]"Platforms. Somebody must check them anyway. They . . ."[/b] He nodded to the leaving [b]Darth Morde[/b]. [b]" . . . are not what I am here for."[/b] He dryly stated and turned wandering to the Elco-Landing-field. The nearest one of the two available fields.
    After a few steps he stopped and turned. [b]"Coming?"[/b] He asked. And proceeded on his way. With the precision of a machine.

[b]
    Darth Askenis[/b] felt something from the field. Something alive. And a hint of danger.

[b]
    Tag: JediGunship, Despised1[/b] [i](I believe I send a mail about the potential finding there)
    [/i]

[i]
    Village[/i]

[b]Morde[/b] coughed out in surprise. The aggressive ways of the elder Sith had not been what he had expected. His two red blades ignited and he pushed himself against the grip. "You´ll regret this!" He rasped and began running towards his challenger.
    "But not for looooong!" His two blades whirled and began a merciless assault on Darth Null´s prepared defense.

[b]Tag: TheSithGirly[/b] (see PM)

[i]Village, elsewhere[/i]

Teasing, calling for the stranger that was hiding from him the Duk Sith searched the shadows for someone. Anyone. Rain began to drop on his blaster and lightsaber.
    Turning around the corner of the small stony house Malignedy suddenly stood before another man. A Klatoonian. Presumably a young Klatoonian.
    [b]"He´s gone again. Hard to catch him, I guess."[/b] The man said in perfect basic and lifted a huge metal box on another one.
    [b]"What took you so long Gouch?"[/b] The Klatoonian asked and turned his back on the armed Duk. Gouch . . . was the way other species usually spoke his old name . . . his birth name [b]Gu?och[/b].
    But probably Gouch meant something else, too. Because how could a Klatoonian on a deserted jungle outpost for low-lifes know his true name?

[image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/e/e1/Chokk.jpg]

[b]Tag: Mitth[/b]

[hr]
    [color=crimson][b]
    Haruun Kal[/b]
    [i]Fortress of the Lor Pelek[/i][/color]

"We don´t know where he is, Lor Pelek." [b]The Korunnai[/b], one of [b]Darth Bison[/b]´s most loyal followers and head of his intelligence, raised. "All we know is he left Korriban and he never arrived here. We have picked up transmissions, though. The sith are searching for him, too. Their agents are . . . investigating your possible involvement, too."
    The Korunnai nodded to signal the end of his short report. Space was a vast area. Whoever or whatever had made the Sith send here vanish had most likely been gone by now. And left the Sith floating somewhere in the nothingness of the eternal void.

When his intelligence expert was out he did not had to wait for long. [b]Hoole[/b] had made his presence known in the force several minutes ago. Now he seemed to appear from nowhere out of a deep shadow between two pillars. His ability to come and go whenever he decided to would have been impressive in a lesser Sith. In the ancient Weequay it was nothing special. His powers were many.
    "They will use this." He stated dryly. As always not wasting a breath for greetings or formalities. He was right, obviously. No matter who did it, probably [b]Maladi[/b] herself, it was the excuse they needed. "Only success can save you now. Bring them the Jedi. It will buy us the time, we need." Hoole hissed. His raspy, low voice filling the halls. Dragging a datapad from his belt it slowly drifted through the air to Darth Bison. "All you need." Hoole said and tightened the long black leather coat around his breast. "Is there." And as Darth Bison opened the file, the ancient was gone again.

He had lost too much time waiting. While the other Sith most likely came nearer and nearer to his target. According to Hoole´s information

2. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    ooc: As I jumped a little ahead of LordT´s plans he asked me to announce to those still present that all player to player combat will be done through dice-rolling behind the scenes. Everyone wishing to have his d6 stats can PM LordT.

[color=red][b]Darth Null[/b]
    [i]Gelgelar, Village[/i][/color]

[b]"Foooole!"[/b] Null hissed and his own blade snapped out of the hilt. [b]"FOOOOOOOL!"[/b] And with a single leap he jumped into the charging Twi´lek. His blade smashing into the defense of the younger man. All his considerable weight put into the velocity of his attack. [b]Darth Morde [/b] stumbled back, but reacted before Null´s blade reached him and somersaulted over the corpulent Sith Lord. [b]Darth Null[/b] grinned as the lightblade of the Twi´lek slashed down and parried the slash with ease, waiting the other to set his feet to the ground, only to extend his cybernetic hand and send a blast of enewrgy through it.

