main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Batman Begins

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Cow_Girl, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    I know I can't be the only one here that is excited about this movie coming out soon ;)

Is anyone intrested in seeing this with me? Picking a date and going as a group perhaps.

Since this is going to be one of the bigger Summer films, Second most anticipated next to ROTS, IMO.

Anyone?

2. legoman

legoman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 14, 2002
    I most definitely want to see this one. I work every night for the next few days, but from Sunday on I should be good for any time.

3. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Deb and I are out of town this weekend (Justin and Stephs wedding). From what I hear the groomsmen are going to take justin to see it that night in Trenton.

Go see it, we can still talk about it on the boards.

4. JediCourier

JediCourier Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2001
    It looks better than The Hulk :p

//docile pet

5. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Hey I liked Hulk!

6. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I still haven't seen The Hulk, or Spiderman 2. I like the first two Batman movies, but I'm not sure if I want to see this one or not. I can't see it fitting in with the others, and I really didn't like the last two Batman movies.

7. Boba_Darzel

Boba_Darzel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    Batman was awesome, Scarecrow was awesome.
    Best news is all the principles have signed for a sequel, and the end of Begins leads into a sequel nicely.

8. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    I went and saw it, and its BRILLIANT

I really didn't think much of scarecrow though, I thought he was rather lame as villians go. Though I really did enjoy Liam Neeson's character.

The ending was fantastic, It had me squeee'ing fangilishly :p

9. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    oh, I'm seeing it tonight or tomorrow... Too many people told me they loved it, so now I'm going to see it. I'd still rather go see Ep III again, but my boyfriend won't go a third time.

10. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    I don't think you will disappointed. I went into it with mixed feelings, but I was so impressed :)

11. YoungJediNiagara

Mar 23, 2001
    I'm almost afraid to say it...

I think I enjoyed Batman just as much as Episode III....maybe more.

Thank god...no more dorky Batman movies. I hope Superman Returns will be just as good.

12. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    I liked the origional Batman movie, and Batman returns was ok, but not great or anything. I did NOT like Batman Forever or Batman and Robin. Batman Begins was great! It was a little wierd having Qui Gonn in a Batman movie, though.

13. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    I think I enjoyed Batman just as much as Episode III....maybe more.

Phew, I am not the only one [face_blush]

There was just something so darkly satisfying about the ending, ROTS didn't have that per say.

14. DMZBADGER

DMZBADGER Jedi Youngling star 2

May 31, 2002
    Batman rocked!!! best movie this summer. (sorry George)

If you want to stay away from a real stinker...don't see Land of the Dead. I'm all for a good rompin zombie flick from time to time....but this one was not worth the price of admission.

15. YoungJediNiagara

Mar 23, 2001
    Next movie Deb and I want to see is "The Dukes of Hazzard". It looks way to funny.

16. Yebbed-Crage

Yebbed-Crage Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    Ok, I do agree it looks funny and wouldn't mind seeing it, but first I want to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

17. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    i'm sure Jessica Simpson in those Daisy Duke shorts have nothing to do with it Chris...

18. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I'm up for the Dukes of Hazzard! And no, Jessica Simpson has nothing to do with it, I wanna see the cars go fast! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!

And as far as Batman goes, I thought it was Brilliant! Exact word I used coming out of the theatre, ask Mark!

I thought the Scarecrow was ok, it was neat what he did, and I thought he was creepy as ****.

And that cast, I went out of the theatre just drooling over the cast! Gary Oldman! Michael Caine! Morgan Freeman! Liam Neeson! *Swoons* And Christian Bale was good too ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.