main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive 133 ABY - The Cold Embrace

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LordTroepfchen, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Darth Cruor
    Colony, Corridor

Looking down on the robes he lay his head to the side and wondered. Vanished. There was more to know here than the eye revealed. And he hated that. He was a killer. A machine created to take life. He was not an investigator. Or a scholar.

Darth Null would fit these two descriptions much better, perhaps. Darth Cruor looked up.

"Traitors and fools." The fat Sith spitted out. Cruor did not react. Obviously the man was shocked, too. No use.

"Let us see who these people he talked about are. And if we need to, we´ll simply begin killing them. That should lure the Jedi Master out. Apprentice? You stay close to me." Darth Null suggested. Ordered?

Darth Cruor did not need to differentiate it. He thought the plan was perfect. Simple but effective. Using the Jedi´s main weakness. Their compassion and sense of duty.

"Yes." Cruor answered. Then Darth Null suddenly shouted at his apprentice. And the small one asked for Darth Askenis things. Malignedy was a unique pet. Darth Cruor lay his head to the side again. He felt a rare emotion within´ his cold metal. Amusement.

A laughter escaped his mouth. Metallic and cold.

He appreciated it, nevertheless.

Tag: TheSithGirly, Mitth, LordT

2. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Darth Null
    Colony, Corridor

His apprentice wanted to rob the body, . . . or better said non-body of Askenis. Cruor found this obviously amusing. Darth Null stared at the Cyborg as his loud metallic laughter rang through the halls. And suddenly saw the irony of the situation. How could this little thing even think about such a thing. Creed. So much creed. Darth Null joined the laughter. His own barking, loud and uncomfortable. Than he padded his apprentice on the back, much harder than necessary.
    "Very well, go ahead Malignedy. Go ahead." He still chuckled a little as he nodded to Darth Cruor. "I expect you to catch up with us. If the Jedi shows up, shout help." he said and laughed again as he walked away. His apprentice could now only stay or reveal himself as a coward. Holding his masses, so they did not cause him pain from the brutal vibration of his body as he laughed, he began to speed himself as good as possible. Darth Cruor, he was confident of that, would keep the pace. Without effort.

Machines were useful.

Tag: LordT, DarkLordoftheFins, LordTroepfchen

3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Acolyte Malignedy
    The Colony, Corridor

He was being laughed at, at first by the machine of a being Darth Cruor, and then by his own Master Darth Null. If it weren't for the fact of his lie's working so well he would have been chaffing under such a load, as it was it merely felt like a boiling hot weight between his shoulders...a simmering coal sputtering with anger at the situation and hissing with envy that merely their position allowed such laughter of his request even as they approved it.

As they hurried off into the bowels of the station he moved over to the once Darth Askenis' possessions. First he rifled through the pockets, removing a compact whip that hid well in one of the empty compartments of his belt, his lightsaber he placed on his belt behind his blaster, and some rations he popped in his mouth as he continued to rummage through.

The concealed blaster was interesting, but he merely popped out the power pack and the spares to add to his own before igniting his lightsaber to thoroughly desicate and destroy the rest of that 'fin heads' possessions.

Once he was finished he reached out with the force to find his Master and began the trek of following that dark that Darth Null and Cruor had lain down from their passage as he raced to catch up to the two of them, chuckling to himself of how those he envied were slowly dieing

One...

By...

One...

TAG: DarkLordoftheFins, LordTroepfchen, SithGirly

4. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    ooc: Let me say CONGRATULATIONS Mitth! I am proud to announce we got an Award winner among us :D And since we had the most potential in the opening post, let´s show them HOW muchpotential we got in the middle-part!

[color=crimson][b]Colony[/b]
    [i]Oriob-System

Corridors[/color][/i]

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAYV8X-RX64]Soundtrack - Meet the Sphere[/link]

The Dug [b]Malignedy [/b] took only a few steps with his new possessions, when he suddenly felt it. A presence in the force so strong, nothing else seemed to exist in it´s presence. Nothing else he had ever felt could be compared to it. Not Korriban, not Ossus, not the Dark Lord or the entire order of the Sith came even close to this!

A sphere of light, manifesting itself right behind him. Bright, pulsing, whirling. It felt as if it was the Force itself.

And it knew him.

[i]Gu?och Saedea[/i]

It knew him.

It had always known him.

