main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Visit Gone Wrong (Kenobi Twin fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by KADI-WAN_KENOBI, Sep 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    I'd like to thank JediRogue9 for giving me this idea.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A Visit Gone Wrong
    by Kadi-Wan Kenobi

Chapter 1
    Cara and Don couldn't help but feel nervous as the ship settled down on the landing platform in front of the Jedi Temple. It was going to be the first time since they had seen their twins in almost 2 years. And they didn't even know they were coming. The Masters had decided that would be best so they wouldn't get distracted from their lessons.
    As they walked toward the 2 large doors, they noticed a woman waiting for them with black hair. She smiled as they approached.
    "Mr. and Mrs. Lars?" She asked in a soft voice.
    "Yes. You must be Master Peddra."
    "Yes, I am Kadi's master." She said, then indicated that they should continue towards the entrance. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you. Your children speak highly of you." Cara still hadn't gotten used to her daughter's new name. It had been hard for them when she had begun to sign her letters Kadi-Wan instead of Katie. How else had she changed?

Chapter 2
    I ran down the hall. This was bad. VERY bad. I was late for astro-physics. Master Ter'ke was going to kill me. Glancing at my wrist chrono, I cursed silently.
    Sith, sith , sith, sith! I was 30 minutes late. My master was going to kill me! Approaching another corner, I reached out to sense if there were any Masters there. I would be in even bigger trouble if I was caught running in the hall. It was one of the few rules. If you were caught, you ended up getting stuck watching the toddlers for a month. Or worse!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like it? More later.

2. Buffynick60

Buffynick60 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2000
    Oh man it looks promissing!!! But I hope that u also add some *WINGS* to it!!! lol :) loving it!!! MORE SOON PLEASE!!! :)

3. Jedi_Borme

Jedi_Borme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2000
    Yeah you started another story about the twins. I like it so far Kadi. Can't wait for more. Please post.

4. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
  5. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Sorry, no wings in this story.

More later!

6. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    It's really good! Please Post More Soon!!!
    signed
    Katie B. Potter

7. Katie_B_Potter

Katie_B_Potter Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2000
    Thanks for letting me use your name earlier. Keep writing!

8. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Hehe!A new story!Yeah!

9. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Your welcome Katie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 3
    The Lars looked around in awe as Ava took them on a tour of the Temple. It was huge! And they hadn't seen any signs since entering the Temple. Both felt relieved that Ava had met them outside or they would have gotten terribly lost. As they approached an intersection, a Jedi suddenly flew past them.
    "Padawan FREEZE!" Ava yelled, startling them. The Jedi immediately stopped. Cara felt the breath catch in her throat. Padawan? That meant...this was.... The girl turned and stared in surprise at them. Don and Cara both stared at their daughter. She had cut her hair to shoulder-length and had a long braid hanging from her right ear. She hadn't grown alot taller than the last time they had seen her. She was now about the size of her mother, just over 5 feet.
    "Mom? Dad?" She whispered, then ran back to them. The parents both hugged their daughter at once. Cara felt tears come to her eyes. Finally, after 2 years of waiting and worrying, she could hold her daughter. Katie/Kadi moved back. "What are you doing here? Why didn't you tell us?" She asked with a grin.
    "That would be my fault, Padawan." Ava spoke up for the first time. "I didn't want you to get distracted from your lessons, as did Master Jinn. Speaking of lessons..." Kadi's grin immediately disappeared. "Aren't you supposed to be in astro-physics?"
    "Yes Master." She replied, looking at the ground. Why did this have to happen in front of her parents?
    Ava sighed. "We'll talk about it later. There's no use going since its almost over. Come, lets show your parents their quarters, then you can find your brother."
    "Yes Master."

More later.

10. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Chapter 4
    I looked around the practice room, immediately spotting my brother. There was only another Master/Padawan team inside, so it was pretty easy. My timing had been perfect. He was just walking out of the showers with his master, Qui-Gon Jinn.
    "Obi-Wan!" I yelled, getting his attention as I ran up to them. "Mom and Dad are here." He looked at me confused. I quickly bowed to Qui-Gon, then turned to Obi-Wan.
    "What?"
    "Mom and Dad are here." His eyes widened.
    "WHAT?"
    "Read my lips. Our parents are here." I replied, trying to keep a straight face as I teased him. He looked at me, annoyed.
    "Where are they? I didn't know they were coming." We began to walk quickly towards the hallway.
    "Neither did I. It was kept a secret from us so it wouldn't interrupt our studies." Obi-Wan glanced up at his Master quickly, who was walking a little behind us, taking his time.
    We quickly arrived at the right quarters. Mom and Dad were sitting on the couch, talking with my Master. All three looked up as we entered. Mom stood up and instantly embraced Obi-Wan. He was just a few inches taller than her. Dad then stood up and gave his son a bear hug. I quickly moved over to them, only to find myself also in a bear hug. After a moment, they finally let go and sat back down.

