main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ANYONE LINING UP IN HARAHAN ???

Discussion in 'Archive: New Orleans, LA' started by runesong, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. runesong

runesong Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    Dorks Unite!

Alex here. Just back from CIII (& my law school exams) and I'm just chomping at the bit ready to see the new and "last" installment (my sweet) revenge of the sith.

Are there any die hards going to the Palace 20 (bra) in Harahan earlier than Wednesday afternoon? If so, I'd like to know. My girlfriend and I are planning on heading there at about 10pm. After the 2+ hour line to get into CIII on 4/22, the 7+ hour line to get in on Saturday (to the store that is) and 1+ hour line to see the "SWIII Spectacular" each time we saw it (3x), I'm lined out... However, 2 hours is nothing in comparison. I'm just trying to get a gauge. Thanx for your time y'all.

And for those who may not have attended CIII, (thisis non-spoiler stuff) the effects are lightyears ahead of anything I've seen to date... **** y'all!!! This will be such a treat, historical actually, regardless of the acting ability of one former Padewan learner.

-alex

PS We were fortunate enough to meet Rick McCallum backstage; he was as genuine and nice as he seems in the documentaries on-line and in the box-set. Can't wait to see the new Indy flicks AND the Star Wars television series... CAN'T WAIT!!!

2. Supafroius

Supafroius Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2005
    Im going to harahan but not sure what time yet. I guess whatever my friend wants. Im not a fan of long lines but I do want a decent seat. I guess ill leave it up to my friend. Well prolly be there sometime around 10 too. I tried convincing my girlfriend to come but she thinks she will fall asleep.

3. Theyrenotdolls

Theyrenotdolls Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2005
    I'll be there at around 10 as well. I'll be in costume and i think i've convinced my wife to wear one as well. If you see me, say hello. this is me in costume at C3:

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/theyrenotdolls/Celebration%20III/assemblyapplicationpic.jpg]

TND

4. Darth Mischievous

Darth Mischievous Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 12, 1999
    I'll be there with my fiancee. One of my good friends is also going to go with us.

5. Darth Mischievous

Oct 12, 1999
    There were people there at 7:30 a.m.

I drove by after work, and saw about 6 people in line already!

So, I bought tix from the Clearview Palace. I'm going to check it out over there.

6. Darth Mischievous

Oct 12, 1999
    I ended up seeing the midnight show at Clearview. It was great, and I'm glad I went there instead of Elmwood.

We had reserved theaters, and we could wait inside instead of outside.

7. DreamTensionWB

DreamTensionWB Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2005
    My friends and I went to the midnight showing at the Esplanade theater.
    Yes, it's crappy as all hell, but we got great seats.
    I went to Elmwood and Clearview Palaces since then.

The Esplanade theater didn't have anybody dress up.
    I heard Elmwood and Clearview did. Is that so?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.