main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Personal Apology to you all

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by stacey113, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    I feel like I have to personally apologize to all of you members and non-members alike. While it may not have been my fault that Muvico lied to us from the very first meeting, I blindly hoped that things would turn out as I had anticipated. I posted information as I received it and it turned out to be wrong. I don't like to be made to look like a fool. I hope you all will forgive my naivete in thinking that the theater people would keep their word. It is my sincere hope that this experience will not serve to diminish our love of Sci-fi and the fun we have as a group of friends foremost and fans second.
    For those of you who have expressed interest in joining The Fandom Menace, keep checking in with us and I will post info as I get it.
    In the meantime, let's not let the bad experience we had at the theater spoil the joy we felt as we viewed the film.

2. DarthEFelement

DarthEFelement Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2002
    it may be none of my business and if it isn't ignore this post but, WHAT HAPPENED?

3. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Here is what happened, Darth. The Fandomenace and Muvico had an agreement that members of the Fandomenace would perform Lightsaber duels for Thursday and Friday. We had 2 face to face meetings and a number of phone calls. Muvico promised certain things for us and didn't follow through. Those of us that decided to perform put in alot of work and time. Things did not go well on Thursday and we were all very upset and disappointed. My apology stems from the fact that I was told certain things and then I after I had posted these things I found out that I was lied to. I am upset with myself that I didn't have my facts straight and I was made to look like a fool.

4. rhino4evr

rhino4evr Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2002
    LOL, should have stayed with Sawgrass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.