Capturing the Twi´lek of guard it smashed him into the building behind him, ramming his body through the stonewall and into the inner building.

[b]"Predicatble, performed weak and totally amateurish. On [i]Roon[/i] you would never have been declared Lord."[/b] Null only grinned, his disfigured face becoming a mask of pure hostile joy. A wave of his hand brought the building to collapse as a second wall was ripped down.

[b]Tag: LordT[/b]

3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Acolyte Malignedy
    Village, somewhere

He was stunned and he was shocked, probably all that prevented his composure from crumbling at this...this thing. It couldn't possibly know his name, how could it?

Taking a deep breath he remembered, Patience, strike when the metal is long chilled from the forge and it will shatter from your touch.

"Who are you?" he entoned using the same voice, if it engendered himself into a beings confidence then he would use it.

TAG:LordT

4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Darth Askenis
    Gelgelar

Coming? asked Cruor in a cold tone as he walked away. Askenis decided that he should get to the landing platform as soon as possible. There was something in the jungle that he did not like; it was something . . . elusive, but he knew that whatever triggered that tremor must have been dangerous. Deciding that he would rather not find out what it was, he decided to follow Cruor to the landing platform.

As the two walked along, Askenis stared at Cruor, who was in front of him. He did not like the cyborg one bit, but he didn't have any other choice but to follow. Maybe he could find something that he could use to his advantage. On the narrow bridge that they were crossing, Askenis felt the same tremor that he had at the port; something was obviously following him. However, it was not more important than the mission; he knew that the mission came before all else, even if he felt a little nervous about it.

As the two made it to the landing platform, Askenis strode over to the small terminal that would contain the logs, busting his way in with the aid of the Force. Turning the screen on, he stared at it for a moment before pressing the log button. Up popped a few shreds of information, definitely not complete records. As he scrolled down, Askenis realized that only one ship was missing; the Grinning Reaper, a bulkfreighter, according to the log. Askenis did not understand why only one ship would be missing; something was not right. Putting his hand on his lightsaber hilt, he walked outside to where Cruor was. "There's one ship missing," he said quietly.

TAG: Despised1, LordT

5. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    LordT asked me to announce, that he has no internet until Saturday because he has moved. He´ll update at the late weekend. Until then the missing players have time to reply.

6. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Gelgelar

Soundtrack - Not as abandoned as it seems

Spaceport

Darth Cruor looked at the Kaminoan. For someone consisting in large parts of techology he showed surprising little attention to technical things. "Only one ship. Must have been crowded." He said in an indifferent tone. Then his head turned up. "Someone out there." He said. Not revealing if his special sensors or the force gave him that insight. Taking his lightsaber from his belt, the Cyborg marched out of the room with no further word.

Darth Askenis felt the trembling of the force. Someone was indeed out there. And using the force.

Outside Darth Cruor stepped to the edge of the jungle, only to find a single Ithorian sitting there. A lightsaber next to him. Waiting for Darth Askenis to arrive he lay his head to the side and eyed the obviously meditating individual. "Not Krelwaak. But a Jedi." He said dryly. And waited for Askenis to make his move.

[image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/1/13/Ithorian_-_SWG_TCG.jpg]

Tag: Jedigunship, probably even Despised1

Village

"Sushender. I . . ." Darth Morde coughed, as a piece of the ceiling of the hut he had been thrown into had collapsed on him. A wave of his hand freed him, as the force pressed the piece away. "Surrender." He coughed again. "I´ll accept your authority, Lord Null." He looked up. Only hatred in his eyes. And ignited his blade, striking directly for the bulky Sith´s heart.

