main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3rd Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by Tandeer, Jul 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    Tuesday July 23rd
    7:00 pm
    Jason's Deli in Killeen 3213 East Central Texas Expressway ( Hwy 190)

See you all there. *S*

Debby

2. tk-252

tk-252 Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2002
    About how long do the meeting last. because I have to work that night but its not until 9

3. britt1

britt1 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    That's no problem you can leave whenever you need to. By that time we are just chit-chatting :)

4. RangerPrincess

RangerPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Hmm. I don't know if I come or not, I'll try to come, but I won't be able to stay long if I do. Debby, I finally realize where I saw your name! It was in was The Courtship of Princess Leia book, right? I just loved that book. *vbg*
    --Ashley

5. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    *LOL* Yes, Ashley, you are RIGHT!!!! No one else has EVER made the connection without my having to tell them about it first! Now I KNOW you really do read and love the books as much as I do!

I have been called that for so long now, that it has actually become my Indian name. I am part Crow and Blackfoot and I am an adopted White Mountain Apache. It was my adopted brother and his family who gave me the honor of it becoming my "other" name. In fact, most folks I know, in the Star Wars arena call me Tan or Tandeer. You all are the first to use my regular name. *S* I answer to just about anything though, having grown up and married Army and having 4 brothers and sisters. *L*

Have you finished I, Jedi yet? Awesome, isn't it! *VBS*

6. RangerPrincess

RangerPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002

*g* I was right! *vbg* I guess I do pay attention when I read, nice to know ;) On the I, Jedi, I'm only on chapter seven. Anyways, I hope I can come, my mom says she really wants to go because she loves the Jason's Deli food, and she hates to eat without me, hope you guys don't mind. :)
    --Ashley

7. britt1

Dec 10, 2001
    Ashley,
    Your mom is always welcome! Hope you both come :)
    Jim

8. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    Ditto!!!! Mom and anyone else is always welcome!! *VBS* In fact I don't blame her much. I'm not sure I'd leave my 14 year old daughter alone with a group of strangers either! *L*

9. britt1

Dec 10, 2001
    Ashley, it was nice to see you and your Mom!
    Yea! We are official now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.