main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Application Center - Applications will only be accepted for "read-only" access

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AceVader

AceVader Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 8, 2003
    Hiya! I'd like to request read-only access to the non-spoiler forum, I guess more out of curiosity than anything else. I'm definitely spoiled, so I dont want to risk accidentaly posting something I shouldnt, but like a few others said, I'd like to get outside views on what E3 will be like. Those of us in the 3SA forum kinda have certain pre-conceived ideas in our heads and I think it would be interesting to see what those that DONT have these are saying!

Thanks for your consideration!

2. Darth_Malt

Darth_Malt Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2003
    I would love "read-only" access just to see where I am compared to regular Star Wars fans. I have no interest in posting anything but I am just interested in seeing how the speculation is at that board.

Plus, I would like to see the nice banner. ;)

3. sky010

sky010 Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2004
    hallo,
    I'd like to read and enjoy some stuff about EP3,
    can you let me in?

thx+

4. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    I've returned to process all requests from this point forward.

A big thank you has to go out to General Kenobi for helping me out last week! :)

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

5. Ewok15

Ewok15 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 1, 2002
    I would like to recieve read-only access to the 3NS please because I am spoiled and don't want to accidentaly give something away.

6. fat

fat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 4, 2002

I would like read-only access to the 3NS because, though I am a spoiled individual, I would like to know what unspoiled fans are thinking about the movie we all look forward to so much. Thanks!

7. JediMasterRevan

JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling star 4

May 18, 2004
    I would like to have read only access because I like to get every perspective possible on this movie thanks.

8. Kamikrazy

Kamikrazy Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 13, 2003
    I would like to join for read only access because it would be humorous to see some of the suggestions made by those who are not spoiled. With me knowing a lot of what is going to happen I think it would be interesting to compare and contrast what others envision Episode III to be.

9. Darth_Sater

Darth_Sater Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    I would like to have "read only" access. I have been in spoiler mode so long that I forget what the unspoiled public is thinking. It would be nice just to hear what their thoughts are.

10. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    Read only access pls, I'd like to see what a E3 fourm w/o as many trolls as 3SA has looks like, plus the differnt prespective.

11. come_out_swinging

come_out_swinging Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2004
    Id like read-only also plz hook a brutha up .

Just wanna see what the non-spoiled are like thats all. I wont even talk at all just wanna read, what crazy theories they have.

thnx again.

12. Sith_Brak

Sith_Brak Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2004
    I'm not spoiled, but I'm interested in reading fan speculation (and obviously 3SA is too dangerous a place). I'm not much of a poster and I figured it would be easier to obtain read-only access.

13. jedi-master_qui-con_

jedi-master_qui-con_ Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2004
    Windy,

I would like to have "read-only" access, because i don't like spoilers, i wanna watch the film without knowing every details. I want also get "read-only" access, because i seldom post anything i usually just read.

Thanks

14. Darth_Bakified

Darth_Bakified Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2004
    I would like to please request read-only access to the non-spoiled forum so I can read speculation and discussion about Ep III without having the movie ruined for me.

15. JSimo2

JSimo2 Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2004
    Can I be signed up. I am interested in what goes down in the forum. I have barely ever posted except in the classic trilogy.

16. DCWiz00

DCWiz00 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2004
    I'm really just a fanfic author and most of my posts are done there. I've never posted on the spoiler forum, but I have seen some spoilers. I was hoping I could get "read-only" access to get some ideas for writing stories and to see what people think might happen in Ep. III.

17. thelukeman

thelukeman Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2004
    I am not spoiled, I just want to check out the discussions but don't want to participate. Star Wars is sweet, Please let me in so I can see whats going on

18. darth_grievous1

darth_grievous1 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 24, 2004
    Well, since I like the spoiler forum's social threads, I would like read-only access please

19. war_monger

war_monger Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 26, 2003
    I'd like read-only access. I like to see the ideas of unspoiled minds, and how they compare to what we know (or at least what we think we know... [face_mischief])

20. Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2000
    I would like read-only access to the non-spoiler forum as I havent been reading many spoilers so have not accessed the JC forums much but would like to now read more non-spoiler speculation.

21. DarthVaderette

DarthVaderette Jedi Master star 2

May 23, 2004
    I would like to have access to read only access to the non-spoiler forum! I have been spoiled alrady and wish to just read nonspoiler opinions. :D

Thanks! [face_batting]

22. Binary_Sunset

Binary_Sunset Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2000
    Please let me have "read-only" access to the non-spoiler forum. I'm sure there's a lot of good discussion going on in there, and I'd like to read it. Thank you!

23. jedijoseph

jedijoseph Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 20, 2002
    I would like to be a read only member so i can be sure what are the REAL confirmed statements.

24. Landfarer

Landfarer Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 29, 2001
    I'd appreciate it if I was granted read-only access. I've always gotten a real kick out of being able to see how close and how far off some of the non-spoiled guesses might be, and their reactions to new official information.

Thanks!

25. Anakin_Skywalker217

Anakin_Skywalker217 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2003
    Could I please have read only access? I usually post in the 3SA, but I would like to see the 3NS also. It's interesting to see how non-spoiled members react to new news and stuff like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.