Tag: TheSithGirly

Somewhere else in the village

The Klatoonian looked at the Duk and shock his head as if the question would have been stupid.
    "I am Kant. I am taking care of the boxes here." He said and pointed to the boxes. "And you wonßt use a blaster. I am harmless. I am here to . . ." The Klatoonian smiled, taking another box and lifting it above the ones he stood next to. " . . . help." Clapping dust of his hands he turned to the small Sith. "You will need one of the ion-grenades behind you. Take one. And don´t tell anybody." He said and sat down on a box.

Tag: Mitth-Fisto

7. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    ooc: Music creeps me out!

Darth Null
    Village, Gelgelar

Surrender? "You think I buy that?" he hisses and Darth Morde´s blade ignited agai, going for hi heart. The former Lord of Roon distracts it easily and hammers his own strike into the Aith Lord´s defense. Sending him back to his feet.
    "What? You still don´t get it? You are nothing compared to me, worm. An assassin. I once commanded legions of your kind and didn´t cared for them. Don´t care for your servitude now, actually." He hissed. His disfigured face showing the joy this brings him. Parrying another wave of attacks Darth Null retreats. "Oh sweety." He grins and show his yellow unclean teeth. Then hammers his cybernetic arm with all the superhuman strength into Darth Morde´s side. Hitting him a second time into his face. The metal crushing on his cheek. A third punch is meant to down him, his lightsaber moving up the same time, taking Morde´s weapon into an angle, where he has to let it go.

"Surrender now?" He hisses.

Tag: LordT

8. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Gelgelar
    Village

Darth Morde collapsed under the hits of Darth Null´s steel fist. Coughing out blood, he finally let go of his lightsaber.

"I . . ." His next words were buried under a series of violent coughs. "I won´t . . . interfere . . ." He said and even smiled. Blood coming from his mouth as he did. "Who would have thought such an angry soul is housed in your disfigured, disgusting flesssssh." He then grinned and laughed. Leading to more coughing. "The others won´t allow you to kill one of us and lead the group, Null. You can´t . . . can´t kill me." He laughed again. Looking around. If any of the others was there. "I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP!" He shouted into the sky. Hoping the others would hear him. Hoping the knowledge he commited cold blooded murder would at least make Darth Null reconsider his actions. Panic raised in Darth Morde´s eyes. We knew he was at the sith Lords mercy. A Sith Lord not known for his understanding of the word mercy. "I can be useful, Null - still useful." He tried to crawl away from the fat man.

Tag: TheSithGirly

9. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Acolyte Malignedy
    Somewhere else in the Village

He lifted one of the indicated ion grenades spinning and checking it with the force before looking at this...this Kant. "Don't resist." he growled as he probed the beings mind searching for what he could find about this place.

Once he was done he would have to move on, back toward the temple, then towards the landing pad. That was his route laid out for him, but if there was deception, or this a trick by this being he would make sure met a painful end by the boiling of it's insides by a lightsaber being stuck verticle through it's seating aparatus.

TAG: LordT

10. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Gelgelar
    Village

Kant smiled and nodded, even leaning his torso a bit to the Sith. As if he would make it easier to intrude his mind by offering himself. "Don´t be to shocked of what you get." He smiled and nodded.

And as Malignedy entered his mind he felt a warmth inside his own body. Something he hadn´t ever felt before, when touching the force, or channeling it.

Then pictures flooded his mind. Sullustans screaming in unknown tongues, running people in the woods, an Ithorian spitting words in Sith, flesh torn from bodies, blood flowing like rivers through the citiies of Gelgelar and himself . . . standing before a huge black Sphere.

Suddenly Malignedy wasn´t on Gelgelar anymore. he was somewhere dark. Somewhere cold. And the Sphere hovered before him. Twice the size of the Duk Sith and humming in the dark. An unnatural, disturbing sound.

And Malignedy was back on Gelgelar. It was raining now, even though he felt as if he had been gone for only seconds it rained. And Kant was nowhere to be seen. Instead a huge Nexu gnarled at the Sith, who was suddenly in the mud on the ground.

[image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/5/55/Nexu2.jpg]

Tag: Mitth

11. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    ooc: You haven´t addressed it yet, but I think we must face the summer-hole this game has been suffering from. Which actually gave us a slow start. As it was originally meant for three players only and is about character-death anyway . . . I´d say we don´t let it die. But make it small and get rid of non-responding characters. Just because I know you are considering your options, LordT. My opinion.

