main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

April Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Boba_Fett_of_Nine, Mar 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    I edited the message while you've been online Dalton. Its alot different than as you read it...

2. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    I'm up for Hellboy. Not exactly sure what Walking Tall is all about. Kevin G, where are you?

JMK

3. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Aug 3, 2003
    April and I wanna see Hellboy, what about you Kevin G?

4. Q_of_the_Continuum

Q_of_the_Continuum Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2003
    Sounds good to me.

Kevin, I got your message but couldn't get in touch with you when I called back. I left you a message. did you get it? I wrote down your new work number though so I'll have it in case I need to call ya. So how do you like the new job? It's weird not seeing you at the volunteer office now after seeing you every week for the last 2 1/2 years. At least we can keep in touch now with the fan force thing.

Well, see you tomorrow night!

5. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Cool! Somebody be sure to throw up a review or something. I have some old Hellboy comics stashed away in a box somewhere. I'll have to pull them out and re-read them. It's been so long, I can't remember anything about them.

6. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    We didn't get to see Hellboy. We showed up at 7pm to buy our tickets, only to find out that they were showing a sneak preview of some movie called "13 to 30" So we all ended up seeing Kill Bill 2 (sorry Dal).

As far as Kill Bill 2 goes, I don't think it was as good as the first one. Don't get me wrong, there were some very cool parts (like her training with her master), but it just lacked something the first one had. There was really only one good fight scene for me, where-as KB1 had several good ones.

Since you watched the first one, you kind-of have to see the second one to see how it ends.

Everyone, have a great week.

JMK

7. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Aug 3, 2003
    Dinner was great too and it looks like we have a new member! Man I had a good time!

8. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Glad everyone had a good time. I'll get to KB2 sometime. I enjoyed the first one, but it doesn't have me waiting with baited breath to see how it ends. If I don't catch it at the movies, I'll rent it someday.

So who's the new member you're talking about?! Share! Share!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.