main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Darkened Day (AU; J/TK, J/Z/C, K/L/J) Post - 3/18 - Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wails*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Agent_Jaid, Apr 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Bubbles

Jedi_Bubbles Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    UP!
    UP UP!!
    UP UP UP!!!
    UP UP UP UP!!!!
    UP UP UP UP UP!!!!!
    UP UP UP UP UP UP!!!!!!

2. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    How come I'm the only one upping this? Just because she isn't here doesn't mean that we slack off in paying attention to this fic! Don't be a fair-weather reader!

Wow, that was umm... odd. I think I'm going to bed now. It looks like I really need some sleep.

3. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    Grrness... I'm still the only one trying to keep this up. *sigh* That just proves everyone has a life except for me.

4. Ylesly

Ylesly Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 9, 2004
    so...when's next post?

5. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    SHE STILL ISN'T HERE!!!!!!! *cries* THAT'S NOT FAIR!!! IT'S BEEN *counts on fingers* Umm... I don't know how long but a long time!!!!

6. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
  7. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    This is slightly depressing, I'm the only one upping this. It makes me feel like I have no life, which I don't, but I don't wanna be reminded of that!

8. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    Where is she???? Did she give up the computer for Lent or something????? NEED TO KNOW PEOPLE!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME!!!! I need to know so I can see if I'm panicking over a little deal or a big deal.

9. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!

UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    1.)

What is 'Lent'? :confused: o_O

2.)

I was/am out of the country.... [face_blush] Sorry!! I THOUGHT YOU KNEW!!!!.....

11. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

...since i'm currently feeling horribly guilty about not letting Mimi know that I would be gone.... I'm going to post. ^_^

WARNING: UNBETAED!!!!! O_O

:D still it's one of my all time favorite chapters!

ENJOY ALL YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D [face_batting]

[face_love]

Oh, and this chapter, if you read, YOU MUST REVIEW........ Seriously. if you don't, I'll be upset and probably be grumpy and do nothing but write J/J. [face_frustrated]

Chapter Thirty-Two

Laedala was in her chambers, her hair brushed and shining as it hung down her back. She was wearing the dark robe that had once been the Emperor?s over a black outfit, and a lightsaber clipped at her waist. Laedala was calm, her eyes barely glowing in the faint light of the room and her long fingers beating a tune out on the top of her desk in front of her. She seemed to be unmindful of her surroundings, undisturbed by the overwhelming blackness that was only broken by the grey desk before her and the silver doors across from her. Her skin looked almost deathly pale surrounded by the darkness.

She had been in power for only nine weeks, but death already marked her reign. Some said in whispered tones that it was as if the Emperor?s reign had returned; others compared Isard to Laedala. But although the whispers were spoken, even the whispers passed unnoticed under the darkness that had fallen over the remains of the New Republic.

A young lieutenant stood stiffly at attention by the door, his eyes straight ahead as he tried to avoid looking around. He was recently promoted, the head of his company having been killed when he tried to defect to a resistance group. The new bars on his chest felt like dead weights that he would gladly trade his soul to be rid of. His hands were sweating but he knew that none of the emotions that he felt roiling through him were on his face. He mind was racing as he tried to stand at attention and not break and run for the exit.

?Tell me what the problem is,? Laedala suddenly hissed, her eyes narrowing in disgust when she could no longer handle feeling the man?s nervousness.

?Your Excellency,? the man said, his voice wavering only a tiny bit. ?My patrol came across two people fighting in the upper levels of the Palace; one of them was equipped with a lightsaber. I was instructed to bring it to you.? He unclipped it from his utility belt and crossed the room to lay it on her desk before her.

Laedala turned her head to one side as she ran her fingertips over the lightsaber hilt, the cool metal ridges biting into her memories and trying to show her what they were. It was from? from before. It was from the time when everything had seemed brighter and more uncertain; before the turn, before the death, before Luke.

Luke.

This was Luke?s, her mind said in amazement. ?Who was the one who was equipped with this lightsaber?? She asked, her eyes seeming to burst into flame, so violent and abrupt was the suddenly vicious glowing of her eyes.

?It was,? the man paused, as his mind blanked. All he could remember were defiant, angry green eyes. ?Mara Jade,? the name sprang into his mind. ?It was your daughter?s bodyguard, Excellency.?

Laedala was almost enraged at this. ?And,? she said softly, ?who else was taken in??

?A young man who said his name was Durron. He doesn?t have any identification though so-ghck!? the man?s hands flew to his constricting throat where they clasped uselessly, trying to breath.

Laedala squeezed his trachea tighter with the Force in an eerie resemblance to her father, Darth Vader. The man fell to his knees; his face pale and contorted as he gasped. Laedala?s lip curled and she doubled the pressure. His face began turning blue and satisfaction radiated off of the Empress as she realized that she was killing him.

Suddenly irritated, she simply crushed his trachea. Looking at his dead, twitching form where if lay near her desk, the satisfaction rushed at her again and she smiled cruelly. Standing, she picked up the lightsaber and plac

12. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    YOU'RE BACK!!!!! YOU'RE BACK, YOU'RE BACK, YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!! No one would tell me where you went, so I went even crazier with my own conclusions.

Laedala's turning into half Emperor, half Vader; with the Emperor being the more dominant side shown. *is reminded that Luke's dead and bursts into tears*

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! MARA AND KYP WERE CAPTURED!!!!! THEY NEED TO BREAK OUT OF PRISON RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!

Uh oh for Rosie and Carson!!!! This isn't good. *panics*

YOU'RE BACK!!!! Where'd you go?

Hey, I got first!!! :D

13. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    Hey, people, you're supposed to be on here!!! She posted!!!! Why is there no response?????

UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP

14. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    MONKEYS!!!!!!!

15. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
  16. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    UP!
    UP UP!!
    UP UP UP!!!
    UP UP UP UP!!!!
    UP UP UP UP UP!!!!!
    UP UP UP UP UP UP!!!!!!
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP!!!!!!!
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP!!!!!!!!
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP!!!!!!!!!
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP!!!!!!!!!!

17. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    I'm still the only one upping this.

UP

18. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
  19. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Up.

And very nice post, Mel. Glad to see the story still continuing. ;)

20. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    FINALLY!!!! Someone else besides me posted here!

I'm officially on Spring Break as off... tomorrow! So I can make sure this stays up at the top.

Is just me or am I becoming obsessive?

21. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    You're becoming obsessive. :p

And just to warn you, I remember the mods talking about excessive Up's and stuff, so I'd watch out. [face_worried]

*goes back to the site of insanity*

22. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Well, Leia's gone insane...er than before.

And Rosie's been kidnapped! Kill the Togorian!!

23. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
  24. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Melody, Lent is a Catholic Holy period where one fast from a single activity until the passover...

Correct me if I am wrong.

As for the new chapter..

:eek: Who said you need a beta all the time? That chapter finally made sense! :p Great post, though I never will understand most Sith's enjoyment of killing off their subornates...

25. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.