main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A few questions about SW Insider

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by bprewitt, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bprewitt

bprewitt Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2006
    I have thought about trying another subscription to the Insider after some years away. I'm trying to compare subscription prices between print and digital, and find the digital subscription pricing to be pretty confusing. Does anyone subscribe to the digital version? Do you know how much the subscription runs? Does the digital subscription include the special editions that are published?

More generally, the pricing is A LOT higher than I remember, and quite a bit more than I'm paying for my EW and SI subscriptions. Can anyone give an opinion about the current quality of the magazine? The short stories intrigue me, but probably don't sell me the magazine by themselves.

Thanks for any insights.

2. TheMadHatter

TheMadHatter Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2009
    printed material is ALWAYS, ALWAYS better than anything printed on screen,

no one can decide to shred (delete) your very own copy on a moments notice

3. bprewitt

bprewitt Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2006
    Is anyone a digital subscriber? I'm curious about your experiences.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    There's actually a thread on this subject over in our Lit forum. You might get more responses there!

5. bprewitt

bprewitt Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2006
    Thanks!

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    No problem! I'm going to lock this and you can continue the discussion there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.