Darth Null
    Gelgelar, Village

"I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP!" Morde shouted and Null laughed. "Oh they will surely be disgusted I stroke down a man who had given up. Because we Sith give such a dman about loosers, hm?" Null remarked sarcastically and striked out with his iron fist. Hurling the mutilated body of Darth Morde into the next wall still staning. He felt the trembling in the force. The massive trembling. But ignored it. He did not care. Even if the galaxy faded to exist, he wanted to have this moment. It was so good. So satsifying. His mass trembled from his laughter as he stepped over to the beaten Darth Morde. "I can be useful, Null - still useful." Morde spitted from his bleeding mouth.

"Yes, for amusement." Null sat and his lightsaber cut out, just as the man tried to come to his feet. Severing both legs. The scream of Darth Morde was like ambroisa in Darth Null´s ears. "If you make it to your fighter, Morde, you may life. But I don´t think you´ll make it." Null grinned. "And if you surprise me, I probably kill you there anyway." He laughed and called the Sith´s two lightsabers to himself. Hanging them at his blet he turned and slowly walked away from the defeated, humilated, crippled piece of flesh that had dared to challenge him.

Reaching into the force he felt the others and someone else. Animals in the woods around them. Danger. Something had happened, while he had discussed leading-qualities. Speeing up, as far as his frame allowed it, he headed to his apprentice. Malignady. The Duk was pathetic. Therefore could be trusted. Never would the kid dare to betray him. HIM, Darth Null.

Killing made him feel reborn. He should do it more often.

As he arrived Null could harldy breath. Seeing the Nexu approaching his apprentice he grinned, his disfgured face becoming a spooky mask of joy, before sitting down. "A Nexu. Fast, agile, deadly. Will make good," He coughed, "training for you boy." Null folded his arms and watched the animal and his apprentice . . . dance.

"This is such a great day." He whispered. "I should have gotten myself out of Korriban earlier." He grinned. Somewhere far away her heard screams. Another battle. Gelgelar had been some sort of trap. Like a few wooden spikes somebody put on the street and thought he might catch a Rancor with them.

Tag: LordT

12. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Gelgelar

Darth Cruor had said something about a Jedi in the forest. Askenishad felt something through the Force, but had not seen the Ithorian Jedi until now. Cruor was crouching down low, almost daring the Kaminoan to make the first move. However, Askenis had a funny feeling that this was not a situation that was in his favor. It was apparent that Krelwaak was not alone, because otherwise there would not be another Jedi on the planet. Second, only a confident Jedi with the Force as their biggest ally would dare go into an area containing two Sith warriors. Askenis placed a hand on his lightsaber hilt, waiting for Cruor to do something.

It took a few momens for Askenis to remember the ship that had escaped from the planet, according to the logs. Was it possible that this was a trap? No, it couldn't have been; the Force would have told him if something smelled fishy. However, Askenis knew that something mighty was amiss, but he was not exactly sure what that was.

TAG: LordT, Despised1

13. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Acolyte Malignedy
    Gelgelar Village

Then pictures flooded his mind. Sullustans screaming in unknown tongues, running people in the woods, an Ithorian spitting words in Sith, flesh torn from bodies, blood flowing like rivers through the citiies of Gelgelar and himself . . . standing before a huge black Sphere.

Suddenly Malignedy wasn´t on Gelgelar anymore. he was somewhere dark. Somewhere cold. And the Sphere hovered before him. Twice the size of the Duk Sith and humming in the dark. An unnatural, disturbing sound.

And Malignedy was back on Gelgelar. It was raining now, even though he felt as if he had been gone for only seconds it rained. And Kant was nowhere to be seen. Instead a huge Nexu gnarled at the Sith, who was suddenly in the mud on the ground.

His anger flared at himself and the beast, himself for letting himself get so wrapped in the pictures that flooded his mind, being unpreppared for it, and for allowing it to allow this simple huge beast to get so near.