More tomorrow. Please keep this up.

11. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Just upping this.

12. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Thank you for upping this.I'm really enjoying this story.More soon?

13. Katie_B_Potter

Sep 20, 2000
    I'm really loving this story. More soon? Oh, and what's Obi-Wan's birth name?

14. Katie_B_Potter

Sep 20, 2000
    His birth name is Ben.

More once I write it.

15. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    I'm liking this. So what's gonna go wrong? Can't wait to find out, so please post more soon! :)

16. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Oh my gosh! I just realised I used my friends user name.

Sorry Katie!

17. JediRogue9

JediRogue9 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2000
    ::Bows:: Yes, yes, it is I, the idea behind this story!

Just kiddin, but anyway, this is really awesome, Kadi. I wonder how its going to "Go Wrong" ?

18. Katie_B_Potter

Sep 20, 2000
    It's ok. Think of it as me repaying the favor. So are you going to post more soon or what?

19. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    I hope that you can post here soon! :)
    I really like you're stories!

20. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Hey, its finally letting me post!

Ok, this is iffy.

Chapter 5
    I sat up with a start. Something was wrong. Getting up, I quickly dressed and went into the common room. My master was already dressed. She hooked her com-link back to her belt, a worried expression on her face.
    "Master, what is it?"
    "The Council has called for an emergency meeting of the order." We exchanged a troubled look. The Council rarely, if ever, called for a meeting of the order. I had only read about it in our history class. Without another word, we headed for the right room.

I was amazed at how many Jedi were in the room. There were literally thousands. Suddenly, I felt a familiar prescence.
    //Kadi?//
    //Obi-Wan!// Using the Force, we managed to find each other through the crowd. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon also looked worried.
    "Have any idea whats going on?" I whispered to him.
    "No, but I think we're about to find out." He motioned to where Mace Windu had just walked onto a raised platform. He looked very solemn.
    "We have just learned of a danger for the Jedi." He began. "We have recieved word from one of our Masters that the Re'dth are on the war-path. It was the last message we recieved." He paused, letting this sink in. I could feel the shock radiating from everyone present. The Re'dth. One of the few species that couldn't be sensed through the Force. They also held a extreme rage against the Jedi, but noone knew why. One explanation was that something had happened between some Re'dth and Jedi decades before that led to a hatred of the order. Problem was, the Re'dth inherited certain memories and feelings as well as genes and traits from their parents. This would eventually cause the entire population to hate the Jedi.
    "Earlier this evening, we learned that they are headed for Coruscant. The Senate cannot stop them, so it is up to us." Master Windu stopped and looked at the other Council members, who nodded for him to continue. "The Temple is to be evacuated." The room erupted in shock. It took several minutes for everyone to quiet down so the Council could finish talking. "All Initiates are being sent with their Creche Masters to various planets where they will be safe until this is over with. All Padawans are to go to the Senate where Chancellor Valorum is going to hide you until furthur notice. Masters and Knights must stay here and fight. We must protect the Temple and try to find someway out of this nonsense. We'll meet back here in 2 hours. The Re'dth are expected to arrive in 3 or more hours. Be prepared."

Comments please?

21. Katie_B_Potter

Sep 20, 2000
    Yikes! Creepy! So what's gonna happen to Kadi's parents? PLEASE POST SOON!!!!

22. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Wow.But,but,but,but...........
    Oh nevermind.I mean.....This cant be happening.Oh well at least Palpatine isnt chanceler!That's a good thing.But i bet that Kadi and Obi-wan will find a way out of this problem!
    Right....?

23. Buffynick60

Buffynick60 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2000
    OUCH I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENSD!!!! AWESOME STORY LINE!!!!! MORE SOON PLEASE!! :)

24. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    More later today.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

25. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    What's gonna happen?! The suspense is going to kill me! Please post soon! Like in the next hour and a half, or I won't be able to check until Monday! Oh well, it'll be something to look forward too... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.