[i]Malignedy[/i]

[image=http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs12/f/2006/335/b/8/Ice_Sphere_by_LordShenlong.jpg]

[b]Tag: Mitth-Fisto[/b]
    [hr]

[color=crimson][i]Halls[/i][/color]

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpzgaTMSw1E&feature=related]Soundtrack - The Worshippers[/link]

The huge gates slided into the walls on both sides and revealed the huge halls behind them to the two Sith. In the force they had felt there was life. Now they saw how many had gathered inside the ancient space stations. they stood opposite to a hundred people. All staring back at them. Different races and various cultures were gathered. But all had something in common. They looked starved. And ill. Pale.

Humans were there and Sullustans. Most probably from Gelgelar. But to the left of the room was a small group of green skinned Tofs. A few Yuuzhan Vong were among them. Iktochi. Ithorians. Many Nikto. Klatoonians. Those did not look as starved as the others. And a single large wormlike Hutt. Crawling though the masses, accompanied by his nimbanese aide. The aide said something in his own language. "Shawuwa Pahhhhn!"

And the Hutt laughed. The people bagged away from the Sith. But the Hutt seemed confident. Unafraid. Then he surprised everyone by speaking out in perfect basic. "My aide says you look like me, just human. Fat Sith!" He said and laughed again.

His people had no visible weapons. Nor the will to fight. But numbers were power to a Hutt. and he had many and the Sith were only two.

[image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/7/72/HuttNEGAS.jpg]

[b]Tag: DarkLordoftheFins, TheSithGirly[/b]

5. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    ooc: Rushed that update too much I guess. Mistake in it which I have corrected by now by sending a pm to the player it is about. Sorry.

6. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Acolyte Malignedy
    Colony, Corridors

Having barely begun to move, preparing to sprint after the receeding the dark tendrils of his Master Darth Null, when something...stopped him dead in his tracks.

A presence in the force so strong, nothing else seemed to exist in it´s presence. Nothing else he had ever felt could be compared to it. Not Korriban, not Ossus, not the Dark Lord or the entire order of the Sith came even close to this!

All his envies were laid bare and hallow, for if such a thing was not a lie then he had all his life been envying hallow husks, instead of the true core...the true and ultimate thing to envy. As the center of the force seemed to shift so did the center of all light as his shadow raced out before him.

Slowly he turned, his throat sacs filling and pulsing as it revealed the vibrant colors that had been hid within the folds...hidden as long as whatever this was had been hidden from his envy.

A sphere of light, manifesting itself right behind him. Bright, pulsing, whirling. It felt as if it was the Force itself.

And it knew him he sensed...idly wondering how.

Gu?och Saedea

It knew him.

But how and why would something so powerful know him, want to, or even tolerate something so weak in comparison?

It had always known him.

Malignedy

This wasn't possible...

"Why!" he croaked out as one of his sacs deflated briefly, inardently refilling as he stood there turned to stare at the light.

His body quivered.

Muscles twitched.

Eyes stared unmoving...

Ears strained to hear...

Force...oh dark force now seeming so fleeting he took what he could however feable and caste it upon what hung before him now...

All repeating...

All seaking...

All fleeing...

Why?

TAG: LordT

7. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    :) ooc: Congrats to your two awards. Obviously people loved your game, LordT! Three players but the majority of votes. That´s truly something! And Mitth! Well deserved, finally given to you. The prize for exceptional, brillaint and unique roleplaying. Or as we call it around here: "Mitth posted."

Darth Null
    The Halls

"My aide says you look like me, just human. Fat Sith!" The Hutt said in basic and laughed. Darth Null looked around. A hundred, maybe more? All kind of species. Tof? Vong? And all of them looked hungry. Sarved. He turned back to the laughing Hutt, lay his head to the side and then joined the Hutts laughter.

"I´ll make them eat you alive, wormhead. And I´ll watch." He then said and laughed on. Turning to the crowd. Then the Hutt again. The guards in fornt of him he ignited his red blade. "So? Beg for mercy? Or maybe buy your precious wormy flesh free? By telling me WHERE THE JEDI HIDES!?!" His voice became and uncontrolled. Barking and furious.

How could he loose his temper so easy? Because he felt something eas wrong. Askenis had acted strange. So stupid. Not like he had really tried to kill him. And an Ithorian furceuser faking power by using a machine? His apprentice finding it with a sharp mind Null knew to well he did not possess. A Jedi Master fleeing to this forsaken place? where he had nowhere to run? And they became fewer. Where were the Sith who were meant to join them?

He snorted and stepped forward, raising his lightsaber. "Cruor! Kill them! Kill ´em AAAAAALLLL!" He yelled out and sliced through the guards towards the slimy Hutt.

