main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive 500 Years Later - Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Climperoonie, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Climperoonie

Climperoonie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2008
    I *think* I'm doing this right. I've read the rules and it looks like you don't need approval to start new RPGs, so if I'm wrong I apoligise.
    500 YEARS LATER

PLOT: It is a time of great turmoil in the Galaxy. The Jedi Order has long since disbanded, and most force sensitives are now Bounty-Hunters or show-men. There are also rumours of a new rising of the Sith on the planet Ord Mantell. Lightsabers are now also incredibly rare, only being obtained by weapons dealers. Another problem is the fact that a group of cyborgs are proclaiming themselves the new controllers of the Galaxy, but due to no one listening they are manufacturing an army of assassin droids to take over the Galaxy by force...

FACTIONS: These are the following factions that you can be:
    BOUNTY HUNTER - Bounty Hunters are able to equip most types of weapons, and can do jobs for themselves or for other people. They can also deal a few types of weapons.
    WEAPONS DEALER - Similar to Bounty Hunters except from the fact that they cannot collect credits by doing jobs for other people, and can equip any type of weapon.
    DARK-SIDE FOLLOWER - A member of the Sith-Uprising on Ord Mantell. There are only allowed to be a maximum of ten players in this faction to begin with, but they can recruit apprentices from any of the other factions if they wish.
    UNIVERSE EXPLORER - Members of this faction start off with a spaceship and either a blaster pistol or a vibroblade. They may start off Force sensitive, but unlike other members do not start off trained.

EVENTS: Every now and again there will be events for each faction or more than one that characters can choose to take part in if they wish.

WEAPONS:
    LIGHTSABER - For lightsabers, you must determine type(Single-blade, Double-blade)/colour/lightsaber form(Shii-Cho, Ataru, etc.).
    LONG-RANGE WEAPONS - Blaster pistols, blaster rifles, etc. Just put under weapons Long Range Weapon and then in brackets what weapon it is and how many you have.
    CLOSE-RANGE WEAPONS - Vibroblade, Electrostaff, etc. Do the same thing for determining which Close-Range weapon as with Long Range Weapons.

CHARACTER TEMPLATES
    CHARACTER TEMPLATE (Force sensitive)
    Name:
    Faction:
    Species:
    Force Skill: (Light-side, Dark-side, Untrained. Non-applicable to Universe explorers.)
    Weapons:
    Clothing:
    Party Members: (Any other NPCs with you?)
    Sample post:

CHARACTER TEMPLATE (Non-force sensitive)
    Name:
    Faction:
    Species:
    Weapons:
    Clothing:
    Sample post:

RULES

1. No Posting until approved

2. No God-Moding

3. Do not excede your character's limits

4. If you have any problems with other members, PM me.

5. All usual RPF rules apply

6. Make sure to have fun!

And here is my app for a sample.
    CHARACTER TEMPLATE (Force sensitive)
    Name: Hen-Wil Shakriv
    Faction: Bounty Hunter
    Species: Human
    Force Skill: Light Side
    Weapons: Lightsaber (Single-bladed/Purple/Shii-cho), Lightsaber (Single-bladed/Yellow/Shii-cho), Long Range Weapon (Blaster Pistols x2)
    Clothing: A black jump-suit with green armour, a white helmet with a gold visor
    Sample post:
    I flew my ship down towards the atmosphere of Endor. My ship, the Fallen, slowly touched down to the surface. I opened the cockpit and jumped down on the grass. I saw the person I was looking for over in the trees. Another bounty hunter called Jaredia. He is clad in black armour apart from on his head.

"You took your time." He says, sneering. I take one of my sabers from my belt and chuck it to him.

"Your goods." I shout too him. He ignites the Yellow blade.

[color=dark

2. Climperoonie

Climperoonie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2008
    Oh, and something I forgot, PM me the applications.

After 3 Apps, I'll post the first event(s) and we can start!

3. Sith_King

Sith_King Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2008
    Name: Marcus Alexander De Caliencio
    Faction: Sith Lord
    Species: Aruzan
    Force Skill: Dark side
    Weapons: Red Lightsaber(One Blade) with black and red hilt
    Clothing: Black Breastplate with dark robe underneath
    Party Members: None
    Sample post: The dust riffled from underneath the bridge's thundering catacombs, Marcus' hid from the on-coming light of the transportation carrier trains. The sun, or what seemed to be the sun, broke through the swirling dust, Marcus rose up using a force thrust to step onto the flight deck. Coruscant was bustling, no one seemed to notice the broad Aruzan with blue skin as he weaved in and out of the deck. Stopping a flight attendant he asked, his voice low and deep.

"Where is the capital? Where is the Famed Jedi Council?" The attendant seemed to look at him stupidly, so he started rattling off his message in different languages. Finally the attendant stopped him with a smile,

"Mushca dkinnid, fjiickae iichvik pormudda..." Marcus narrowed his eyes, so the man repeated slower Marcus translated that he said the building was large and to the right. He motioned with his hand at a flight vehicle and Marcus asked him how much.

"Bumga, noku senaw." Four hundred fifty credits. Marcus paid and hopped in hastily, grabbing a helmet and tossing his stuff in the back he started it up, it revved up nicely and he sped off, gritting his teeth in anger and hate as his destination and his purpose drew near.

4. colbyclark

colbyclark Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2008
    (could I join?I'm new to the site,but I've RPed elsewhere.)

CHARACTER TEMPLATES (Force sensitive)
    Name: Banyog(Darth Cryos)
    Faction: Dark Side Follower
    Species: Gungan
    Force Skill: Force Grip/Throw
    Weapons: Lightsaber(yellow,single blade,need help with style),Long Range:Blaster Pistol
    Clothing: Torn and tattered black Sith robes
    Party Members: Darth Bylantos
    Sample post:
    As I neared the tower,I held my breath as a Rebel Scout looked my way,and released it when he looked away.Sensing another one coming towards me,I jumped to a highup tree branch,using a combination of my legs' natural strength and the force.Looking around,I used the Force to grab a fallen sapling and toss it deep into the woods.As it landed,the Scouts followed it's crash while I followed them to keep them occcupied.

Name: Reid Logos(Darth Bylantos)
    Faction: Dark Side Follower
    Species: Human
    Force Skill: Dark Side
    Weapons: Lightsaber(silver,single blade,need help with style),Long Range:Blaster Pistol
    Clothing: Tan colored jedi robes with a hood attached to the neck
    Party Members: Darth Cryos
    Sample post:
    As Banyog distracted the scouts,I made my way into the tower.I readied my lightsaber for combat,knowing there'd be guards.Before I made the final turn,I reached out with the force to check the room.As I jumped out into the open,the two guards shot at me,and I reflected the blast back at them.Walking past their dead bodies,I stumbled for the keys,thinkimg, "I really wish I could still see!" .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.