main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Anyone else here think we need a Fan Force?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by EagleIFilms, Mar 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    Yeah, I think the Charlotte Area is devoid of recognition, and we need some status.

We need a Fan Force.

Who's with me?

2. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Yeah, we need to get a FanForce here.. I'm in. Mail me at JediJamesTraver@aol.com or IM me at that or JamesTraverJr... we can discuss the plans.. we need a FanForce before Episode 2! Geez, come on guys and gals! =)

3. Jabba_the_Hutt

Jabba_the_Hutt Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2002
    I am definitely in! Feel free to email me at HanSolo@carolina.rr.com

4. EagleIFilms

Apr 6, 2001
    The only problem is, I'm not sure how it would work.

Are there any experienced Fan Forcers around that could help us?

We definatly need to get a Fan Force together. :)

5. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hey all! To get a FanForce started, all you need to do is make the decision to meet. To become an official FanForce chapter, you need to meet three times, with at least three people in attendance at each meeting. It seems to me that there is enough interest here to pull that off.

Once you guys decide on a meeting time and place, let me know. I'll post the meeting announcement on the FanForce website.

If you have any questions, check out the FanForce FAQ or contact me at minacia@fanforce.net. I'm here to help. :)

6. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Here's an idea.. we all meet the weekend of March 16th. I mean, nothing huge, but get some people, invite friends and what not.

And hey, I could do the website (my main page is at http://www.dreamwater.net/bendinglife/) if y'all would like (and we'd all share logins so we can all add updates).

But yeah, we need to meet and get some people. How about Saturday the 16th of March at someplace? Just a suggestion =)

7. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hey guys! Just decide on a meeting time and go for it! It's fun! It took Atlanta forever to finally decide on a meeting time and place, but once we did, things really took off. We managed to become an official chapter in less than three months, and it has been a real blast hanging out with fellow SW fans. :)

If you have any questions, or need any ideas on how to get the ball rolling, don't hesitate to contact me.

Good luck! :D

8. EagleIFilms

Apr 6, 2001
    Minacia_Brightstar, thanks for your comments.

I'm not sure about the 16th, but if you guys can pick a meetingplace in downtown Matthews, I can probobly go. There's a lot of places there, and as long as you aren't on the other side of town, it's not hard to get to.

So, any suggestions?

We might could just meet in front of the Library, and have a little meeting to get things planned.

9. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Alright, how about we consider this a set plan then... we all go play some pool at Rack 'Em (Downtown Matthews) and get to know each other? It'll be informal and it's right near the library and courthouse of downtown matthews... well hell, I would say we could do it this Sat., but I doubt it's warning enough.. how about Friday the 15th? If y'all agree, it'll be set as the first FanForce meeting in Charlotte, NC.

10. EagleIFilms

Apr 6, 2001
    That sounds good, Friday the 15th.

Let's make sure some other people are coming before we set that in stone, however.

Remember, we need 3 people for it to be a real thing, and count towards being official.

Btw, what are the ages of the people here. I'm 15, soon to be 16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.