Tag: DarkLordoftheFins, LordT

ooc2: On another note . . . what doesn´t make us dead, only makes us stranger, right? I feel totally lost. In a good way.

8. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    OOC: Prepare yourself for our world becoming a lot more . . . complicated . . . PM of LordT integrated into the post . . .

Darth Cruor
    Halls

They had entered the hall and his eyes had adjusted to the new light. Data still floating through his viewscreen. Then Darth Null had begun to laugh. "I´ll make them eat you alive, wormhead. And I´ll watch." The Sith suddenly snapped out. "So? Beg for mercy? Or maybe buy your precious wormy flesh free? By telling me WHERE THE JEDI HIDES!?!" Darth Cruor turned his head towards the elder Sith. His hand taking his lightsaber from his belt.

"Lord Null." He said with his calm metallic voice. But it was to late.

"Cruor! Kill them! Kill ´em AAAAAALLLL!"
    The fat Sith screamed and ignited his red blade jumping forward. Darth Cruor only stared at him, as he fat Sith hurled around with his activated weapon. Darth Null talked to an empty hall. And fought enemies who did not exist.

The halls were cold dark and empty.

Total empty.

Except Darth Cruor and a Sith Lord who was obviously loosing his mind.

Tag: LordTroepfchen, TheSithGirly

9. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    OOC: It was fun playing with you all. :)

10. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    The Colony
    Halls

Soundtrack - In the Mind of Darth Null

The Hutt kept on laughing and slowly crawled back behind his men who kept coming after Darth Null. Dozens, a hundred Nikto attacked. They had no chance. They fell to his lightsaber like leaves from a shaken tree.

Then Null felt a presence. Behind him. Above him. Somewhere on the balustrade. The Jedi. He felt the powerful presence of Master Krelwaak.

Darth Cruor felt nothing like this. Nor did he see any of the enemies Darth Null was fighting.

Tag: DarkLordoftheFins, TheSithGirly

[color=crimson][b]The Colony [/b]
    [i]Corridors[/i][/color]

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG2QNP9A1dA&feature=related]Soundtrack - The Colony[/link]

[b]Malignedy[/b] ran. And never saw the Sphere vanish. Pulse a last time and then implode.

A corner, then a second, deeper into the station itself. Doors shut and opened. Voices seemed to whisper in the dark. And somehow he knew the Sphere of Light had still not lost his track.

The corridors became darker. he felt his Master no more. As he suddenly bumped into another being. A grinning Klatoonian leaned down to him, offering him a hand to get up. It was Kant. Exactly the same man who had saved him on Gelgelar, by betraying the location of the [i]"Nexu-Attraction-Machine"[/i]. Now he seemed more . . . fitting into the surrounding. But he needed a damned fast ship, if he had gotten here after Malignedy last saw him. "It won´t hurt you, Gu?och." He helped the Dug up. [b]"People hurt each other because they fear each other. And the Sphere is way beyond fear."[/b] Kant stepped a few steps back. [b]"It like you. It might even choose you, like it chose me, once. Would you like that? Would you like to have that kind off power?" [/b]

11. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Acolyte Malignedy
    The Colony, Corridors

Malignedy looked in no small amount of shock at who stood before him, offering and helping him to his feet. His mind realling from the shock of what had sent him running, what was so powerful, so...view shattering as to be undescribable.

And he knew it was still coming...not searching but simply coming, as one that knows the other is cornered whereever they go, and all it has to do is...just float in.

The thought of it's power being his was enough to make his spin, which he promptly shook several times to clear. "You're saying...that it might want me? Give me power for a while...it's power..."

His throat sacs quivered, giving a semblance to hyperventilation in many respects for a few moments before he replied. "I wasn't abondaned as a fool, I was taken by my Master Darth Null as one. Ever to envy what semblance of power he retained, though I no longer feel him now. Greed is not my creed, though it hides envy well with it's deceit and clouds with simplicity the eyes that would be wise. It also hinder's the wearer, as that power pulls through the cloak upon the envy that lies beneath, and upon me in whom it inhabits. So What do I loose if I accept unresisting...what do I loose if I accept being chosen?"

He stood unmoving, feeling fear slip slightly in his grasp. Wondering if thus stopped he would have enough fear left to run any more.

Or would he surpase the Master's of everything, simply...simply by standing still?

12. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    ooc: It´s been great to have you! I am sure someone will follow you soon!