He felt and heard his Master, now his only Master on this mission, speak about a good test for him. Gritting his teeth he snapped his lightsaber on, one hand holding it's dark shaft to the side, while his blaster hand quickly fired rounds into the creature indiscriminantly aiming at those four eyes.

No mood was left for simpathy, no mood left for play, and no mood to die!

TAG: SithGirly, LordT

14. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    From the GM . . . due to time constraints Despised1 has handed me over his character yesterday. he won´t be able to play. As Darth Cruor is already established, he may be taken by any other player reading this and having interest. Until I have a replacement I´ll do it the old fashioned way and GM him.

TheSithGirly, this was a game for few players who will get even fewer over time. So if some players are not responding that´s not a problem. I still have a healthy core-group of 2-4 players. And remember the intro. I´ll end up with only one anyway. In the end.

Gelgelar

Soundtrack - The Nexu Attack

Landing-Platforms

The Ithorian sat there as both Sith approached him.
    "Hey." Darth Cruor hissed. His crimson blade igniting in his metal hand. "Jedai." Closing in he stopped as the Ithorian´s eyes snapped open.
    "I am no Jedi my dear friend. I am the wise man of Koroo. The guardian of the shrine since my Master passed away. I am also not going to give you it´s secrets. I am the harbinger of your doom, if you do not retreat and leave my planet. I am . . ." Cruor waved his hand and the Ithorian gasped for air. His lightsaber jumped to his hand and ignited it´s red blade.

"Whatever." Darth Cruor hissed. And prepared to strike. Darth Askenis felt he never would. As danger foreshadowed it´s coming into the force he heard the roar of creatures right next to him from the jungle. Turning his long-necked head a whole pack of Nexo attacked. Moving fast and leaping towards the two Sith. Seven or eight of the creatures.
    The pack leader teared Darth Cruor from his feet. The next two charged for the Kaminoan Sithlord.
    Clenching his hand to a fist the Ithorian faced his attackers. His four mouths laughed and hissed his words simultaneously. "Told you so."

[image=http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs18/f/2007/159/4/a/Ithorian_Sith_by_Scarecrovv.jpg]

Tag: Jedigunship, whoever

[i]Village[/i]

The Duk apprentice Malignedy shot at the creature that leaped at him the same moment. His shots hammering into the beasts head, leaving only burned flesh. It collapsed only centimeter away from him. And what he and his amused master saw that moment made the victory much less sweet.

A dozen of the creatures, everywhere in the jungle. One of them leaping upon a rusty old speeder. Another one speeding tow steps towards the Sith. The whole jungle seemed to be alive. Maybe hundreds of these creatures were out there. And something called them.

[b]"The ion grenade. Told you that you´ll need it."[/b] [i][b]Kant[/b][/i] shouted from above to Malignedy. He stood on the top of the building they had met behind. Pointing his finger towards the metal box in the corner. And just as he stepped aside another Nexu took his place. His teethed mouth seemed to grin at his own trick. He had sneaked up on the two Sith from behind.

[b]Tag: Mitth, TheSithGirly[/b]

15. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    With LordT´s permission and Despised1´s approval . . . I am taking over

Darth Cruor
    Gelgelar

The animal ripped him down. His cybernetics were flawed in the steamy atmosphere of this planet. His sense of danger dampened by the mystery of this village. His logic was flawless though. His reflexes sharp like a vibro-blade. Before falling to the ground he had already ignited his blade. Stabbing it through the animal. Pushing his artificial body under it he kicked it away, hurling it into the approaching pack.

He felt anger. Raging in the cold metal of his body. It felt so good. It felt alive. Rising to his feet he hurled his lightsaber into reverse grip and looked at Darth Askenis. The Kaminoan had obviously given him lead. Coward.

"You take the Nexu and I . . . take care of him."
    Cruor hissed with his metallic voice and turned to the Ithorian with the red blade. "You made me angry. You won´t like me angry. for a Wiseman that really lacked . . . wisdom." He said and leaped forward. He needed no force to do this, he super-powered muscles of steel providing greater strength than any organic weakling could imagine. His lightsaber crashed into the Ithorians as he tried to push him back. Tried to test the man´s skills. Before deciding how to kill him. It was all programmed. A series of binary choices. And the result was a given.

