main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ATTENTION: ANYONE INTERESTED IN HAVING A NH FAN FORCE?

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Lyta_Skywalker, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    ALRIGHT EVERYONE,

I AND SOME OF THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE EXECUTIVE COUNCIL ARE GETTING TIRED OF BEING THE ONLY ONES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THIS GROUP, SO I NEED TO KNOW RIGHT NOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HAVING A NEW HAMPSHIRE FAN FORCE OR NOT. YOU NEED TO SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR E-MAIL STATING YOUR INTENTIONS AND IF YOU REALLY ARE LOOKING TO BE A PART OF THIS GROUP, IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM EVERYONE WITHIN A WEEK (7 DAYS), I WILL CONSIDER THIS GROUP DEAD, AND START OVER WITH BEN, KRIANA, SEBULBA AND WEDGE SETTING UP A NEW REGULAR MEETING PLACE AND MEETINGS.

[color=4682b4]I am not trying to bash anyone, however, only 6 people voted in the pole for where to have the next meeting and at the last meeting we had more than twice that number, so the only thing I can figure here is that no one really cares about anything to do with this group except for getting together and RP'ing, something that not everyone enjoys or wants to do or is able to do - myself included as I work on Sundays - so therefore cannot be considered viable meetings. I need to set up the next meeting, something I have been trying to do since the last one when Rik said it wouldn't work for him anymore, which is fine, however, I need input from the group, and if I am not getting it, I am going to consider that no one except for myself, Ben, Kriana, Sebulba and Wedge are interested in making this group work.

I hate the fact that I have had to blow up at everyone like this, however, I did not want to be the one running this group alone, however, it appears that with the exception of only a small number of our membership, this is exactly what I am doing.

If you wish to have any input on where to host the next meeting or when to schedule it, please post it in the appropriate thread which will be posted within the next 24 hours within the next 7 days, at which time I will post the time, date and location of the next meeting.

Lyta Skywalker
    your City Rep[/color]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.