Darth Cruor
    Halls

He stepped back slowly as the Sith Master before him raged against unseen enemies. And he remembered Darth Askenis. Hadn´t it been strange. Darth Cruor had thought about his final second. He had ignited his lightsaber and raised it above his head. In defense? He had replayed the moment in his mind and visually by the processor that had accompanied his brain. And he had found no hint at any danger. But Askenis had raised his lightsaber. As if he was defending against someone.

Darth Cruor qucikly stepped out of the halls and letting the doors close. The data-needle jumped out of his cybernetic arm and he used it swiftly to lock the door. A colony he had never heard of amidst a nebula of ionized gas. A Jedi Master fleeing here. A colony on Gelgelar empty. Abandoned. And a strange Jedi wannabe who used machines to fake force mastery. What was going on here? He felt as if someone played with him. Who?

Master Krelwaak? He hadn´t seen any proof the Jedi Master was actulal here. Maybe that where he should begin. Two hangars, weren´t there? In the smaller one their fighters had been. And the Grinning Reaper, the transport from Gelgelar. Where was Krelwaak´s vessel? The only place it could be was the second hangar.

He would begin searching there. Feeling uncomfortable in this role, he was created for murder, not investigation . . .

Tag: LordT

13. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    Darth Null
    Colony, Halls

He sliced himself through the fool´s lines. And indeed legions of fools eemed to wish to end their lifes by thrwoing themselves into his path. Death by his glowing red blade was all they found. He screamed in ragem laughed in satisfaction and grunted in disgust. All in one sound that simply was undefinable.

Then he was suddenly there. Blazing in the force like a fire. A Jedi. A Master Jedi. Null turned around, sending a wave into the force to push all others out of his way and looked for Krelwaak. He would have send his lightblade flying or a blast of energy into the Jedi´s direction hoping for an easy kill, but he knew this one wouldn´t be. Where was Darth Cruor? Where was Malignedy? Why had they left him alone? Fear crawled into his bulky trembling, sweaty body. He faced him alone? The Dark Lord had not send them as a team because he believed one of them could take them down.

The fear fueld him, though. He used it. He drained himself through it. "KrelWAAAAAAAK!" He shouted out and leaped into the air. A wave of power to all sides accompanied his flight as his body took of and was carried by the force up to the balustrade of the upper level of the hlls. He landed, the iron structure almost collapsing beneath his weight and it´s impact and looked up. Where was Krelwaak?

14. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Soundtrack - The Colony

Colony
    Halls

The balustrade ached beneath the weight of the Sith Lord. But it held together, even as his angry screamed seemed to ignite the world with his rage. "KrelwAAAAAAAK!" He screamed into the world. And heard only a hissing: "Yezzz." From behind. The green blade of the Jedi Master ignited and striked down on the Sith.

Beneath them the members of the colony kept on laughing and laughing. Nikto, Tof and a Hutt. Yuuzhan Vong and Humans. Sullastans. All laughing in their own way . . .

While the Jedi Master began a furious attack.

Tag: TheSithGirly

[color=orangered][b]Colony[/b]
    [i]Second Hangar[/i][/color]

The data was uncrpyted and the system managing it as old as the station itself. Soon he had found the second hangar. The door was locked. But that was a minor problem in the age of lightsabers.

The gates opened, as the closing mechanism was melted and hundreds of ships filled the hangar. Droids. Fighters. Transports. Even a superficial inspection showed them to be from at least 5 millenia of galactic history. A huge Hutt-transport still steam-maneauvered was in the center of the ship. But also many well-known designs of Sith origin. Ancient Sith origin. Sith-fighters and transports of the era of [b]Darth Revan[/b] and his Empire.

Obviously many had visited the colony over the centuries past. What was more diasturbing of course was none of them seemed to have left.

[b]Tag: DarkLordoftheFins[/b]
    [hr]
    [color=red][b]Colony[/b]
    [i]Corridors . . . shifting to Command Center[/i][/color]

"But the others? They won´t let you." Kant said and sighed. "The cyborg is here to make sure you do not survive the mission, you are aware of this, are you? They send him to kill all of you, one by one. As we speak he looks a way to escape when he will destroy the Colony. And your Master. And you. And the Sphere." Kant kneeled down. "We need to stop him, my friend. And I might know how. At the end of this tunnel you´ll find a control room. Go there and I´ll show you. And then we can go to the Sphere. And you´ll be one with it´s power." Kant smiled friendly. But Malignedy felt the Sphere now keeping it´s distance. Something in the words of Kant seemed commanding though. And Malignedy would never remember having walked to said control room. He would not remember having opened the doors to it.

