main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark August 9! Little Rock Comic Con and Multi-State FanForce Party!!!! Can I get a head count please???

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Yeah its 3 bucks to get in. And the word Con is really used wrong here its more like a swap meet. Theres only about 10 vendors selling mostly comics a few toys and a few movies and such.
    Theres no website other than there myspace page wich as of last week still hadnt been updated with the new shpws date on it. These guys meen well but have a clue when it comes to marketing an event.

2. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Well, folks in the Lone Star State will be converging on my humble abode any minute now...then we are off for an Arkansas Adventure [face_cowboy]

3. Nabooty_Call

Sep 11, 2000
    Ok, it's on like the proverbial Donkey Kong, as someone just shouted...if you aren't here, you are missing it!!!

4. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    If you aren't hear

Is that a jab at us deaf folks???

Just kidding... I know it's not...

5. Nabooty_Call

Sep 11, 2000
    I know not of which you post [face_shhh]

6. Sister_Sola

Sister_Sola Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2002
    Geez get off the intarwebs and go party you crazy people!!! ;)

7. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Someone pick me up a copy of today's Democrat-Gazette, please. Traci and Nicki are on the second page of the Arkansas section.

Had a great time last night, everyone. Thanks to Henry and Julia for kindly opening their home to us for a wonderful night of fun and debauchery.

Dallas FF Folks: It was nice to finally meet all of you. Hope we can do it again soon.

8. StarkRhavyn

StarkRhavyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    Don't forget Sync took pics too. Might have been before most you guys got there, but they got a shot of me & the missus.

Thanks for the party, had a blast. Sorry I didn't stay long but since I had to drive back I was planning on doing much drinking anyway. Nyborg, your house is awesome!

9. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Yes a big THANK YOU to everyone.
    Though the Con was not what you would expect the Thank you after party was worth the wait. People got here a little early so the food wasnt quit ready. But my dad and good friend David quickly took care of that and the masses was feed.

Then .....

Well I'll just say I won't/can't post pictures lets just say ask anyone here and they should say be here next year!!!!!!

From the headquaters of GEEK FEST "08"
    over and out....

10. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Thanks Henry! And everyone else... Had a great time, without the debauchery part...! ;)

11. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Got several copies of the Arkansas page for you guys. Will bring them on the 23rd.

12. Nabooty_Call

Sep 11, 2000
    Great time meeting everyone and thanks again for the fun times at the con and the party!

See y'all again next year, if not sooner [face_monkey]

13. TheDarknessX

TheDarknessX Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2002
    Awesome party and got some good deals at the con! The photos or evidence as they should be called rocked and it was great meeting everyone!

Puppets, flying "toys" and Donkey Kong! [face_monkey]

The con = Kool :cool:
    The party = Awesome [face_dancing]
    Meeting the Dallas FF with Jar Jar and L'il Emo = Crazy, Awesome 8-} [face_dancing]
    Nabooty Call doing drunken mind tricks while talking to himself = Crazy, Crazy 8-} 8-}

14. Dork-Vader

Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 4 VIP

May 14, 2003
    Thanks again for the invite- and the jello shots!

Lin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.