main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Entry Application Center - Full-Access Registration for the Non-Spoiler forum is now CLOSED.

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Compactor_3263827

Compactor_3263827 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2003
    I'd like to sign up for the non-spoiler forum.

2. DarthAdair

DarthAdair Jedi Grand Master

Aug 6, 2000
    I'd like to sign up as well.

Thanks!

3. Batman316

Batman316 Jedi Youngling

Aug 4, 2004
    Signing up

4. Sandjo_Koharr

Sandjo_Koharr Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 12, 2001
    Please register for for the non-spoilers boards. I was spoiled for EP1 and EP2, but have resigned to staying
    spoiler free for EP3. Check my posts if you like... you will see that I have never posted in the 3SA forums.

With the recent title announcement, I figure it's time to start discussing the movie though.

Thanks.

5. Kerr_Plunk

Kerr_Plunk Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 2, 2002
    howdy. returning from an extended hiatus. i have gone spoiler-free for the first two movies, and would like to do the same with the third. also, i would like to consider peoples theories, opinions, and contribute to the discussion. thank you.

6. Enzuru

Enzuru Jedi Youngling

Aug 5, 2004
    Let me in baby. I registered just to get into here!

7. Kerr_Plunk

Kerr_Plunk Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 2, 2002

should i have mentioned that i did in fact read the rules for the non-spoiler forum... ?

[face_batting]

8. sal

sal Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I would like to have access to the board, I would love to see what they have to say, and I have never spoiled an unspoiled, member.

9. earlchinna

earlchinna Jedi Master star 2

Mar 17, 2004
    alright....I decided I finally want to read and maybe participate in speculations about ep3, as i'm getting impatient and I don't read spoilers since the release of aotc (very hard, but I handle it!)...so windy u can also see that i never post in the 3sa, in fact I avoid this thread every day to keep the surprise for next may, then please let me in!!

10. radumihail

radumihail Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 2004
    Please let me in pleeeeeeease
    thank you , thank you very much
    may the Force be with you mace
    :)

11. TIE1138

TIE1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2002
    I may not be completely spoiler free, but now that I'm stepping away from spoilers, I'd like to have a place to hang out where I can discuss appropriate RotS subjects. I look forward to participating in 3NS if I am granted access.

12. Murder_Sandwhich

Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
  13. lord_of_vader

lord_of_vader Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2004
    I haven't posted much, and I don't wanna be spoiled, so sign me up baby!

14. Mitterrand

Mitterrand Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2004
    i'm asking again: could you please sign me up? thanks.

15. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Could I sign up? I'm trying hard this time to stay away from spoilers. Haven't been all that spoiled yet.

16. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    I would really like to join. Reasons for that are because I was spoiled for Attack of the Clones and it just wasn't fun. I have a friend who always tries to spoil me with Revenge of the Sith but as he knows I have a fear of spoilers he doesn't. Seeing as how ROTS is the last movie of the Star Wars saga I feel as though I can't know anything because if I do then watching the movie or reading the E3 novel just won't be as enjoyable and entertaining. So I would appreciate it if I were to have access. Thank you.

SWJaggy

17. Enzuru

Enzuru Jedi Youngling

Aug 5, 2004
    I'm re-registering. Before I was told to wait around a week since my account was new. I've stayed out of spoilers and such, and have made several posts in other forums! :D

18. LadyPhoenixsSock

LadyPhoenixsSock Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2002
    I heard Lady Phoenix was out of socks... Sign me up!

19. threepio_mania

threepio_mania Jedi Master star 3

Dec 15, 2002
    I would like to have access to this thread. I read spoilers for Episode 1 and II but so far I haven't read about any plot points of Episode III. The only thing I really know is a villain's name and appearance, but that was at Comic-Con at the Star Wars section.

I guess one reason I haven't read anything about Episode III is because I don't care as much as I did about the first two. But I still think that I can go into the theater spoiler free and enjoy the surprises of Episode III.

20. FieryGoddess

FieryGoddess Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2001
    Sign me up, please.

21. 1obi-wan-kenobi

1obi-wan-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2004
    please sign me up for this. If you go to star wars.com my name is kenobi037 im new here and only like to go into spoiler free forums, my other name is lightsabermasterduelist on star wars. com

22. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    I'd like to join this... I've been spoiled for other movies, but I figure that since I really don't know anything more about Episode 3 than it's name, I'll just go ahead and be spoiler free. :p

23. LittleJedi

LittleJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    I went spoiled for AOTC, and have resolved to go unspoiled as humanly-possible for Ep III just for the experience. I don't know if I'll post much, but I enjoy lurking and reading the speculations of others and would love access to the 3NS forum. :)

I read the rules thouroughly, and promise to keep my sig 'clean', so to speak. ;)

*waits patiently*

LittleJedi

24. Marbe

Marbe Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 15, 2003
    I've read the rules, agree, and would like to join. I've only been in and posted in the 3SA one time and consider myself unspoiled. I'd like to contribute to spoiler-free discussion.

Can I join, please? [face_batting]

25. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Everything I know has been released(Dealing with General Grevious) and I'm refraing from reading anything else untill the movies come out..

Can I be let in?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.