[image=http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/sith-dark-obi-wan-kenobi.jpg]

[i][b]"WHO ARE YOU!?"[/b][/i] A man in dark robes barked and ignited his lightblade. A brilliant red blade. Then, before attacking Malignedy he raised his brows. "A Sith? Here?" He smiled. Kant appeared from nowhere. "Ulec, you are not meant to be here!" Kant shouted at the man but was utterly ignored. The Sith, a man without red tattoos and choral-yorrik hilt stepped forward. "Tell me Sith, have we won? Has Revan been victorious?"

"Ignore him!"[b] Kant[/b] yelled at [b]Malignedy[/b], suddenly his calm was gone.

15. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Acolyte Malignedy
    Corridors . . . shifting to Command Center

The voice sounded soothing, the words like a lulliby that a Sith would invent to tell the tale of securing power by destroying one's rivals and master. As the sphere hung back, keeping it's distance he wondered why he had to wait, but the words of Kant had power as well and before he knew it he was at the control room. Not only at but intering with no recolection of having taken a single step yet still...

Standing there ahead was a vision to break whatever trance had brought him thus far...a Sith, but not one of the three he had come with.

Though that didn't quell his fear but only made it seem to grow wings briefly as the Sith shouted for an answer then rambled his questions as Kant tried to intercede and remove him by...asking him to leave? If someone was going to increase his power, why not look to one who had survived from the ages of legends?

Despite Kant yelling at him to ignore that name, Revan, that sparked a memory...a history memory. "The Sith rule the galaxy, and the Jedi are but the hunted scattered once more after they have repeatedly thrown themselves upon our hidden blades. As of Revan, it has been well beyond fourthousand years since that Sith Empire's attempt to rule."

He was curious, most so curious of this Ulec and why Kant did not want them to speak. It gave a gleaning that envy was being denied in a fashion the bitterness of it's fullness.

16. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Darth Cruor
    Hangar Two, The Colony

It was a graveyard. Gravestones out of steel. If he had ever been frightened by the view ofspaceships it was now. For decades, millenia people had come here. And had not left. Ships of thousands probably. He saw a Tof-shuttle, ancient Sith fighters and shuttles and huttese archaic spaceship from the time of the great Xim. Or even before. Shaking his head he entered. He wasn´t even shocked when the door behind him closed. Stepping through shuttles, transports, fighters. Rebellion, Empire, a lot from the Old Republic. A lot.

Darth Null
    was possibly raging somewhere against enemies unseen by anybody but him. So as probably Malignedy, seeking treasures worthless if they considered their situation. That they were unlikely to leave. Nobody had ever reported the galaxy of this colony and many had obviously found it.

It is a death-trap. Krelwaak has lead us into a death-trap.

He was tempted to seek out the Sith shuttle, but felt suddenly he might be running out of time. Begin a story with the beginning. He reminded himself. And made his way to the oldest of all ships. The huttese transport in the center of the hangar.

Tag: LordT (you can gimme results and I´ll continue myself)

17. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    ooc: Fin, you got your PM. Enjoy the reveal ;)

Colony
    Command Center

Sountrack - stays the same . . .

The dead and energyless command center was spooky. Especially if someone like Ulec was in it. Standing in front of the only still existing console that seemed to work. "The Sith rule once again?" A sinister smile appeared on the old mans face. "Yes, it had been our destiny to crush the Jedi." Then he grew serious. "But what have you told me about Revan? he is dead? Long dead? Has it been so long . . ." He waved his lightsaber and looked at Kant. The Klatoonian shrugged. "Lord Ulec, memories are nothing but a dream in the realm of the Sphere. Remember? We are all just memories of the Sphere." He hissed.
    "Yes, memories." The elder Sith answered and smiled. "But not you, my young friend." He turned to Malignedy. "You are a thought, not a memory. I can FEEL your consciousness. Many questions. You have many, many questions, yes?" Folding his arms and deactivating his blade Ulec nodded. Kant stepped behind the Sith.
    The Klatoonian was still whispering. "But, Lord Ulec, he is in danger. The others . . . I need to help . . ." Kant never ended his sentence, as he was suddenly slammed into the wall.
    Ulec extended his hand at him like a belated command to the witnessed effect. "Silence, SLAVE!" He commanded and looked back at Malignedy. Commanding his attention with his eyes, while the Dug heard every bone in the Klatoonian´s body break. Kant screaming in pain. His yells of horror strangely dampened.

