main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC A meeting! Yes, unbelievable but true! [Attack of the Clones and IMAX Galore!]

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RidingMyCarousel, Nov 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Geez, it seems good ol' Darth Real Life has been kickin' our asses lately :(

2. abkjedi

abkjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2000
    a_g,
    if they think there is too much swearing in it, they should stop reading it!!!! >: I hate that! It's like TV, if you don't like it, turn the channel!! SOO ANNOYING!!!
    Sorry but that really gets me.

3. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Well, we have to keep these boards family friendly. :)

4. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    I agree with you, abkjedi. I know who reported me and caused me to have to edit over 100 pages of manuscript, and she didn't have to read my fanfic if she'd rather read a children's story. Geez. But anyway...

Not that I don't see your point, James--I'm actually not mad at the mod who asked me to edit, just at the chick who did the reporting. I think the site owners are starting to take "family friendly" a little far, but that's just my opinion--that and $3.95 will buy you a peppermint mocha at Starbucks. (Yum!)

On a side note, at least we're still allowed to say "damn" and "hell" around here.

5. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Damnit! ;)

Well, I don't mess with FanFic, so.... :p

6. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Y'all watch the language in here, kids. :p ;)

7. Master Salty

Master Salty Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 18, 1999
    Ok peoples, we need to shore up the plans for this meeting so we can get it up on the main FanForce page. I'd like to have this meeting count. We're looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday.

8. Master Salty

Master Salty Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 18, 1999
    I'll be at IMAX around 5:00 on Saturday. That will give us a couple of hours to hang out before the movie starts. There are plenty of places to eat around Broadway so food won't be a problem.

9. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    Damn. Well, it looks like I won't be there after all. I am working this Sat and Sun. It was the only deal I could pull to have 4 days off for Thanksgiving. I win some and I lose some. :(

10. abkjedi

abkjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2000
    Have a good time you guys. I'll be down on Sunday so if any of you will be there still, let me know. Hopefully I'll see you on Wed at the Visulite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.