main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Austans birthday party

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by firstsonofsolo, May 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Hey all Austans birthday party is going to be on saturday the 3rd. I know its kind of short notice but Frankie was yelling at me to post this.

So if you guys would like to come you are more than welcome to! It is going to start at 3:00pm until ??? Frankie and I will be dressing for this party. I am not asking any of you to but if you do great if not truly fine.

This will be a Stwr Wars themed party of course with related games and stuff. Thjink of Yoda soda and pin the lightsaber on Vader.

2. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    MUGEN: COMMANDER BLY

3. 14of3amberofborg

14of3amberofborg Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2006
    Chris didn't mention it but IF YOU HAVE KIDS BRING THEM.. All are definetly welcome. Oh... its indoors!:D

4. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    Will there be enough room to walk around and headspace so I wont knock my Visor-Nocks off?

5. 14of3amberofborg

May 22, 2006
    oh yeah... I think the celings are like 8 foot or so... Should be fine.

6. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Where is the party? If its close, I can come, if not, then I can come if Frankie picks me up...

7. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    Campbell and Roger area

8. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Sorry, Chris and Amber, this weekend I cannot make.

9. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    No prob Jack. We will see you at the next meeting!

10. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    is there a place where I can sit in a reclining position and hang out and visit with everyone.. if I am given permission to come.. and I feel up to it.. and if ya'll want me to stay home and rest.. I will obey.. I won't like it.. but I will do it..

11. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    If I am not mistaken the clubhouse has reclining couches. I dont car e if you come just dont disobey doctors ORDERS. They call them that for a reason you know!

12. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    I dont see a problem with you coming..(as long as its ok with Jake and the Doctors of course) you just had better sit down..and be still!!!!!!!! :mad:

13. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Chris could you PM me the directions and time?

14. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    Frankie could you give me a ride please?

15. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Ditto, I am going to try to make it

16. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    if I feel up to coming can anyone give me a ride.. I won't know till day of if I feel up to making it though.

17. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Heh, this is in midtown and my old sector! good thing Im wearing a mask.

18. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    So does this mean you are coming Dustin? And in costume?

Damien you have been to my house before! Just call me for directions tomorrow that will be easier.

I spoke with Frankie today and his truck ma already be full. I would call him just to make sure. I would offer to pick up people but unfortunately I know that I will just be too busy because Amber is working tomorrow which leaves me to finish everything.

If you guys want just give me a call!
    481-9992

19. 14of3amberofborg

May 22, 2006
    Hey I just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone who came by today. The party was a hit and you are a the very best.
    Dustin: Those kids were SOOOO awed. It was really neat to watch their reaction. I REALLY do appreciate the time you took for my son. The kids LOVED "Vader says"
    Frankie:As always, THE ultimate in Bly-ness. YOu are such a ham, and the kids had a BLAST with you.
    Damien: I overheard a conversation with one kid explaining what a Royal guard is... Their reaction "Cool". That about sums it up.. Even though I am sure it was really hot.

I really cannot express how much I appreciate you all taking time out of your day.
    I wanted to say thanks for coming to Mike as well. Hope you enjoyed the air horn noise. Glad to have you with us.
    Again thank you all for helping my son have "the coolest" birthday ever. You are truly the greatest "force" around. Even the adults were enthralled with the oh-so-dramatic entrance. I really cant express enough thanks to all of you. Or tell you what a truly wonderful group of people you are. Those words really dont come close to expressing the gratitude that I have for all you have done for myself and our child today.
    Again..
    Thank You. Well and truly from the bottom of my heart.

Just a note to make you giggle...
    Phrase of the day: "Will that be light side or dark side?" and/or "Ahh.... her first "Star Trek" experience."

20. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    Yes Dustin especially since I was not able to thank you enough. Austan really loved his Transformer as well!

I reall really appreciate you guys coming out and hanging in the heat with me. I also need to try to get into character more.

21. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    From Commander Bly, and myself: You're welcome. After all...its the kids that drive us. [face_flag]

22. KickingnScreaming

KickingnScreaming Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006

Word

23. 14of3amberofborg

May 22, 2006
    Which word would that be exactly?

24. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    The pleasure was all mine :D

go ahead KickingnScreaming

25. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Heya I have your lightsaber. Ill bring it to the meeting this weekend, with as many of the sink parts as I can find. My wife volunteered to make yo a costume if you can get her the material and the measurements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.