"The machine man. This murderous machine with no true sense for the force. He wants to take away the Sphere of us. Will you help me kill him? BROTHER?" Ulec asked and grinned, his yellow eyes now gleaming in the dark. And Kant´s crushed body fell to the floor.

Tag: Mitth-Fisto

18. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Acolyte Malignedy
    Command Center, Colony

Thoughts were funny things, when it came to this situation all emotion seemed to leave him bereft, and he wondered if the dead were sucking vitality from his life to regain their animation once more. It was a stray thought springing from the mention by Kant that these things of past and them were just memories of the sphere, which begged so many questions as he watched the scene unfold before him.

The fact that the death extended to all but one of the machines in the room, and if he was to take at face value what he was hearing then it extended to all but one breathing in this room. He had nodded to the mention of his questions, though in truth it was not so much questions now but distrust and disquiet that filled his mind, the ferterlizer of questions for sure but yet in a state unsure of which or what to ask.

Though the violence shown was nothing new to Malignedy, or even his former self that had died so long ago, he knew there was something more to this these quick exchanges. It was like a souring of his envy as it began to waver, unsure if what it saw was truly something to envy or merely something to pity.

Canting his head slightly he considered the offer in a request, "How could I say no to a Master of your level or age?" his orange eyes gleaming he bowed his head, eyes open and fixed upon Ulec. "What did you have in mind Ulec my Brother?"

Despite the cacophony of noise of thought that screamed in his head a solid ball of decision was forming in the back of his mind. A sphere of his crafting he hoped, a sphere of will and intent, direction and...life. An odd thing to be in it's composition from the mind of a sith but it was common to his to form in his plans parcels that did not fit, as envy often creates incongrauities simply to aid to it's end.

If all was as he was begining to suspect the end was a spectacular thing to behold indeed.

19. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Darth Cruor
    Inside the Hutt-Ship

It was ancient. Maybe 9000 years old? Maybe even older? It had probably foguht in the ancient wars of long lost empires that came before the Sith. Before the force took hold of the galaxy.

Yet it had been abadnoned. He had seen skeletons of pets in other ships and drinks and the remains of rotting food through open ramps. But this ship had orderly been left, taking everything with the original owner they had needed. Colonists? He wondered. Within´a nebula? Unlikely.

He made his way to the cockpit and accessed the speech files for Huttese in his additional data-store in his brain. "Uw Shuw!" He ordered the computer. Nothing happened. He looked down. Power had long faded out. Nodding he took a datapad from his belt. More than enough for systems so old, he thought and crawled beneath the consoles. Attaching the energy pack to the system was his easiest task. He did this all the time with his own systems.

"Uw Shuw." He ordered it once again. And the system jumped alive. The display was only visual, no voice for the computer. The letteres were basic huttese. Old dialect, but he could make out most words. Opening the files of the Captain he doubted his ability to read it right. 6000 folders? Each and everyone with 300 entries? A Captains log? Of six thousand years?

A wave of danger reached his mind. He cursed hte force to have diminished in him so much and looked up. The hangar lay there in the dark. Ships, fighters and deactivated droids everywhere in the dim light. In the dark. He allowed the force to guide his fingers and activated the first file.

A Klatoonian appeared on the screen. Pre-holo recordings in 2D.

"I am Kant, Captain of the Vun`Cha. And my Master has ordered me to keep this log in our exploration of Chunwa Pa. The system of the vanished enemy. I have found something. An echo. We approach the target now and investigate." The man looked up and smiled insecure. "Have I done it right, Master?" The picture vansihed with him being hit by something. Another entry same day. Cruor punched it.

"We have found a space station and enter it now. No sign of the enemy so far. I´ll land in it´s hangar. We assume it has been creayted by the vanished inhabitants of this system, but we cannot be . . .erm . . . sure. I think it is spooky. But I don´t . . . " The recording was cut off again. Instead of the next Cruor looked into the hangar again and found nothing there. He allowed his finger to make the choice again and was a little surprised to find entry 987 opening.

"Kant. Today is my thousands birthday. *pause* As always there is little to report. The disturbing drifitng of hte station has continued, but our faith in the power of the Sphere is strong. My friends age still, but at a slow rate. I have been granted imortality and have left the station once again to gather new followers of our brotherhood. The Shrines have done a lot good. I build them along the way and Kooroo, my old friend will watch after them and collect new members. I . . . don´t think the Sphere realizes what we are doing *lowering of voice* Latley I have felt it´s presence grow more distant. More detached. I am unsure, but maybe it is the Nebula. If our drift continues, we will be within´ it´s ionized cloud within´the next three month. then we are cut of. But without knowing how to transport the Sphere, we have no choice but to remain. Without food or water, we can exist. The Sphere gives us all we need. But without new followers? I´ll send out as many envois as I can. Kant out."