Tag: LordTroepfchen, JediGunship

16. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Acolyte Malignedy
    Gelgelar, Village

The creature dropped down dead mere centimeters from him, and his master hadn't moved a muscle. Then all Jungle broke loose as at least a dozen of these things started coming out of the jungle, almost as though they had been called.

Then he heard a familiar voice he didn't expect to hear, "The ion grenade. Told you that you´ll need it." Kant shouted from above to Malignedy. He stood on the top of the building they had met behind. Pointing his finger towards the metal box in the corner. And just as he stepped aside another Nexu took his place. His teethed mouth seemed to grin at his own trick. He had sneaked up on the two Sith from behind.

Which would make this at least a baker's dozen, best to go with the mysterious suggestion. Shrugging he pulled out the grenade activating it and hurling it at the metal box where it would release it's charge. Not his first idea about how to use it but hopefully the best serving way at the moment to help him transform his fear and anger into envy of Kant, of his Master. Which he channeled into prepparing as he deactivated his mechanical devices and weapons which he prepared to reactivate after the blast to take care of the creatures.

TAG: TheSithGirly, LordT

17. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    Darth Null
    Village

Angry he stood up. More Nexu? He hated it to be surprised. Sudden movement wasn´t easy for him. Yet, he could be rather fast and agile despite his bodies obvious disadvantage. His red blade blazed in his hand as the Nexu kept charging. "Malignedy, is this your doing? have you called these creatures? You useless little monkey?" He stepped forward just as one of the wildcats was about to land and his red blade sliced through it, his mouth giving a long roar, as he wiped away a second with the force only to be brought to the ground by a third. His steel arm shielded his face and the Nexu buried his teeth in the metal. Which was obviously to hard to bite. Screaming the animal withdrew and the same arm slashed out while the second stabbed the lightblade deep into his body.

"Withdraw!" Null
    shouted, coughing as he tried to get to his feet.

Then he felt the danger of a nearby explosion. Shielding his face he leaped out of the way.

Tag: Mitth, LordT

18. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Gelgelar
    Village

Soundtrack - The Nexu

The explosion had the colour of the sky. A light blue spread and enveloped Darth Null. His Dug apprentice could leap into safety just in time. The Nexu screamed and jumped into all directions, as something, a small device in their necks sparkled and died down.

As the dust settled only one of the creatures, the one above the Sith was present. Leaping from the ceiling it jumped right towards Darth Null, who found his cybernetic arm now hanging useless at his side. At least his lightsaber, made of chorral-yorrik, had been shielded.

Before Malignedy could sit up, Kant was next to him. Kneeling. "The data you got from the spaceport. The Inferno has taken a route into the unknwon region. Follow it and you´ll find your precious Jedi Master. And something else." He said and pointed to a dead Nexu. "The machine calling them is in the Shrine. We´ll see in the colony." He winked and was gone.

Tag: Mitth, TheSithGirly

19. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Gelgelar

"You take the Nexu and I . . . take care of him." Darth Cruor said before charging the Ithorian. Askenis watched as the remaining Nexu charged towards him, calculating his plan of attack. Time seemed to slow down as he waited for the opportune moment to strike; if he was successful, and he was very sure that he would, he could land right in the middle of the pack and then pick off individuals before they realized what was going on. The Nexu charged hard, their teeth bared out at the Kaminoan Sith. Taking a breath, Askenis lept off and landed right where he had planned. Before the felines could figure out the move, Askenis sliced one down with an expert move, something he had picked up on his training. However, he knew that his skills were still incomplete, which could complicate things. Striking down another one of the creatures, Askenis turned towards a nearby tree, hoping to lure the remaining foes into a trap. The Nexu turned around and charged once again, and Askenis had to form another plan. Taking a quick glance at Cruor, he shifted focus back to his situation, calling on the Force to aid his next move, which he was sure would bring death to more of the offensive beasts.

TAG: LordT, Fins

20. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    GM-Note: This first part of the game has really suffered from the absences of players. It isn´t that bad. It was meant for you to find yourself into Sith characters, anyway. But to save this game from loosing it´s path, I´ll now fast-forward it into the next part. Which holds the main-plot of the game.

