main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA a new TOR trailer

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Nebelwerfer, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    This one is the best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vu9jiexa84

2. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Bioware should of made the Prequels. ;) lol Couple points I disagree with but overall very awesome.

3. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    Gamspot has an early hands on preview:

http://tinyurl.com/43sm4ju

4. Nebelwerfer

Apr 8, 2008
    What parts do you disagree with?

5. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    I think they did an excellent job establishing characters with personaes we're already familiar with in a new way like the Jedi Master was very much like Obi (with the whole "your destiny is along a different path" line and self sacrificing thing) and the smuggler was the classic Han Solo smuggler "Guess who's go the fastest ship in the sector" line and the Corellian design freighter. The whole idea of this game is that you get to play a "Han Solo" type, or "Obi Wan" type... along with new characters that you get to develop as you play.

Anyway, I also disagreed with the use of The Force as an attack by the Jedi Master (ie. the throwing of massive objects, although this was a different age so maybe back then it was acceptable and common.) I disagreed with using a double-bladed saber AND a regular saber in lightsaber combat. The are two vastly different weapons which involve different rules of use and to use both AT THE SAME TIME is rather insane... However, as the lightsaber isn't suppose to have weight other than the hilt and with the aid of The Force I imagine that would play a big role in such multi-weapon manipulation. Yes, I think about these things... ;) Still they pulled it off but for some most parts the multi-weapon combat with double and single blades at the same time was a little off in some parts.

6. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Another thing... if this is before the Sith have "returned" Then why is the Jedi Master wearing armor?

7. Nebelwerfer

Apr 8, 2008
    JUST BOUGHT THE $80 DELUX DIGITAL EDITION PRE ORDER!

8. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Video capture all the cut scenes! xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.