The man had changed in tohusanda years as it had to be epxected. But not visualy. He had still looked like in the very first entry.

Darth Cruor stared into the darkness. The Shrines of Geleelar were connected to this place. So was the Jedi Master. And it was all about a Sphere granitng immortality or causing madness. Well, here were not exactly many people running around. Only

20. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    ooc: Sorry this took so long. Did not want to slow this down.

Darth Null
    The Colony Halls

They laughed about him. His Sith had abandoned him. The Jedi Master had lured him into a trap. Rage. Rage rised in Darth Null. If this was his end, it will be one remembered. His disfigured face twisted even more in a scream to break bones with it´s intensity, as he raised his own blade and craushed it into the Jedi´s blade attacking him. Attacks were met by counter attacks. Only minimal defense allowed. And he striked out with his cybernetic arm, pushed with the weight of his body, tried to bite and kicks and pull and push with the force while his flesh-arm wielded the lightsaber with all the speed he could command. His bulky body made it a bizarre sight.

"Die, Die, Die, Die, Die!" He screamed and inside of himself he knew he would silence the laughter. He would kill them all. The members of this sect. The Jedi. His people. Cruor, that cripple. And Malignedy. Maybe he would even torture him to death. Just for the joy it would bring him.

Darth Null would not fail. Darth Null would rise above all.

Beware Galaxy.

Darth Null´s rage was ready to consume you.

Consume you.

DIE!

21. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Soundtrack - Solving the Problem

The Colony
    Comand Centre

The Sith´s yellow eyes glowed and he smiled. "What did you have in mind Ulec my Brother?" The Dug asked and Ulec answer with a wave of his hand. The console before him jumped alive. "A machine has it´s uses and it´s weaknesses. Especially in a place like this." Ulec smiled and his smile was full of sadistic joy.

"In a cloud of ionized gas." He ended his sentence. On the display Darth Cruor appeared and in front of him, the Sphere. "You see, he keeps it away from you. He wants to have it for himself. Show him it´s yours. Claim it´s power, my little brother." Ulec hissed and another set of commands appeared. "If you dampen the shields of the hangar, configure them to be . . . less protective . . . the ionized gas will do the job for you. It will leave him crippled and defenseless. At your mercy, Malignedy." Ulec grinned. "You only have to activate the upper code on the display and this Sith will know he can never have your Sphere!" Ulec hissed.

And somewhere behind the sounds of a suffering Kant could still be heard.

Tag: Mitth-Fisto

[color=crimson][i]Hangar[/i][/color]

[b]Darth Cruor[/b] stood there, waiting, both his red blades ignited. As suddenly the hangar turned into brilliant light. Extinguishing the darkness like a torch. And even the mechanical Sith´s dimmed senses felt the presence. A presence unlike any a living had ever radiated. Power incarante. The force itself seemed to martialize in front of him in the shape of a brilliant glowing Sphere . . .

[i]Adin Vrinn.[/i]

The Sith´s true name was whispered. It knew him. It had always known him. It always would.

And yet there was a part of him that felt something was wrong. And the wrongness was as great as the Sphere´s power.

[b]Tag: DarkLordoftheFins[/b]

[color=crimson][i]Halls and beyond[/i][/color]

[b]Krelwaak[/b] parried the Sith Lords attack skillfully, while the laughing of all those gathered below began to tune itslef into a satomping rythm inside of [b]Darth Null[/b]´s head. Another attack, another parry and Krelwaak dived the Darth Null´s blow. Before the Sith could strike again, the Jedi had already lifted into the air and jumped to the balustrade opposite to the one they had fought on. Stepping back, he unleashed a wave of the force on Null and stepped back. Rusty metal doors shut in fornt of him, diving Krelwaak and Darth Null once more. The Jedi was fleeing somehwere into the depth of the Colony.

[b]Tag: TheSithGirly[/b]

22. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Acolyte Malignedy
    The Colony Comand Centre

Ulec spoke clearly of ways both easy and tame in their distance and safety, ways that spoke to one of envy quiet clearly...perhaps he spoke too much without realizing.

Yes, that must be the case for he could not do it himself, could he? He could bring up displays he could wreck another form that given only to the form of a 'memory' similar to himself...but could he hurt a 'thought'?

