main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Badges are arriving in the mail....

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Grumpy_Jedi, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harrison13

harrison13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2004
    I am not part of the fanclub anymore like I was for CIII. Do I have to get my own lanyard now because my badege did not come with one.

2. Darth_Tofu

Darth_Tofu Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Keep calling. seriously.

I'm not letting up until they acknowledge and resolve the problem.

I've already called 5 times today. and sent an email. I'm keeping it pleasant of course, I just want them to know that I will not go away.

3. jedileann

jedileann Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    i got my badge, but I didn't get any of my fan club stuff and I went back to my Gen Con account to make sure it said "Yes"

4. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    One of our IEFF members got their badge and even though they are not nor ever have been a member of Hyperspace they got 4 freinds and family coupons. :eek:

5. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
  6. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Is jeaulous. Mine not arrived yet.

7. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    I almost threw a fit at the mail box today because I was expecting it in a bigger envelope like it was in for C3, so I didn't see it at first. Then there it was behind all the bills and ads. I squeed like a fan girl.

8. Grand_Admiral_Grant

Grand_Admiral_Grant Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 30, 2004
    LOL, I wish I heard that. :p

9. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    If I don't get my badges today I will e-mailing them. I know they told you to call by the 14 but after reading some of the posts. :(

I am traveling with a small child so. o_O waiting in line to find if I don't get in my mail. [face_plain]

10. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    My husband got his today but I didn't get mine. :(

11. Darth_Tofu

Darth_Tofu Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    well they finally called me.

regardless of sw.com and gen con's errors, I still have to wait in line at will call.

I am not impressed.

12. pwinklespi

pwinklespi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 30, 2004
    I received my badges today.
    2 four day badges, one fan club lanyard, four friends and family coupons, two fast pass store line tickets and one happy Pwinklespi!

I'd like to thank the academy. [face_dancing]

13. navarre1095

navarre1095 Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    The Chuckspawn (my son) and I got our badges, 1 lanyard, and 4 F&F coupons today. There needs to be somewhere on the badge one can put their name in case it's lost.

14. Darth_Nevoc

Darth_Nevoc Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 26, 2004
    I received my badges, F&F passes, store tickets, and fan club lanyard. I received my gf's badge as well, but nothing else for her. They didn't send a lanyard or F&F passes for her, and she signed up for Hyperspace the same day I did, and we both renewed our memberships as well. Looks like another chance to line up.

I wont even bother calling if all theyre doing is telling people to go wait in line.

15. Amidala081499

Amidala081499 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 13, 2003
    Still no word from GENCON...

I think they are avoiding all of us. I think they knew they screwed up again and dont want to feel the wrath. It is worse to put this off, because you will have a million screaming fans come will call. Get your crap together GENCON!!!!

16. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Most likely on the 14th they'll put an announcement up saying blah blah sorry blah blah have to pick up will call. [face_worried]

17. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    I just got the whole thing today with the schedule. My mail comes always at 3PM.

:)

Hopes others member start receiving their packages today or the rest of the days left. ;)

[:D]

18. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Woohoo!!!

[image=http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/sgca27/Inland%20Empire%20Fan%20Force/Celebration%20IV%20Badges/IMG_1766.jpg]

19. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002

Hey, I'll be working Will Call--just remember, the people working those booths are mostly volunteers themselves. Save the wrath for the actual GenCon people there ;)

20. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    This is from the email sent out by GenCon on May 2nd.

Fan Club Membership Verification

If you do not receive your Fan Club lanyard and Friends & Family coupons with your badge in the mail out packet despite being a Fan Club member please see the Fan Club Information booth onsite at the Convention Center. Upon verifying your membership you will receive your lanyard and coupons. If you are interested in purchasing a Fan Club membership while at the show, please go to the Badge Registration booth to purchase your membership.

I suspect when they ran the match with the list from hyperspace they saw the changes and knew some folks would not get what they were expecting. This same thing happend at C3.

I got my fan club lanyard but I'm missing my movie ticket and quick path ticket. I did however receive two other quick path tickets. Of course their shopping time isn't as good as mine. :_|

To speed up the transaction you might try printing out your expiration data from hyperspace. I think I saw it listed somewhere in my profile.

21. JBRO13

JBRO13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2003
    Cool, then I got mine.

22. Danpa_Wamem

Danpa_Wamem Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    I received my stuff today: 1 four day badge, 1 lanyard, 4 friends and family coupons, 1 fast pass store ticket and the schedule.
    [face_dancing]

23. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    Still nothing :mad:.

--MissPadme

24. MomMaster

MomMaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2006
    We got ours, my son is member - I'm not but we both got FF member lanyards. plus tickets.
    do you think it's because he put both on his credit card? Still, one was adressed to my name. ?

25. SkottASkywalker

SkottASkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    I also received my STAR WARS CELEBRATION IV schedule with everything else I mentioned above.

STAR WARS CELEBRATION IV is getting closer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.