main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Badges are arriving in the mail....

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Grumpy_Jedi, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danpa_Wamem

Danpa_Wamem Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    Does anyone know what the badge(s) will look like for CIV?

2. buggyvirus1

buggyvirus1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    I HAVE MY BADGE AS WELL! I even put on that I want to volenteer so we will see what happens. :D It should be awesome. I have my plane tickets and hotel room already as well. It is all coming together! YAY

3. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    Nope, not yet. I wouldn't expect pics (if any) to be released until right before they ship the badges out to us.

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Got mine too! even though I don't plan to be there all four days (only planned to be there Sat & Sun) I still bought the 4 day badge. I may have time to go look at some stuff on Friday night (I plan to arrive Friday afternoon), and it's only 30 dollars more than the price of separate Sat and Sun badges.

WWWWWWWwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

5. Danpa_Wamem

May 2, 2005
    Thanks.

6. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Anyone know when the badges ship?

7. JSTAR71

JSTAR71 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
  8. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    I'm still anxiously waiting to see if I get my press credentials approved. Gen Con said we'd know by April 20th. I hope it is sooner than that.

9. Wilderness_Comedian

Wilderness_Comedian Jedi Youngling star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Heh, I got my C III badges two days before the convention.

10. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Ditto. Have they acknowledged your application at all, or are you in limbo? I faxed mine in, but have not heard anything.

11. Amidala081499

Amidala081499 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 13, 2003
    DANG-NABIT

I want my badge too...I am gonna go whine now!!!

12. Doctor_Evil

Doctor_Evil Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 23, 2002
    According to the email I got after I purchased my pass:
    "If you selected to have your items shipped to you, shipping will start
    in mid-April, 2007."

-Doc

13. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    I faxed mine in too and I did get a reply from gen con saying they had recieved it and then I got an e-mail from a third party company who seems to have been contracted out by gen con to handle the press arrangements. All they've told me so far is that they have them on file. If you have not recieved an e-mail and you filed for credentials over 2 weeks ago, call gen con or e-mail Adrian Swartout and ask what is going on.

14. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    Cool, thanks for the info. I'll check tomorrow. It's been 1 week so far, I think.

15. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    no need to check with them yet. Just be patient for a couple weeks. It took about 2 or so weeks before I got a letter saying they had recieved mine.

16. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    I just got the email saying that they had received my application and that they would be reviewing it. No word on if it's accepted yet, but this is a start...

17. SkottASkywalker

SkottASkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    Me and my wife are attending STAR WARS CELEBRATION IV including all five dates! (I've been a member of the official fan club for many years. I purchase my wife a membership to the official fan club for the celebrations so she can attend things that I can and when I can.)

It looked like attending wouldn't be doable due to we are wanting to buy a house and land with a lot more room for my STAR WARS collection and with a lot more room for my wife's horse and future horses and my wife really, really wanting it to happen this year and my wife giving me my way concerning my interest in STAR WARS and my STAR WARS collection (she's the best [face_love]) far more than she wants things her way and me not wanting her to be disappointed by having to wait even longer.

But things have worked out that we will be able to have the house and land we want around August/September/October of 2008 (later than we want, but we'll take it). Absolutely awesome!

We live in Indiana, around 17-22 minutes south of where the last two celebrations were held and attended every date of STAR WARS CELEBRATION II and every date of STAR WARS CELEBRATION III. STAR WARS CELEBRATION I wasn't doable due to us having had a new house built near that time. For STAR WARS CELEBRATION II and STAR WARS CELEBRATION III we were able to attend every date regardless of where they were held and would have attended every date regardless of where they were held.

STAR WARS CELEBRATION IV is getting closer! [face_dancing] :cool:

18. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    I called the folks who are handling it Friday, got a response back today. No confirmations have been sent out yet but they are expecting to do so in the next couple of weeks. I really, really hope I'm approved cause if not, I have no passes and will have to deal with trying to get 4 day badges when we get there.

19. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    I'm going to have the same issue if denied. Not real thrilled at how they're handling that part of it. Maybe we can convince them to let us puchase a pass through them & get it shipped before the con if we're denied. But let's hope that it doesn't have to go that way....[face_praying]

20. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    Yep, I don't know what they'd be willing to do. From what I understand, if you didn't order by March 30th, you don't get friends and family coupons either.

21. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    April?

Hmm I need to check out.

Where did you see that? :confused:

22. Danpa_Wamem

May 2, 2005
    This was listed ("if you selected to have your items shipped to you, shipping will start in mid-April 2007") below your check out page when you purchased your badge, etc. If you printed out the receipt it is listed below your subtotal, etc.

23. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    Hmmm, just a thought: shouldn't the name of this thread be "I ordered my badge"? ;)

24. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Nah, it's OK. In a couple of weeks the title will be correct :D .

25. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Thanks. I went back to my archives e-mail.

Middle of April. [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.