That is what became of so much fertilizer that this place and mission had spread upon him, from fake Jedi, a machines control of the simple, and wonders innate. That question of another which made a simple question unto himself ask...what is power absolute if it can never be used? To have ultimate power, then be able to do nothing, is there a greater waste?

Stepping forward he stood by the console looking at the line of code, a simple push and the machine would be at his mercy. His hand rose and hovered for a moment as these questions and stray thoughts ran unbridled through his head, much like a Sith so frees dread the possibilities become endless and irresolute.

Pulling back his hand he breathed in deep...now was the tie that made one subserviant shown and the choice as the blade was laid in their hand, but the bottom and where he would land yet looked as treacherous as the fate that that rope held if uncut now.

Turning he looked upon the weeping form of Kant, a slave by conquest from who the sphere was likely rent if the Sith that stood before him was the one who had taken that position Kant had mentioned loosing. "If I take the sphere or the sphere takes me, do I become but a memory as well? Unable except by misleading and use of another dispatch a foe? To weak to even push a button on my own?"

Reaching within he pulled the force upon himself like a cacoon, awaiting to see what would happen, how those present would respond. Was he calling a bluff or falling into a trap of death he did not know and could not suspect, but as these two seemed opposed in many a fashion perhaps they might play against each other without his being buffeted by the storm to harsh to put what he learned to use.

23. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Soundtrack - One of us, none of us

The Colony
    Command Center

Ulec looked at him. Then smiled. Glancing over to Kant. The crippled man was the one who began laughing first. Uled joined. They laughed and laughed and laughed.

"To weak? I am not too weak. And you won´t be. The button won´t matter anymore. But you think you could be one of us?" Ulec pointed his finger on Malignedy and his laughter became even more barking. "One of us?" Shaking from laughter he spread his arms. "ONE OF US?" And the door around them opened. All three entrances. There were hooded figures. Some Nikto and even Darth Askenis stood among the people outside. "You won´t become a memory. Not yet. You shall become a thought that travels throughout the galaxy. An envoy, as Jedi Krelwaak was chosen to be. He dissappointed us. So much. You wouldn´t." Ulec´s eyes gleamed.

"Be silent of these things or you will ruin everything!" Kant screamed out. He seemed to regenerate his fatal wounds, whenever Malignedy did not look.

"Ruin? Ruin what? If he does not want the power, the others will! Look, the machine man found the Sphere." Ulec pointed to the holographic display of the console.

The others began to laugh again. "Yes, the machine man. The machine man will be our envoy." Askenis voice was heard among them hissing: "Let Cruor kill this little bug."

Ulec turned towards Malignedy. Slowly. A seren but evil smile on his lips.

"He will soon leave the hangar, Gu?och." Ulec leaned forward. "Soon. And all you´ll have left is envy. Will he show you such mercy?"

"Envy." "Envy." Yes, envy." The voice agreed.

Tag; Mitth-Fisto

24. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Darth Cruor
    Hangar

The force itself . . . the Sphere . . . source of eternal life . . . reason for all this . . .

Darth Cruor
    shieled his eyes and stumbled back. It was . . . too much . . .

"What do you want of me? I won´t worship you! I won´t fall to my knees in awe!" He yelled at the Sphere. If he could have, he would have striked out at the very light it gave.

"Leave me alone! I will go! You wonßt keep me here like all these others! I will go!" And he turned and began to run away from the Sphere, toward the fighters of the ancient Sith Empire.

Tag: LordT, maybe Mitth wants to influence the situation, too . . .

25. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Acolyte Malignedy
    The Colony Command Center

To be the brunt of laughter was often a way to survive another's heel or curiosity, sometimes it even led to knowledge if you knew how to cringe at the right moments and keep your mouth silent.

Weakness seemed to ooze from his pores by the way Ulec and Kant responed with their laughter. As if the mere thought of him becoming a memory in this place, stuck in their situation was laughable to the highest estate of affairs. Which was fine, he just didn't have to fake his impudence or seething anger.

But the plan had worked, knowledge was coming that they didn't agree on whether or not he should have, but the disconcerting part of all of this was that...well for a ghost station it seemed to be chalk full of 'memories' when those doors opened.

What it seemed to come down to, especially when he took in Darth Askenis' voice was whether he wanted to be their envoy or...be executed by whoever else from his team became the envoy.

As there was a chant began for Envy, whether in his own head or by those present he looked at the image of the fleeing Darth Cruor, "So be it!" He hissed and hit the previously indicated button. If only one could leave this station,then it would be him.

TAG: LordT, Fin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.