Everybody feel free to end his running conflict and then I´ll update you into Part II.

Gelgelar
    The Village

Soundtrack - The Nexu

The Ithorian
    hissed from four mouthes and counter-attacked the Cyborg. "Machines do not rival me!" He hissed. His basic was broken. But his lightsaber attack was fierce, creative and adept . . . for an amateur. This was not the great Master Krelwaak. It wasn´t even a trained Jedi. This man had only superficial teachings. Though a lot motivation.

And Nexu. A whole pack poured out of the jungle. One of them leaping right at Darth Cruor, while the other kept charging towards the Kaminoan Sithlord Darth Askenis. The Kaminoan had the opportunity to get rid of Cruor with utmost ease. If he did not intervene, the Cyborg would never see what was coming and the ithorian surley had the skill to kill an enemy on the ground.

Tag: JediGunship, DarkLordoftheFins

21. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Acolyte Malignedy
    Village

Getting up with a little bit of a struggle after being knocked down, and the words by the strange man that came and went to easily. He turned to see a Nexu pouncing on his Master!

After a slight shake of the head and a grimace he force pulled the creature so it would come up short of the mark on Darth Null. Once seeing that done he speed off with the force quickening his movements to the Shrine, for as far as he was concerned he had seen enough of this world and what had happened to it's inhabitants, and it was time to bring it to an end.

When he reached the Shrine he didn't even slow down as he raced in searching for this machine, and once he finally found it he pulled out a couple shaped adhesive thermal detonators and placed them strategically before racing back out triggering the explosion as soon as he knew he was clear even if the Shrine toppled over.

Stopping he turned to watch as it went up, silently wondering if Darth Null had passed the test that he had passed just a few moments earlier.

TAG: SithGirly, LordT

22. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Darth Cruor
    Village, Gelgelar

Cruor´s lightsaber clashed into the Ithorians unprepared defense. This guy had never fought to death with a lightsaber. Nor had he ever killed with his weapon. he was an amateur and Cruor would crush him. His lightsaber unleashed a quicky sereis of attacks. His mind almost wandering to the mystery this planet presented so far. As he suddenly felt danger.
    His blade of burning plasma began it´s last and final round of atttacks, of which he was sure it would be the Ithorian´s end, as the feeling ripped into his mind. He blocked, pushed and as the distance between him and the enemy was great enough, turned. A splitsecond too late, as he was ripped of his feet and fell to the ground. A jaws of the nexu around his arm. The animal bit and screamed in pain, as it broke it´s teeth at the alchemical refined metal of his arm.
    Before it´s shock was gone, it was dead, beheaded by his blade. He pressed his legs against his body and shoved it away. A Nexu was heavy, to heavy for any usual human without the force to move, but his legs were not normal. They were machines. The Nexu hit the Ithorian who had neared to deliver the killing blow. Circling on the ground Cruor slashed out at the Ithorians legs and then pushed himself to the feet, as the man, now without legs, collapsed. The thought to question him corssed Cruor´s mind, but rage demanded satisfaction. Rage, sweetest of all feelings. All that was left in his lifeless metallic body.
    Slicing him into two, he finally turned up, just as an explosion rocked through the ground. And as suddenly as they had come the Nexu were gone again. Darth Cruor watched them withdraw. Deactivating his lightsaber he turned to Askenis.

"This amateur was not the master behind the dissappearance, nor was he reltaed to our prey. We need to find Darth Null. Maybe he has a lead. Worthy of all this tiring effort." With that he turned and began to walk away from the sight of battle.

Tag: LordTroepfchen

23. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    Darth Null
    Village, Gelgelar

It jumped and slashed. It aimed and sliced. The red blade, only guided by one hand, his organic hand killed Nexu. Relentless, tireless, remorseless. Until the Nexu or he died.

Neither of both happened. They suddenly stopped attacking. Looking around, the explosiuon still echoing over the woods, frightened birds fleeing into the sky, he realized the absence of his apprentice. Reaching into the force he was found without great effort. In the center of the . . . in the shrine. Null sighed. Hissing into the sweaty air. Finally he looked at his arm. The ionized gas had paralyzed it. Only a deionization and it would work again. Lucky. Compared to Darht Morde extraordinary lucky. He grinned at that thought.

