main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Attack Of The Clones DVD a week early!

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Forja-Bingbey, Oct 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    My roommate works for Blockbuster and will receive and copy of Attack Of The Clones a week in advance. If you would like we could arange a screening of the film and all the special features (especially the commentaries) for you fine folk.

Let me know if this interests anyone.

Oh, and we'll have the Special Edition of The Lord Of The Rings as well. For all you Tolkien fans out there.

2. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Do all people who work for Blockbuster have access to Star Wars a week early? I have a friend who works there and I might just have to bug him. ;)

3. Forja-Bingbey

Mar 12, 2002
    My roommate is the manager, so I don't know if it applies to all or just the management? It's worth a shot to ask.

4. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    I definitely will. Thanks!

I'm always up for seeing Episode II, by the way.

5. Forja-Bingbey

Mar 12, 2002
  6. MortWindu

MortWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    I'm up for watching Ep.II on dvd a week early, thats cool. I got a little inside on what will be on the dvd cause I got the Star Wars Insider issue with the dvd preview. Its 2-disc, has 3 different main menus, trailers & tv-spots, documentaries, 8 deleted scenes (I wont specify incase anyone wants to wait and see what they are), still galleries, and much more that I can't remember.

7. Forja-Bingbey

Mar 12, 2002
    my connection has come through... I have it right now!

8. DarthDion

DarthDion Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    So you have it right now ???

9. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Ahhhh!!!! That's so cool!

10. Forja-Bingbey

Mar 12, 2002
    Yes, I watched most of it last night. It really blows the other disc away. It doesn't have an hour long documentary like "The Beginning" on it, but it makes up for it with shorter ones that are a bit more candid, and really show how Lucas is just flying by the seat of his pants sometimes. I told you folks. Another thing is that the Gag reel is really funny, I had to watch it about ten times before I started getting tired of it. I think this weekend or sometime on Monday or Tuesday I was planning on inviting folks over to watch it. All are welcome. R.S.V.P - S.W.E.II.AOTC

11. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    I know I'll be gone all weekend, but I would love to see it sometime. Hey it comes out next Tuesday! Wow- I just realized that. I can't wait. How exciting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.