main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Attack of the Clones DVD arrived!

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by Calixte, Nov 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Mail finally arrived - late because of the holiday yesterday and weather I suppose. BUT my pre-ordered DVD was in the mailbox! Yay! Of course I ripped it open immediately and shoved the second disc in to watch all the featurettes and extras. I'm going through in order b/c I want to save the good stuff for last. Tonight of course I'll be watching the movie while completing construction of my Ceremonial Leia costume.

I'm only on the Trailers and TV spots but boy am I dying to see ANYTHING on the costuming and of course the documentary on R2: Beneath the Dome!

:)

2. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    LOL!!
    A buddy of mine, here at the office, brought in his copy this morning. (Noticed he was a bit late getting in. Must have been shopping ;) )

I was watching Disc 2 on my laptop most of this morning!! (PowerPoint slides. What slides? Yeah. They're ... ah ... almost done!)

Favorite moment so far is George explaining to his animators that Yoda should jump more than walk when fighting. Like a frog. Then (realizing that Frank Oz (Yoda) is also the voice of Missy Piggy) George explains that Yoda is the love child of Kermit and Piggy!! Followed by "don't let that out". Great stuff.

Some of the Padme-at-home scenes were pretty cool too. Added much more depth to the Padme and Anakin's relationship.

Chime in here as you see it guys. What's your favorite part of the DVD set?

Have fun!

3. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    I just finished watching "Fett family". My favorite so far was Temeura dancing with a rainbow umbrella in full Jango gear! What a riot! LOL

4. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    News from the world of New York college students who live in Philly burbs:

I went down to Best Buy this morning at 23rd and 6th and by the time the store opened, almost 100 people rushed into the store grabbing copies of AOTC, the Fullscreen Editions of AOTC & TPM and the Lord of the Rings Extended Edition. By the time I left Best Buy with my AOTC in tow, there was 100 people waiting in line to be checked out.

The DVD is excellent on the other hand. The sound even on my 19" is incredible and the quality of the picture is amazing. I plan on watching it at least another two times tonight.

Take care Philly burbs Fan Force!

Pada915
    Herb

5. SithLord1968

SithLord1968 Jedi Master star 2

Dec 8, 2000
    Picked it up at Best Buy at lunchtime yesterday... 15.99... got a free 12"x12" 12-month heroes and villains calendar with it. We had family movie night last night and my three year old was totally engrossed. My wife was even entertained by it, although she thought the love story was a bit over-the-top.
    Tonight we'll watch disc two (if my three-year-old lets us watch anything other than disc one). My six-year-old and I had a blast watching it again. Nothing beats Dolby Digital 5.1, especially when you can control the volume!

6. Silent_Bob_West

Silent_Bob_West Jedi Master star 2

May 19, 2002
    That part about the Ceremonial Leia Costume seems to sound the most interesting. Hope to see a picture of that someday. Rrrow!

7. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    Well, finished the extras! Now I've got to sit down and actually watch the movie.

Did y'all find some of the Easter Eggs yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.