main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Actor needed in Sequoia/Kings Canyon Fanfilm.

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Antilles01, Jul 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antilles01

Antilles01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 5, 2001
    Hello, A small team of people are shooting an Endor related fanfilm in Sequoia/Kings Canyon Parks on July 25th -28th and we are in dire need of an actor to play the fourth person of our ensemble.

First let me tell you about the rest of the people playing the main roles, our ages are 21, 23, and 29. We are from San Francisco, and the LA area, and will be camping in the park. We play rebel soldiers and the film is set on Endor during the events of Return of the Jedi.

Now, what we need is someone preferably in their 20s, but late teens and early 30s are ok. We are looking for someone who is reasonably fit (theres running, action, etc) and not young looking. Facial hair, as silly as it sounds, is a big plus, if it makes you look more like a soldier in the field. Costumes and props will be provided for you.

The script has been written, revised, and revised again, storyboards are being made, and we are very happy with the way our story turned out. We have some members of the 501st club coming to help.

If you think you can help us complete this film by being an actor, please, let us know. We want you to be a part of it. If you would like to talk to us and find out more, please, join us in the TFN fanfilm chatroom. The link is in my signature.

You can also contact us through e-mail:

webbjp3@hotmail.com

or

golden_y@yahoo.com

and use 'endor' in the subject.

We would like to hear from you ASAP!

Thanks for reading, Fresno!

2. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    this sounds cool but too bad i do not meet your requirements... i'm not too reasonably fit...

3. Antilles01

Antilles01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 5, 2001
    actually, if you still want to come camp with us and help out with the movie, we could probably use you as a crew member! if you are interested in that, hop by the fanfilm chatroom through the link in my signature below, or use an irc program:

server: irc1.ianstorm.com

channel: fanfilms

or send me an e-mail.

its just something fun to do during the summer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.