main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends A Little Naked Obi - Vignette featuring a mini-Siriwan posted 5/11/11 Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obimom, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Title: A Little Naked Obi
    Author(s): Obimom
    Timeframe: JA,
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Siri, OC - Ti-Hara
    Genre: Humor
    Keywords: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Siri Tachi
    Summary: Little Obi-Wan has something Siri wants.

Notes: Yeah, Val and I were going on about Naked Obi stories, and I came up with this short vignette. I decided to post it. I think in JA canon Obi-Wan is two years older than Siri, but in this he is one year older..I thought it might work better that way. Hope you enjoy it!

Oh, BTW, I got this idea from America's Funniest Home Videos. :D

A Little Naked Obi

Four year old Obi-Wan Kenobi stepped out of the bath in the creche facilities and reached for a towel. To his utter surprise, three year old Siri Tachi stood also surprised, holding said towel in her hand.

"Siri!" Obi-Wan squeaked, "what are you doing here?" Too young to have become modest and too innocent to be embarrassed, he stood before her.

"Getting a towel for the creche master. Bant spilled her juice. What are you doing here?" Siri's eyes widened and her innocent voice quivered in astonishment. "Are you naked?"

"What do you think? I just took a bath!" Obi-Wan said indignantly. "Give me back my towel and leave, please!"

Siri's eyes grew wide as they were drawn to Obi-Wan's lower regions. "What's that?" she asked in awe, pointing.

"What?"

"That!" Siri reached closer, nearly touching Obi-Wan's...um..."that".

Obi-Wan backed away, "Oh, that. That's my pee-pee. It's how I go to the bathroom. Don't you have one?"

Siri shook her head solemnly, then narrowed her eyes suspiciously, as though realizing she had been shorted something important.

"Where did you get yours?" she asked accusingly.

Obi-Wan shrugged. "I don't know. I"ve always had it, I guess."

"Well, can I have one?" Siri asked. Sunny blonde hair fell to her shoulders, framing a cherubic face and large hopeful blue eyes.

"I don't know." Obi-Wan said thoughtfully. Then his eyes brightened. "We can ask Master Ti-Hara."

"Yes!" Siri grinned happily and nodded her head eagerly, "Lets!"

Obi-Wan stepped closer to Siri and was reaching for the towel when Master Ti-Hara walked in. An olive skinned human of average height, she was slender with short brown hair and bright dark eyes.

"Siri, where is that...Oh! Obi-Wan! what are you doing here?" she asked, astonished.

Obi-Wan looked up at Master Ti-Hara, his eyes wide and serious. "I just took my bath and.."

"Master, I want one of those," Siri interrupted, pointing at Obi-Wan's lower region again. "Can I have one?"

Obi-Wan glanced down to where Siri was pointing, then looked eagerly up at the Creche Master, nodding.

Master Ti-Hara blushed. She was a young master, only recently assigned to the creche. She hadn't yet gotten used to all the things toddlers come up with to "want".

"Siri, you can't...that is to say, Obi-wan is a boy!" Ti-Hara said kindly but firmly. She shook her head at how Siri could have come up with such an idea.

"So? Can I be a boy then? I want one." Siri large blue eyes looked close to tears.

"I'm sorry Siri." The creche master fidgeted with the towel she had taken from Siri, and then realized Obi-Wan was still naked and handed it to him.

Obi-Wan covered himself, then asked hopefully, "Well, couldn't we ask Master Yoda?"

Siri eagerly nodded, "Yeah! Master Yoda knows everything! He can...."

"No! It doesn't work that way." Master Ti-Hara nervously bent down to Siri, a desperate look in her dark eyes. "Look sweetie, you're a little girl. Little girls don't have...those. Only little boys do."

Little Siri's eyes filled with tears and her lower lip quivered. "But I want one!" she whimpered, her small hand rubbing her eyes against the tears beginning to fall.

"Oh dear," worried the master. " Siri...it's just not..."

Obi-Wan looked up at the master with wide innocence in his blue/gray eyes. " Master, I can share mine if ..."

"No! Obi-Wan you can't!" Master Ti-Hara snapped, f

2. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    How sweet - Obi wants to share!? So very thoughtful.

Wonder if years later he did? [face_thinking] [face_laugh]

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I am laughing my butt off here. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I have two little boys, and recently had a similar conversation in which they asked me if I cut mine off.

Poor Siri. I'm also thinking that Obi-Wan might have "shared" a few years later though. :D

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Just the thing kids are wondering about[face_laugh]

great vignette=D=

5. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    That made my day.[face_laugh] [face_laugh] =P~

"Where did you get yours?" she asked accusingly.

Obi-Wan shrugged. "I don't know. I"ve always had it, I guess."

"Well, can I have one?"

"Master, I want one of those," Siri interrupted,

"Siri, you can't...that is to say, Obi-wan is a boy!"

"But I want one!" she whimpered,

Obi-Wan looked up at the master with wide innocence in his blue/gray eyes. " Master, I can share mine if ..."

"Can't Obi-Wan share his? Oh, please, Master, let him share!"

" Maybe later!....No!...thats not what I meant...I mean..."

"Maybe later" that was so funny thanks for the great laugh.=D= Obi is so sweet wanting to share.

6. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    You have got to write a "years later" sequel to this...even if only to embarrass Obi and Siri. :D

That was too cute. My oldest son and my friends daughter are only three months apart. I can remember them asking a similar question of why they looked different at about age three. [face_laugh]

7. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    :p

Poor little Siri, so very upset, and Obi-Wan was willing to share. Though I'm not sure how the logistics of that would work. Funny vignette!

8. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Valairy_Scot You know our Obi - generous to a fault. :p Did he share with Siri years later? Who knows...:D

anakinfansince1983

I have two little boys, and recently had a similar conversation in which they asked me if I cut mine off.

[face_laugh] Thats funny. I'm glad you thought my little viggie was funny - ah, the innocence of childhood...:)

Thank you!!

earlybird-obi-wan Thank you!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Gkilkenny Thank you!! :)

bek RE: a sequel years later? Considering it. Been talking to Val about it some. Thanks!

Luna_Nightshade Thanks! Yeah, I don't think little Siri and Obi were thinking too much about logistics, but their Creche Master I think had some embarrassing ideas about it...that's why it flustered her so much...[face_laugh] Thanks! I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

9. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    So cute and innocent, oh my... [face_blush] I do wonder if they had the chance to share much, much later [face_batting] Loved the Master's reaction, so funny!

10. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    " Master, I can share mine if ..."

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Little kids say the cutest/most embarrassing things.

That really made my day!

=D=

11. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    serendipityaey Thank you! I pictured the creche master being young and a bit inexperienced, and getting flustered with the - er - delicate nature of little Obi and Siri's totally unaware inexperience. Nothing cuter or more innocent, I don't think. [face_love]

did they share later? Hmm...[face_whistling]

Hazel They really do, don't they? Thanks for the comments. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.