main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Pirate's Legacy.... my first fanfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jedi jaffacake, May 30, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Ohh everything is falling into place now. Can't wait to read more

2. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Excellent scene, but as you say, it doesn't explain everything.

Did I understand correctly that it was the young Knight Yarin who Force-pushed Davyn off the wall? (I read it three times and still came to the same conclusion.) If so, then why did Gorban flee after Master Helben's death? I'm afraid this is not quite clear to me, but if you're going to explain it in a later post, that's fine, too.

Keep up the great writing!

3. jedi jaffacake

jedi jaffacake Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2000
    Yes, Jane Jinn, it was Yarin who pushed him. You've no idea how glad I am to hear you've understood that! That was a really tricky post to write, because I know what's happening so of course it's going to make sense to me. It's just trying to make sure that the people reading it will understand too that's difficult.
    I didn't want to give away the whole plot of what happened in that post, it'll all come out later in the story, which is why you don't know why Gorban left after Master Helben died yet. You will soon though.
    Maybe I should tell you that Yarin used the dark side of the force to push Davyn. I don't know how clear I made that.

4. jedi jaffacake

May 12, 2000
    Okay, how did I do a quadruple post?? I was just thinking today how I hadn't double posted yet. Looks like I'm making up for it now

[This message has been edited by jedi jaffacake (edited 06-09-2000).]

5. jedi jaffacake

May 12, 2000
    Yes, Jane Jinn, it was Yarin who pushed him. You've no idea how glad I am to hear you've understood that! That was a really tricky post to write, because I know what's happening so of course it's going to make sense to me. It's just trying to make sure that the people reading it will understand too that's difficult.
    I didn't want to give away the whole plot of what happened in that post, it'll all come out later in the story, which is why you don't know why Gorban left after Master Helben died yet. You will soon though.
    Maybe I should tell you that Yarin used the dark side of the force to push Davyn. I don't know how clear I made that.

6. jedi jaffacake

May 12, 2000

7. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    If it's all going to be revealed later, then that's all right, then, and I understood everything the way you meant it.

It was implied that he used the Dark Side, because why would a knight use the Light Side to imperil somebody?

Looking forward to more!

8. jedi jaffacake

May 12, 2000
    Is it this computer or did I just do a quadruple post?? I was just thinking today how lucky it was that I hadn't double posted yet. Oh well, I can't be bothered going back to edit them.
    I can't post until Sunday night, or maybe even Monday, because I'm staying up at my dad's this weekend. But next week I'm off (sort of a wee holiday to give us a break after our exams, which are now finished- at long, long, last) and since I'm probably going to be stuck in the house on my own most of the time I should have plenty of time to write the next part.
    If thjere's anything else you're not sure of after that last part, please ask so you don't get confused later on! Thanks for reading, everyone who is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.