Then he called to the other Sith through the force. He was not a skilled enough telepath to command or even talk to four being through the force at once. But the image of the shrine should be enough to let them know, they were meeting there.

Null arrived first. Going inside and finding his apprentice at the gates to the shrine. "A machine? How did you know?" Null asked. Looking down on his apprentice he eyed the small creature. "Well done." He added then. And awaited the other two Sith.

Tag: Mitth, Fin, Gunship, LordT

ooc: Sorry, I needed so long. A I said, I´ll be MUCH faster now!

24. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Acolyte Malignedy
    Shrine, Gelgelar

Panting from his excertions and rather not caring that he showed such weakness he listened to his Master as he arrived. Then he stopped breathing for amoment as the words seemed to choke him, his Master had just said...Well done.

This was a day to save the recording of for certain! Of this moment if not the machine itself, it was truly note worthy as he felt his ever present envy give way a little as pride swelled for just a moment.

He knew better than to endulge in such things and quickly squashed that rising emotion, letting envy take it's rightful place as he focused on how his master Darth Null had bested another Darth and then defeated a Nexu after loosing the use of one arm.

A feat to be most envious of indeed, as to the question he merely bowed slightly to his Master, "Their necks flared from the blast Master, and any machine that could reach an entire village and beyond had to be massive indeed."

That was that unless his Master pressed he would not give up that creature his Master had missed. Reaching into his garments he pulled out the flight sensor logs he had been sent after and presented them to Darth Null, knowing all to well that they would lead them to their next stop on their journey.

TAG: SithGirly, Fin, Gunship, LordT

25. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    oc: As requested by LordT, I´ll incorporate data provided by him into this post. And I controlled you a very little, Mitth. But within´the reasonable boundaries of Darth Null´s assumed power, I guess. Hope you are fine with me pulling you from the floor.

Darth Null
    Gelgelar, The Shrine

Darth Null shot his apprentice an austere look. Pulling the dug from the ground into his one working arm he stared at Malignedy.

"Don´t you dare to feel that way ever again. You are nothing to me. nothing to the Sith. I only wait for your final failure to cost you your life. Or I´ll take it myself, one day, just because I feel like it!" Darth Null held the little creature so close, his foul breath probably was close to unbearable. Then he pushed him back to the ground.

"But learn from this success. You hatred is developing. Maybe not all hope is lost for you, my apprentice. It gives you power. Nurture it. And it will guide you into the ranks of the Sith, probably. In time. Hatred is the propellant of our soul into the dark. Only those who travel far enough, will ever understand darkness." Null nodded. He liked giving lessons. He felt powerful and wise, then.
    Malignedy did indeed show himself to be more useful than he would have thought. And with his apprentice and his talents, and Darth Morde rotting in the mud . . . he was in command. Even if Askenis and Cruor challenged it, they would not be able to fulfill their mission without him. Darth Null. Maybe the Dark Lord hoped this mission would be their undoing. It would be the first step of his recurring. He would soon rule, once more. Probably on Ziost. Or one of the new-founded centers of learning.

He opened the data the Dug had provided, ignoring Malignedy now. The starport-logs appeared before his eyes, glowing yellowish as a map of coordinates turned. As he had assumed. This backwater planet did keep track to where it´s newcomers and departures were going. And it had only one departure, lately. The Grinning Reaper. And had gone to . . . nowhere. A spot in the middle of nowhere. No planet or system near it. Somewhere beyond Nagai. Not too far away from Morcant, though. The planet where Master Krelwaak had last been seen. Had they gone there? Or was something else . . .

"We need to follow the citizens, here. If they allied themselves with the Jedi Master, it is only reasonable that they have gone after him. Protecting him or something . . ." Looking at Malignedy he waved his hands and went slowly towards the nearby ships, awaiting Askenis and Cruor to arrive, after all.

It wast a good lead. Not by far. But the best they had. And the sweaty climate was hard to bear. He wanted to go away. Before he was soaked in his own sweat.

Tag: All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.