main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Action Figures, Where are they?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by jango_junkie, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    Since are beloved posting spot died a painful death, I thought that this one should not!
    Anyone find a new Tarkin?

DO NOT WRITE SLANDEROUS FILTH IN THIS!!!!!!!!!

Chromium's legacy will be remembered!

2. TheResidentEvil

TheResidentEvil Jedi Knight star 1

May 16, 2005
    i thought you found tarkins yesterday at target...

3. jango_junkie

Apr 3, 2005
    I found one at Target on the westside yesterday, Any luck people?

Also got one for Matt.

4. jango_junkie

Apr 3, 2005
    I ran into that hatefull stock lady yesterday too. But, I think that the targets are due anyday now, after going to two, the pegs are getting very empty.

5. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    I'll miss that old thread. He was one of the best. :_| :_| somebody get me a tissue :_|

6. TheResidentEvil

May 16, 2005
    i have only found the senators. Hit all the targets this morning and didnt see anything higher than 44.

7. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Wow, that WAS exciting! Bob, I've only ever guessed at your emperor like powers, but now I've seen them first hand!

Here is my latest list for the 500th Vaders... Matt, mine are not all that much cheaper, just $15 compared to $16.99 (and we'll have to split shipping). But if I can decrease collecting stress by buying cases for people, I'm happy to do it!

Gecko - Jess
    Brother - Bob
    Bloodclaw - Joseph

Jango Junkie -Joseph
    TheResidentEvil -John
    Jedimexx - Roman

SLA - Aaron
    Redgek - Scott
    NMFireDawg - Scott

Ulic-Qel-Droma75 -Jeremiah
    Leto - Brian
    Black_8ight - Peter

TK166-Ken
    TK166-Ken
    ???

8. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Joseph, don't hate the Target people. They're just doing their jobs. I've received similar treatment from people at Walmart - and after talking to them, it's understood why they don't allow people just to crack cases open on a whim...

9. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    When I was one of the managers at KB I used to wait until we closed to put out the Star Wars stuff. I also hid all the hard to find stuff on the top shelf behind stuff, and brought it down for people I knew were collectors and not scalpers.

10. Redgek

Redgek Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 1999
    I miss the old thread, Dammit.

11. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Perhaps it was time for a new one Redgek? Let us meet for some cool adult beverages and discuss the binary language of moisture vaporators!

As the little lady said in "Poltergeist"

"This house is clean!"

12. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    Bacara's not even on Ebay yet. I usually start checking the stores once he starts popping on there.

13. Redgek

Redgek Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 1999
    Indeed you are right, Gecko. I will come to love this new thread when I am done being tired and cranky, or have consumed large amounts of adult beverage (or small amounts of tequila).

To get on topic I will borrow part of a classic line from Spaceballs...

"(I) ain't found ****!"

14. TheResidentEvil

May 16, 2005
    you can put me down for two TK166 if that ???? spot is still open.

15. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    Man what happend. to the old action Figure thread I am gone for the afternoon and all hell broke loose..

Son of a b%$^& I missed out.

16. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
  17. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    The old thread will be missed. It was Chromium's last legacy, after all. But we're rebuilding this thread to be bigger and better - this one's not gonna have an exhaust port that leads directly to the main reactor, for starters. Hopefully that'll help prevent this one from being destroyed as well.

18. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    I think we have enough people to fill another case of 500 Vaders. One for Womack and one for Vader Extra Crispy. Can't we all just get along?!

19. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Whoa, Mac! Now that's just taking things a little too far!

20. ShaakMe

ShaakMe Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    Ahh,

It's nice to see the Star Wars geeks try and "pile it on" in some sort of assumed victory.. You stick up for each other, I'll give you that much.

The truth of the matter is that I have been leading you on "wild goose chases" for a couple of months. For example It has been rather ammusing to watch Leto try and find his 12in Shaak Ti to no avail. Make a post from my mobile device, 20 minutes later Leto shows up to the store.. Sometimes the store actually had it, but I moved it so it would still show up on the inventory.. Very amusing.

Some of you didn't deserve it, and for that I am somewhat sorry (Salvan & Cindilit nice people and probably a few others out there), but alot of you did deserve it. In this day and age of road rage, ya'll are lucky I have a laid back attitude and only sent you on fake toy runs. Maybe you, as a group, will learn the lesson of not speaking ill of people you do not know, but somehow I doubt it.

My only real shock was how long it took for you to figure it out. I figure it was about the time that people were posting false claims about #38 Tank Gunner recently. So, apparently, Mos Alba makes false claims on the boards too.. Hmm, yet another double standard. Gotta love that..

In closing, i think there is line in A New Hope. I'm sure you guys recall the line better than I, but it goes something like this:

"Who is the more foolish?" "The fool, or the fool that follows him?"-- kenobi

So, I ask (rhetorically). Who is the bigger fool, the guy that posts about false toy finds, or the fool that actually went and looked?

Oh, if anyone needs a Lava Vader, I have three of them on Ebay for $50 a piece, happy bidding! *sarcasm*

21. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    Umm...OK?

They got pills out now for guys in your position bro...I'm sure you know the link.

22. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    I haven't been paying much to this thread on action figures, but glad I didn't run around. That was just plain mean.

23. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    ShaakMe's taking a 48 hour vacation, now.

I'm not gonna tolerate this. Nor will Jedi Girl of Corellia. Nor will any other RSA or GSA or most JCC Mods and Managers and Admins.

Troll somewhere else.

24. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    That's right, we eat trolls for breakfast... and sometimes right before bed, with ketchup.

25. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    Shaak Me says "In this day and age of road rage, ya'll are lucky I have a laid back attitude and only sent you on fake toy runs."

That is just scary. Shaak Me (or whomever you are), I really hope you get some help.

No, I don't know you, but I don't think I want to, either.

This group is for people who want to share a common interest. It's a shame that someone feels the need to introduce negativity to the board. Certainly, there must be something better to do than spend time plotting out fake toy runs for nice people who are minding thier own business!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.