main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

All non-spoiler visitors log in... before this place gets really crowded!

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Dark Lady Mara, Jul 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice Jedi

Ice Jedi Jedi Master star 3

Jun 3, 2000
    O O O (raises his hand) I want to help. What can I do to help Mara. I want to be an important part in this too.

We need an unspoiled admin.

Dark Lady Mara - 2K

2. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    Okay, cool. I'll start a new thread.

3. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Majority wins, hew! :D

4. Liz Skywalker

Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 13, 2000
    Hey, can I join? I've been reading some of the threads here and they're fun. I was almost spoiler-free for TPM...I went all the way 'til the Wed. it came out in the States. I knew I couldn't see it on Wed, had to wait until Sunday, and I couldn't wait anymore. In my moment of weakness, I read the review for it in my paper and the summery at Jedinet. Did anyone else see that? It had everything, even quotes.
    But for Episodes 2 and 3, I resolve to be unspoiled.

5. SHADOW-JEDI-DEVOHN

SHADOW-JEDI-DEVOHN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 29, 2000
    Never fear Shadow is here.

Dark Lady as an Admin., curious. A worthy venture.

(All non-alcholic and alcholic daquiris are on me! I will have a french vanilla mocha cappucino with a fuzzy navel chaser.)

6. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
  7. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    "Bring me two pina coladas, I gotta have one for each hand!"

Liz Skywalker, W E L C O M E !
    We love new faces.

One more for the spoiler-free cause.

They're lining up, I tell ya! Hew won't know what hit him!

8. SHADOW-JEDI-DEVOHN

SHADOW-JEDI-DEVOHN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 29, 2000
  9. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
    Is it too late to sign in? :)

I'm trying to ween my way of the other II & III board, and take up shop here. I'm not 100% spoiler-free, I knew some things about TPM when I went to see it. But I wasn't online for SW stuff then. I'm really worried that I'll find out something that will ruin things. So I'm trying to move here for now, so at least I can control better what I find out.

All I need is a healthy dose of will power. Any body got some to spare? ;)

10. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    Welcome to our little family. Don't worry, I'll just whack you with the hilt of an ignited lightsaber or something if I see you starting to stray to the spoiler side. We've got enough will power to go around. :)

11. Vermano

Vermano Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 1999
    I'm in! I saw EP 4 and 5 with no spoilers, and 1 and 6 with them. I loved all of them, but the surprise factor is something VERY memorable. How shocked were you when you found out Vader was Luke's father? Or when you found out the weird little alien WAS Yoda?

12. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Well, I was so young at all of my first viewings of the OT movies, so I can't remember the surprises in them. However, I do remember every exciting & fresh detail of TPM from the first time I saw it & I can't wait to have the same experience with EP 2 & 3.

And ami-padme, you need "a healthy dose of will power"? We've got it for you. Just check out the sigs. of most of us here in the non-spoiled forum. It helps out a lot! Welcome!

13. DarthBaggins

DarthBaggins Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2000
    I'm with you too. At least I will TRY to remain spoiler-free for... how many are days left ... 650!! HOLY ****!!! OK, I promise I won't be searching for spoilers intentionlly (I will however check out the trailer and character descriptions, but NOTHING to do with the plot). My only problem is that on some pages there are plot spoilers that you don't have to highlight and you don't know that they are spoilers until you have read them (it happened to be with TPM). So again, I won't read any spoilers intentionally.

14. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    We're being infiltrated with new allies! Woo-hoo!

Good to have ya with us.

15. FuQua

FuQua Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2000
    BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER!

Wait a minute, I don't drink! I thought you said this was Beru's Blue-Milk. You will pay! You scruffy looking nerferter. I'm outta here I'm going to Dark Lady Mara's "All non-spoiler visitors log in". And you pick-up the tab.

16. Rilian

Rilian Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 2000
    Here's my story.
    I saw all 3 OT movies on tv unspoiled as a youngster. I saw the trailers on tv for TPM before seeing it in the theater but that was all. I have been relatively regular on the ep2/3 spolier board in the last month or 2 although I haven't posted too much. But frankly the discussion there is beginning to bore me. The few threads I remain active in over there are not spolier related such as the ep2 bar&grille. Even that is dying out recently.

I do believe in schock-value especially in respect to sw movies. After seeing some of this thread, I am going to hang out here more often.

Am I to spoiled to pass through the gates?

17. Jedi Knight Seyrah

Jedi Knight Seyrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 1, 1999
    OK, I'm signing in. I keep bookmarks on a few threads in the SA forum, but I am refusing to look at the main page until I see Episode II.

This is really, really hard for me. I've never hung out in the No Spoilers forum, and all the discussion seems to go on over there . . . but then, cutting back my JC time isn't going to hurt me . . .

. . . right . . . ?

18. Luke Jivetalker

Luke Jivetalker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 1999
    Luke Jivetalker, Bboy extraordinare and oh so debonaire is here to declare:

"I'd rather be here than there."

Signing in for non-spoilers! Boo-yah!

19. NRDigital

NRDigital Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2000
    Although temptation will be supreme...I will stay spoiler free baby!!

20. DarthBaggins

DarthBaggins Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2000
    MUST RESIST THE DARK SIDE.
    Are the Select pics considered spoilers around here. Cause if so I've been spoiled :(
    But everyone here does know the basic plot of Episode 2 right? I mean, its common-knowledge who Anakin becomes.

21. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    Wow... a huge new influx of non-spoilees! Welcome.

DarthBaggins: For an in-depth discussion of what's a spoiler and what's not, check our official spoiler definition thread: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=161282&replies=30

22. hew

hew Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 1999
    Brining this up for the newer members of our forum.

Hey Mara - is the party still on?

23. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Hey, yeah. I was thinking about the party, too! I'm getting ready for it!!

24. Darth Briji

Darth Briji Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2000
    Count me in! Count me in! I may only be little, and have no stars by my name (last time I checked), but I love reading what you guys and gals post up here!!

25. Mandrell

Mandrell Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 1, 2000
    Darth Briji, don't worry about your lack of stars. Just start participating making good points here and there, and you'll soon be noticed. Especially in this forum, the traffic is a little on the slow side compared with the SA EPII forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.