main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Anyone see ATOC more then once?- easter egg

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by skywalkersound, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skywalkersound

skywalkersound Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2001
    Hey all I know this is an easter egg, but I saw ATOC again this week and I swear I saw Anakin's shadow as vader's, anyone else see it?

scene: Anakin states at the homestead that he's going to look for his mother that the very first shot of Anakin's shadow outside against the dome is VADER'S SHADOW.

2. Subjugator

Subjugator Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2001
    I did notice that the shadows in the shot following the one of the shadows on the wall were not in exactly the same place. Maybe that is why. Only seen it twice.

3. Dvader20

Dvader20 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2002
    Heh...you want easter eggs...we got easter eggs

Landing on Naboo - When anakin and padme land on naboo, check out the lower left hand corner of the docking facility, you might see a YT-1300 that looks just a little bit familiar

Also - in a garage (don't know where specifically) there is a T-16 Skyhopper that looks a lot like luke's (same markings).

for more go to

http://www.movie-mistakes.com/film.php?filmid=2254

4. skywalkersound

Nov 16, 2001
    Me too, I've only seen it twice, I can't wait till our 25th get-to-gether, I'm so gonna look for it.

5. Master_Ronin

Master_Ronin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    Something else I heard but was unable to identify it. one of the asteroids in the battle between Obi and Jango is one of the cow-like creatures on Naboo.

6. harpm1

harpm1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2002
    I've only seen it twice too. So I'm going to check out that site to look for more things when I see it again. Maybee I was seeing things but in the scene where Padme talks with the Queen I think the pointy bearded (forgot his name at the moment) old guy's cloathes change colors. It looked like they went from brown to green. But that could have been just a lack of sleep. ;)

7. gonzoforce

gonzoforce Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 27, 2002
    Also, I read that Lucas put in a shot of
    the Falcon, in AOTC.

8. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Club scene where Obi chops off Zam's arm - both Ahmed Best and Anthony Daniels are in there and on camera for a few seconds - long enough for both to be easily recognized.

Galactic Senate scene where Jar Jar proposes Palpy's plan - George Lucas is in one of the boxes applauding. You can only see the top of his head and a small bit of profile, but it's definitely him.

9. hippie1kenobi

hippie1kenobi Force Ghost star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    I wouldn't recognize her by sight, but apparently the twilek in the club scene is one of GL's daughters

10. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I noticed the vader shadow when I watched it the 2nd time (I was looking for it). It's very brief, it's when he turns his head to see Padme coming out of the house. When he turns his head, they play with the shadow so it looks like vader's helmet where right before that you could see his little ponytail stickin out the back.

Also saw the Falcon on the landing platform on Naboo (there's another one right next to it that's slightly smaller, but looks a lot like it).

Anyone notice Jar Jar's "Dellow Feligates" when he starts his speech?

11. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    This is why you all should be spoiled. Then you'd know about these months in advance. ;) Then you'll know what to look for. :)

It's one of the reasons I was so "exciteable" during the film. I was seeing everything that I'd discussed, seen in storyboards or mulled over for the last 3 years.

I love spoilers. :D

12. Master_Ronin

Master_Ronin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    Yeah, I noticed the Dellow Feligates. Was the only part of Jar Jar in either movies that made me laugh. Cause it is quite funny. :)

13. skywalkersound

Nov 16, 2001
    yea, the dellow fellagets isn't really an easter egg, it's in the script, and if you listen the senate laughs at him.

I did like it when Jengo hits his head going into slave I, that was funny.- And kinda reminisent of the stormtrooper getting clocked in ANH.

14. R2SB

R2SB Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2002
    The stormtrooper hitting his head in ANH-my favorite movie mistake ever. :p You can actually hear the BONK.

15. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    There is a ton of easter eggy kind of stuff..
    heres what i have noticed..

GL's daughter as purple twilek in nightclub
    anthony Daniels and Amhad best are also in there

2 yt1300's (falcon) on naboo

I swear GL himself is in the senate scene right after Jar jar screws everything up

Jango bangs head on slave I

Nsync tosses ani and obi the sabers in the arena battle

Oh yeah, and the Vader shadow is most definately there

anything else??

16. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Oh yeah, 'NSync is definitely in the Jedi battle scene. I've only spotted one or two of 'em - moves too fast to see the rest, but they're there (and, you're right Feldman, one of 'em tosses the saber to Anakin).

Here's a thought for EU fans - do you think the other smaller YT1300 freighter is supposed to be Dash Rendar's ship? I remember it being a smaller more-modified version of the Falcon. Either way, I'm gonna be paying closer attention to that scene now - I still haven't seen 'em.

I finally noticed Jango banging his head, though. [face_laugh]

17. DarthFeldman

May 16, 2002
    From what i understand..only 3 of the Nsync guys are in it. and as for rendar's ship.. it is quite different looking than the falcon.. I dont beleve it to be in there. But the one YT is completely obvious. its right next to the docking bay where their ship lands.

18. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    From my understanding, Nysuck was removed, based on fan outrage.

19. R2SB

R2SB Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2002
    OBEY WANN-I thought they were cut, too. But if everyone says they are there... I'll have to pay closer attention next time.

20. DarthFeldman

May 16, 2002
    They are most definately there.. like i said, one of em tosses Ani and Obi the sabers in the arena battle on Geonesis.

21. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    well, apparently you won't notice them unless you're looking for them, so who cares? If you're LOOKING for nstync in the movie, what does that say 'bout you? ;)

22. harpm1

harpm1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2002
    I read in that link that Steve Sansweet was one of the "extra" Jedi in that scene with the guys throwing the saber. Is he a new member? ;)

23. liquido

liquido Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    Better than Vader's shadow, listen for Vader's breathing following Jinn's line.

24. skywalkersound

Nov 16, 2001
  25. DarthFeldman

May 16, 2002
    I found the pepsi can... when obi is at the diner talkin to dex... a little alien guy comes in the diner and then leaves carrying what is most definately a Pepsi can!
    woohoo!
    so happy am i to find it....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.